CID

Cast Profiles, Biographies, etc HERE ONLY > Pg:13 (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 16

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Give it a shot...I am slightly pre-occupied, so cannot think in detail. Will add to your descriptions. Give something new. I am bored of reading the same stuff, as much as I am about reading the 'Sachin Tendulkar' dialogue from Satam sir.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Cast Profiles, Biographies, etc HERE ONLY > Pg:13 (Page 8)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Twinkles-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Twinkles-

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

Can we not write something new instead of copying?

If time permits I would love to do a detail update for each character... but I have already have too many things in my hands ... I can''t think anything innovatively different at this moment , that's why I had to depend on 'copy-paste'LOLLOL

-Twinkles-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Twinkles-

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shagnika

Originally posted by visrom

Can we not write something new instead of copying?
That will be good I guess ! 

How about this? 

Narendra Gupta as Dr. R. P. Salunkhe 1998 to present

He is the Senior Most Forensic Expert . He frequently argues with ACP Pradyuman, and Abhijeet, but has a soft spot for the C.I.D team. He had an unexplained exit in the year 2003, but made an appearance again in 2005 to save Daya in the episode "Case of the Staged Murder". He believes that ACP Pradyuman was the one to pass the transfer orders against him, however ACP has something else to say. Dr.Salunke finally joined the team once again in 2007 with "The case of the Dangeorous Lady" and has been an integral part of the show since then. He is said to have the ability to predict the time of death looking at the dead body !  

that's absolutely fine dear ...  i really can't thank you enough for this help ... Big smile 

BTW while referring few more sites for more info , I came across a tine "  He is a talented forensic expert and he has a friendly enmity with A.C.P.  " will u mind if I add this to ur your paragraph ?? Tongue

-Twinkles-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Twinkles-

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by debasree04

I think if u write their designation at the beginning of the name which u wrote in blue...it looks better

Satam sir part is Thumbs Up

U used 2 different spelling...so please correct it otherwise Abhijeet sir part is Thumbs Up --oops that's missed between while editing the " copy , paste " LOLLOLLOL

Fredricks is now Inspector not sub-inspector...

all others r perfectly alright for me Thumbs Up

Dr Salunkhe  (u can add) -- He is a good friend of ACP Pradyuman from the starting days of CID but for some unknown reason he transferred from  CID & came back on 4th May 2007 & from then he continues as a forensic expert.

[QUOTE=-Twinkles-]

Aditya Srivastava as Abhijeet 1999t o present

Sr. Insp. Abhijit is a tough cop,...

Dinesh Phadnis as Fredricks (Freddy) 1998 to present

Sub Insp. Fredricks is a...

Narendra Gupta as Dr. R. P. Salunkhe 1998 to present

He is the Senior Most Forensic Expert .  He frequently argues with ACP Pradyuman, and Abhijeet, but has a soft spot for the C.I.D team.

[/QUOTE

will edit it ..thanks for noticing Smile

-Twinkles-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Twinkles-

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Padmpriya

how about this??

that's fine... any more suggestions..?? Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Padmpriya

DemonStar

Coolbie

DemonStar

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged

I think the current character profiles look fine, apart from a few small grammatical mistakes. Sachin's profile probably contains a bit too much of exposition and not enough about his actual character, though. 

If you need any help for updating them, let me know. Smile

Edited by DemonStar - 15 November 2012 at 9:01am

-Twinkles-

Padmpriya

IF-Dazzler

Padmpriya

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
we can put birthdays and more info 
we should put as much as we know as IF is central place and we can view every info here...

mano86

Padmpriya

IF-Dazzler

Padmpriya

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged

This one is also nice...

Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mano86visrom-Twinkles-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top