CID

Cast Profiles, Biographies, etc HERE ONLY > Pg:13 (Page 13)

Post Reply New Post

Page 13 of 16

-Twinkles-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Twinkles-

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Finally done...!!  Big smile 

Cast profiles are updated - check out  http://www.india-forums.com/tv-show/25/cid/cast/

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mano86debasree04

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Cast Profiles, Biographies, etc HERE ONLY > Pg:13 (Page 13)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Twinkles-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Twinkles-

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Crystalx

why is there no picture of Rajat, Vineet, Nikhil and Shreya and why is Kajal in the cast list she left CID hasnt she. and please write something down for Vivek as well even though he has left CID he is in our hearts 

@Crystal - we have not included Rajat , Vineet , Nikhil and Shreya as we want to give a fair time for each new entry to prove themselves completely fixed into the cast - over the past time , its observed that new entries always keep walking in and out of the show leaving the audience confused with their sudden disappearance ...  

where as Sachin and Purvi have been consistently around since very long - for that reason Sachin and Purvi are considered into the cast list - rest too will get their own share on the merit of being consistently associated with the show 

I agree your point with Kajaal;s and Vivek - Kajal left the show so we need to put out JK out of our cast list and about Vivek - I don't know what to say , if we ask to remove JK it won't be fair to keep Vivek still ...  am unable to make my mind in this matter Confused

Vivek was an integral part of the team for about 5-6 years , so in with that respect due to him we will have a character sketch for him too...  am not sure till how far all of us agree to consider his profile under CID cast list Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mano86

-Twinkles-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Twinkles-

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged
hey guys am back...!! Tongue

it seems like am not going to get this thread go back from the front page any time soon LOL before continuing ,  Firstly I convey my heartfelt thanks to each and all who peeped in and shared their suggestions and contributed to get this ' task of updating done successfully ' Big smile  after considering a needful change in the profile pics of the cast we even had character sketches updated ...  so congratulations to all of us Tongue

Now we have another work to do  Wink  lets  fill in the " BIOGRAPHY " for each profile ...  for this we need enough details of the members on the list -  as this topic is related to the same ' profiles and cast related stuff ' I felt rather to start a new topic it would be better to join it to this thread and continue HERE ONLY...!! Tongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

DemonStar.YaJuShI.mano86Shagnikamonika21-purnima-

.YaJuShI.

IF-Rockerz

.YaJuShI.

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 2:09am | IP Logged
@tinku di- nice idea di Thumbs Up

-Twinkles-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Twinkles-

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 2:25am | IP Logged
These are the available info currently provided in the celebs profiles ... I guess Biographies can even get it edited according to on date available information by adding any extra information 

About Shivaji Satam
Shivaji Satam love cricket. He have been part of more than 50 films and part of the most appreciated and loved crime show on air. He was the first choice for the role. He gives success credit of CID to his team. He is the ACP in the serial. In his liesure time he love to play cricket, and laze around.He even like watching Marathi plays and films.

About Aditya Srivastava

Aditya Shrivastava is an Indian film and television character actor who has played important parts in films such as Satya (Inspector Khandilkar) and Black Friday (Badshah Khan). He also plays Inspector Abhijeet in India's longest running television police procedural C.I.D

About Dayanand Shetty

Personal Life:
Dayanand Shetty was born in a Tulu speaking Bunt family in Katapadi village of Udupi district of Karnataka State in India. He obtained a B.Com degree from Rizvi College, Bandra. Dayanand married Smitha Shetty; the couple have a daughter, Viva.

Early Career:
Dayanand began as a sportsman, but turned to acting after a leg injury. Dayanand was a shotput and discus thrower, which won him many prizes in these sports. Dayanand was the champion of discus throw from State Maharastra in 1994. 

Television:
Dayanand started working in C.I.D TV series from 1998 as Senior Inspector Daya. Dayanand also played the role of same character in C.I.D. Special Bureau. Dayanand made his guest appearance in Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahi and Kkkusum. Dayanand was invited as a celebrity guest in Deal Ya No Deal. In Jeena Isi Ka Naam Hai, Dayanand came as Shivaji Satam's friend. He played the role of Harpreet Singh in Gutur Gu. Dayanand was there in Jhalak Dikkhla Jaa as a contestant.

Birthday:

11th December 1969

Sun-Sign:
Sagittarius

Nothing written in other profiles 

DemonStar

Coolbie

DemonStar

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
I'm out of town for a few weeks, but will be glad to help after that. Smile

-Twinkles-

iMini

IF-Sizzlerz

iMini

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
AS worked as voice over artist for promos and ad films earlier,came to delhi in 1989,shekhar kapoor spotted him in a play and rolled him in as puttilal in bandit queen..came to mumbai in 1995

-Twinkles-

Soni.

IF-Sizzlerz

Soni.

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Found a major blooper in the cast list you added Sachin as Senior Inspecter and Freddie as Sub-Inspecter. isnt Freddie and Sachin both inspecters 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top