CID

Cast Profiles, Biographies, etc HERE ONLY > Pg:13 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 16

Padmpriya

IF-Dazzler

Padmpriya

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Twinkles-

ok fine...  will have a change in Adi Sir's pic ...  I think even Dinesh Sir's pic need a better change Ermm

lets finalize the pics tomorrow...  and also the character sketch for each cast member - what will we write for Sachin and Purvi ??  Confused 

i feel we should have different pic s for purvi too...!!!!
and yeah i feel we should give more detail discriptions of all characters...
Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Cast Profiles, Biographies, etc HERE ONLY > Pg:13 (Page 6)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Twinkles-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Twinkles-

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged

This list of Cast and character description is provided on FW's official website...  shall I just copy paste them for using for the IF update orelse do anyone wish to add more to these line...??

Shivaji Satam as ACP Pradyuman 1998 to present

A complete no-nonsense cop, ACP Pradyuman is the head of C.I.D. He lives by the saying 'Duty comes first'. He believes that duty comes above everything else and proves this by killing Nakul, his own son, a criminal. Not a single criminal, no matter how clever, has managed to outwit him for a long time. He is a master investigator and a tough boss. He expects perfection from his team, cares for them, but when it comes to work, he treats them with an iron hand. However, he shows genuine concern and is affectionate towards his officers.

Aditya Srivastava as Abhijeet 1999t o present

Sr. Insp. Abhijit is a tough cop, who believes in outthinking criminals. In the absence of ACP Pradyuman, he is the leader. He is considered to be one of the best, intelligent and honest officers in the C.I.D. team. He is also the best shooter in C.I.D. and can shoot with his eyes closed by only hearing the sound.  He is a close friend of his colleague, Senior Inspector Daya.

Dayanand Shetty as Daya 1998 to present

Daya is a very integral part of the C.I.D team. Apart from using his amazing investigative skills, he also uses his muscle power from time to time to subdue criminals. One of the smartest officers and often risks his life to save Abhijeet.. Originally he joined the team as a Sub-Inspector. He won the award for the best looking guy on Indian Televisio

Dinesh Phadnis as Fredricks (Freddy) 1998 to present

Joined the team as Sub-Inspector. He had a serious role to play from 1998 to 2005 but has been playing comic role since then. He is a soft-hearted person.n in 2002.

Hrishikesh Pandey as Sachin 2010 to present

He joined the C.I.D. Team in the episode "Khooni Deewar" (May 7, 2010). In the first case, after his return in 2010, he is known as Siddhart and suspected to be a criminal as everyone thought that he makes fake notes. But finally he is proved innocent. He represented 'CID Undercover' (a team of detectives who keep their identity hidden). That's why he uses a fake name Siddhart in the initial episodes. He is known as Sachin (his real name in the series) from the episode "Maut Ka Aashirwad" (May 14, 2010).

Narendra Gupta as Dr. R. P. Salunkhe 1998 to present

He is the Senior Most Forensic Expert . He frequently argues with ACP Pradyuman, and Abhijeet, but has a soft spot for the C.I.D team.

Shraddha Musale as Dr. Tarika 2007 to present

She debuted in the case "The Don's Final Revenge" (August 10, 2007). She assists Dr. Salunkhe in the Forensic Lab.

From another website :: which ones are better to share..

ACP Pradyuman
A complete no-nonsense cop, ACP Pradyuman is the head of C.I.D. He lives by the saying ' Duty comes first'. He proved it by killing his criminal son, placing duty before fatherhood. His personal and professional life can be described in just one word, C.I.D. Every case in his career has just one status, solved!. Not a single criminal, no matter how clever has managed to outwit him for a long time. He is a master investigator and a tough boss. He expects perfection from his team, cares for them, but when it comes to work, he treats them with an iron hand. After all, perfection needs discipline.

Senior Inspector Abhijit
Sr. Insp. Abhijit is a tough cop, he believes in out-thinking criminals. In the absence of ACP Pradyuman, he is the leader. He is more accessible than the ACP, but his personal life is a great mystery. During an earlier operation, criminals thrashed him and left him to die. Somehow, he managed to survive, but lost his memory-permanently. His past comes back to haunt him every once in a while and hence he doesn't trust anyone, or rather he can't. The only person he trusts is, Daya. They share a great emotional bond. Because of his forgotten identity, he keeps going through emotional upheavals, but when it comes to work, he is the best!.
Senior Inspector Daya
Daya is a very integral part of the C.I.D team. Apart from using his amazing investigative skills, he also uses his muscle power from time to time to subdue criminals. But he is an emotional person, he will be first the person to rush to his colleague's help, irrespective of the danger it poses to his life. In spite of being emotional, he is a ruthless cop. He instils great fear among criminals that they start talking the moment they know that Sr. Insp. Daya is on the case.

Sub Inspector Fredricks
Sub Insp. Fredricks is a cop who finds humour even in the darkest of situations. His unusual method of cracking cases is effective, but also funny. But no one minds as long as he cracks the case. In fact, everyone in the team adores him. The only person he is scared of in his life is his wife. In spite of being the longest serving cop in team, he is one of its junior members. But he has a secret ambition, a dream and that is to head the C.I.D one day. 
Sub Inspector Vivek
At just 24 years old, Sub Insp. Vivek is the junior most member of C.I.D. Although inexperienced, he has a knack for cracking cases. His sharp memory and innovative methods make him an indispensable part of the team. His only weakness, he wants to eradicate crime and criminals in just a day. But it is this aim that drives him.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Tami_DemonStarPadmpriya..Princess..Shagnikadebasree04

Padmpriya

IF-Dazzler

Padmpriya

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
i suggest few of her pics... you people select...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DemonStarfairy1..Princess..

