CID

Cast Profiles, Biographies, etc HERE ONLY > Pg:13 (Page 15)

Post Reply New Post

Page 15 of 16

-Twinkles-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Twinkles-

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Crystalx

Found a major blooper in the cast list you added Sachin as Senior Inspecter and Freddie as Sub-Inspecter. isnt Freddie and Sachin both inspecters 

will correct it 

Edited by -Twinkles- - 26 November 2012 at 2:03am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Cast Profiles, Biographies, etc HERE ONLY > Pg:13 (Page 15)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Twinkles-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Twinkles-

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -purnima-

aww congratulations on completing one task ClapStarStar & all the best for other Thumbs Up --- thanks Embarrassedguess twinky is back with her tapasyas in full form Tongue LOL --- that's been long time , right ?!?!?! WinkLOL 

-Twinkles-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Twinkles-

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DemonStar

I'm out of town for a few weeks, but will be glad to help after that. Smile

ooh sure why not ...  there's no hurry for this work and thank you for the help Smile 

First we need to gather information according to  " Personal , Early Career , Television , Achievements , Birthday , Sun Sign "  of every member on the list , then we can proceed ..  am working over it ...!!  Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DemonStarShagnikavisrom

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mini.S

i may sound wierd or rude here, frankly speaking i dont like duo wearing goggles in their profile pics.i wanna a pic like shivaji sir or jasweer mam has..natural calm and composed..not giving that 'glamour celeb' look..

Not about glamour or anything, but when its an actor's profile, I would prefer that the face be properly visible and the eyes be uncovered. That way people who don't know him will be able to recognise him when they see him elsewhere.  I wasn't very active on this thread for the actors' DPs, so I can't complain now.

They may look good, but...someone who sees those pics for the first time cannot identify duo if they see them.

Edited by visrom - 30 November 2012 at 2:08am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Twinkles-

-Twinkles-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Twinkles-

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

Originally posted by Mini.S

i may sound wierd or rude here, frankly speaking i dont like duo wearing goggles in their profile pics.i wanna a pic like shivaji sir or jasweer mam has..natural calm and composed..not giving that 'glamour celeb' look..

Not about glamour or anything, but when its an actor's profile, I would prefer that the face be properly visible and the eyes be uncovered. That way people who don't know him will be able to recognise him when they see him elsewhere.  I wasn't very active on this thread for the actors' DPs, so I can't complain now.

They may look good, but...someone who sees those pics for the first time cannot identify duo if they see them.

@bold - com'on viewbie ...!! why are being so formal ? LOL is there any such restrictions to keep away from sharing suggestion for the betterment only because of being inactive or less active ??  if so , then I must be banned from the forum as am one of those 'regular inactive members' who pop in and out of any discussion abruptly Wink the many times when ever I have returned to the forum after a long disappearance I wonder if people still remember my existence or not ?  that's why I hardly change my DP and signature with the hope to get recognized ROFL

anyways now coming to the matter - I have started this topic so that every member will be able to express their views and suggestions ...   no need to hesitate to share in your views at any time ,  we are not so late to get those pics re-edited with better ones...  Smile 

so lets again start choosing pictures for DUO's DPs...  besides that I was even thinking to get corrections which went unnoticed before - adding ranks i.e., Sr.Insp. or Insp or Sub ?Insp. besides the actor's role name ...

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 7:38am | IP Logged
What I meant was that when you all unanimously decided that the goggled pics are going to be uploaded as duo dp I should have told you...that with goggles people may not recognise them.

I wasn't being formal. you all put in so much effort and got a dp uploaded which meets their specs...I feel guilty saying anything against it.

My social studies teacher used to tell us the importance of voting...'if you abstain from voting, don't criticize the govt' LOL

Chodo...leave it for a few days. Do the profile info updation for now. We will try and change later.

Edited by visrom - 30 November 2012 at 7:52am

-Twinkles-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Twinkles-

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
ok chod diya LOLLOLLOL

Actually we are done with profile updation  ... though it need to edit few parts which were unnoticed before , now we ( currently its only "me" in the "we" LOL )   are working on cast  " Biography "  ..  

am little unwell so taking time to keep this thread updated with the progress Ouch

Have enough information of Daya Sir and Aditya Sir ,, gathering information for the rest Tongue

all are welcome to share their collection of information related to the cast Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

visrom

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Main point...we still love Vivek...but we must be fair to the others...he shouldn't be there on the actors list in the home page now.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top