Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

subha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
good idea twinky!πŸ˜ƒthanks for opening this thread regarding updating the star cast and the profile pics..I too was thinking the same-that updation is needed.

Originally posted by: -Nadii-

Hey GUys

I tried my best and updates all the Display Pictures

thanks for updating the pics!!All the new pics are nice!⭐️

Originally posted by: -Twinkles-

I know the pics are changed but I don't understand why I am not able to see the change .. I still the old pic 

twinky,refresh the page or try logging in again..I too got to see the new profile pics after refreshing the page,otherwise earlier pics were being displayed
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Great to see the profile pictures are changed at last !!! πŸ˜ƒ
Thanx to the person who changed it & thanx to Twinkle for this successful initiative πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ
mallikaBalu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I had asked about this Wasna Ahmed in CID queries and never have got the answer to it to this date.
Saw that Adi sirs profile pic has changed.
Great going.
-Twinkles- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yeah , finally I can see the pics -- I wish Adi Sir and Dinesh Sir were given a better change πŸ€”

I was thinking to request in for updating the cast's character sketch too ...  I feel it would be much better to have detail description of the characters rather than just having the character's name ...  what do you guys suggest ...?? πŸ˜›
mano86 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I was thinking to request in for updating the cast's character sketch too ...  I feel it would be much better to have detail description of the characters rather than just having the character's name ...  what do you guys suggest ...?? πŸ˜›

dts a gr8 idea Twinkles 😊
the associated personnel must be contacted in this regard 

.YaJuShI. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@tinku di- yep di dats a gud idea n i too think that dis new pic of ADI SIR is dull πŸ˜’
MaYur_AbhiSh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i hate adi sir's new pic
please change it
previous one was way better
i truly hate the new pic
its so dull
please change it and get the previous one back

-Twinkles- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ok fine...  will have a change in Adi Sir's pic ...  I think even Dinesh Sir's pic need a better change πŸ€”

lets finalize the pics tomorrow...  and also the character sketch for each cast member - what will we write for Sachin and Purvi ??  πŸ˜• 

.YaJuShI. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

ok fine...  will have a change in Adi Sir's pic ...  I think even Dinesh Sir's pic need a better change πŸ€”

lets finalize the pics tomorrow...  and also the character sketch for each cast member - what will we write for Sachin and Purvi ??  πŸ˜• 

yey!!! 
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

i feel we should have different pic s for purvi too...!!!!
and yeah i feel we should give more detail discriptions of all characters...
πŸ˜ƒ