-Twinkles-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Twinkles-

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 3:01am | IP Logged

I have mixed few lines between here to there to make one single post ... is it fine to post ...??  

Do anyone suggest more lines for Dr.Salunke ..?? I feel comparatively its very few lines given to describe the wide nature/characteristics of his role.played .. Please feel free to add more what you like Smile

Shivaji Satam as ACP Pradyuman 1998 to present

A complete no-nonsense cop, ACP Pradyuman is the head of C.I.D. He lives by the saying 'Duty comes first'. He believes that duty comes above everything else and proves this by killing Nakul, his own son, a criminal.thus placing duty before fatherhood. His personal and professional life can be described in just one word, C.I.D Every case in his career has just one status, solved! Not a single criminal, no matter how clever, has managed to outwit him for a long time. He is a master investigator and a tough boss. He expects perfection from his team, cares for them, but when it comes to work, he treats them with an iron hand. After all, perfection needs discipline However, he shows genuine concern and is affectionate towards his officers.

Aditya Srivastava as Abhijeet 1999t o present

Sr. Insp. Abhijeet is a tough cop, who believes in out-thinking criminals. In the absence of ACP Pradyuman, he is the leader. He is more accessible than the ACP, but his personal life is a great mystery. During an earlier operation, criminals thrashed him and left him to die. Somehow, he managed to survive, but lost his memory-permanently. His past comes back to haunt him every once in a while and hence he doesn't trust anyone, or rather he can't. The only person he trusts is, Daya. They share a great emotional bond. When it comes to work, he is the best He is considered to be one of the best, intelligent and honest officers in the C.I.D. team. He is also the best shooter in C.I.D. and can shoot with his eyes closed by only hearing the sound.  

Dayanand Shetty as Daya 1998 to present

Sr.Insp. Daya is a very integral part of the C.I.D team. Apart from using his amazing investigative skills, he also uses his muscle power from time to time to subdue criminals.  But he is an emotional person, he will be first the person to rush to his colleague's help,irrespective of the danger it poses to his life. Daya is a close friend of Abhijeet for whom he risks his life when ever his in danger.. In spite of being emotional, he is a ruthless cop. He instils great fear among criminals that they start talking the moment they know that Sr. Insp. Daya is on the case. Originally he joined the team as a Sub-Inspector.

Dayanand Shetty won the award for the best looking guy on Indian Television in the 2002

Dinesh Phadnis as Fredricks (Freddy) 1998 to present

Sub Insp. Freddy is a cop who finds humour even in the darkest of situations. He had a serious role to play from 1998 to 2005 but has been playing comic role since then. He is a soft-hearted person His unusual method of cracking cases is effective, but also funny. But no one minds as long as he cracks the case. In fact, everyone in the team adores him. 

Hrishikesh Pandey as Sachin 2010 to present

He joined the C.I.D. Team in the episode "Khooni Deewar" (May 7, 2010). In the first case, after his return in 2010, he is known as Siddhart and suspected to be a criminal as everyone thought that he makes fake notes. But finally he is proved innocent. He represented 'CID Undercover' (a team of detectives who keep their identity hidden). That's why he uses a fake name Siddhart in the initial episodes. He is known as Sachin (his real name in the series) from the episode "Maut Ka Aashirwad" (May 14, 2010).

Narendra Gupta as Dr. R. P. Salunkhe 1998 to present

He is the Senior Most Forensic Expert .  He frequently argues with ACP Pradyuman, and Abhijeet, but has a soft spot for the C.I.D team.

Shraddha Musale as Dr. Tarika 2007 to present

She debuted in the case "The Don's Final Revenge" (August 10, 2007). She assists Dr. Salunkhe in the Forensic Lab.

Edited by -Twinkles- - 15 November 2012 at 8:28am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DemonStarmano86monika21debasree04

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 3:16am | IP Logged
We can add a bit about Salunke, saying he had been transferred for some years and then he returned. He can predict the time of death by looking at the dead body Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mano86-Twinkles-

-Twinkles-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Twinkles-

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shagnika

We can add a bit about Salunke, saying he had been transferred for some years and then he returned. He can predict the time of death by looking at the dead body Tongue

hey Shagz ... can you please frame a paragraph for Dr.Salunke's role...Embarrassed actually am messed with the video editing and I don't think I'll be able to write anything better at this point Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shagnika

-Twinkles-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Twinkles-

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Padmpriya

i suggest few of her pics... you people select...

hey Padma - we need to a watermark free picture to upload ... 

second picture is good 

but I think if any copish picture would be a better choice than a modelling posed picture ... what say...?? Tongue

if there's no other better option found will go with the second picture u shared Smile

Edited by -Twinkles- - 15 November 2012 at 3:27am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DemonStarShagnikavisromdebasree04

MaYur_AbhiSh

MaYur_AbhiSh

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 3:29am | IP Logged
i will insist the fw one
its is good

Post Reply New Post

Go to top