CID

Cast Profiles, Biographies, etc HERE ONLY > Pg:13 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 16

mallikaBalu

IF-Dazzler

mallikaBalu

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
I had asked about this Wasna Ahmed in CID queries and never have got the answer to it to this date.
Saw that Adi sirs profile pic has changed.
Great going.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Cast Profiles, Biographies, etc HERE ONLY > Pg:13 (Page 5)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Twinkles-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Twinkles-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
yeah , finally I can see the pics -- I wish Adi Sir and Dinesh Sir were given a better change Ermm

I was thinking to request in for updating the cast's character sketch too ...  I feel it would be much better to have detail description of the characters rather than just having the character's name ...  what do you guys suggest ...?? Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mano86

debasree04

IF-Sizzlerz

debasree04

Sport/Cricket & Yudh Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Good idea Twinkle Thumbs Up

mano86

IF-Rockerz

mano86

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Twinkles-

I was thinking to request in for updating the cast's character sketch too ...  I feel it would be much better to have detail description of the characters rather than just having the character's name ...  what do you guys suggest ...?? Tongue

dts a gr8 idea Twinkles Smile
the associated personnel must be contacted in this regard 

.YaJuShI.

IF-Rockerz

.YaJuShI.

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
@tinku di- yep di dats a gud idea n i too think that dis new pic of ADI SIR is dull Disapprove

MaYur_AbhiSh

MaYur_AbhiSh

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged
i hate adi sir's new pic
please change it
previous one was way better
i truly hate the new pic
its so dull
please change it and get the previous one back

-Twinkles-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Twinkles-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
ok fine...  will have a change in Adi Sir's pic ...  I think even Dinesh Sir's pic need a better change Ermm

lets finalize the pics tomorrow...  and also the character sketch for each cast member - what will we write for Sachin and Purvi ??  Confused 

.YaJuShI.

IF-Rockerz

.YaJuShI.

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Twinkles-

ok fine...  will have a change in Adi Sir's pic ...  I think even Dinesh Sir's pic need a better change Ermm

lets finalize the pics tomorrow...  and also the character sketch for each cast member - what will we write for Sachin and Purvi ??  Confused 

yey!!! DancingDancing

Post Reply New Post

Go to top