Page 1 of 16

Page 1
Page   of 16
Page 2 Page 16

-Twinkles-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Twinkles-

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
I am here with two things to discuss which needs everyone's attention , please join in  ..!!

First its about the required editing in the CID cast list provided on IF ...  apart from the Satam Sir , Aditya Sir, Daya Sir, Dinesh Sir, Narendra Sir, Hrishikesh , Shraddha and Ansha we are still having them who are no more part of the cast -  besides we have one extra addition who was never been a part of the cast ... Please exclude Wasna Ahmed from the list 

Secondly , Its been long we had a change in the pictures of CID celebs profiles on IF ...  what do you'll suggest for the better change ??  I am bringing this to your notice on behalf of the members who have been regularly commenting on the celebs profiles

these are the current pictures of the cast mentioned on the list 

I address this to the concerned technical head of CID Dev team who are requested to do the needful ...

Edited by -Twinkles- - 25 November 2012 at 2:31am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

RiDzDAYAlover...Gauhar...Ritu-NandiniraizaadaDemonStarBhavanabKhotaSikaShreyasubha.mallikaBaluShagnika.YaJuShI.mano86visrom-purnima-monika21astonishIF_FRIENDS-De.De-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Cast Profiles, Biographies, etc HERE ONLY > Pg:13" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Good idea twinkle... I second you... We need to update the cast.. Nothing in our hands. Vissy and jyothi ... Please look into it Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandiniraizaada-Twinkles-

debasree04

IF-Sizzlerz

debasree04

CP, Adaalat, Mahabharat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged
@Twinkle...few months back i remember visrom took initiatives to change this pictures & as far i remember we selected pics for each cast but at last it was not changed...Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

visrom

-Twinkles-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Twinkles-

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by debasree04

@Twinkle...few months back i remember visrom took initiatives to change this pictures & as far i remember we selected pics for each cast but at last it was not changed...Ouch
\

yes , I remember it ...  Previously ,  I assumed may be there will reply after the next round of  promotion period ... but its been long and I can't see it happening ...  Confused

Before it was Nadii who use to do such technical updating but after her I guess Jyothi must be doing it ...

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Totally agreed ... pics are secondary ... 1st of all Wassna Ahmed has to go from the list. Also yea we can have some better oics uploaded ... maybe the ones on the fw website with them in a cop'ish' arttire.

Vis and Jyoti please do have a look into his, Vis maybe you can bring this into Jyoti's notice.

Also we can have a new logo too. The present one is really dark and acp sir looks very angry.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mano86-Twinkles-

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bhavanab

Totally agreed ... pics are secondary ... 1st of all Wassna Ahmed has to go from the list. Also yea we can have some better oics uploaded ... maybe the ones on the fw website with them in a cop'ish' arttire.

Vis and Jyoti please do have a look into his, Vis maybe you can bring this into Jyoti's notice.

Also we can have a new logo too. The present one is really dark and acp sir looks very angry.

Yeah we can pick photos from Fw website .. Those are really good... CID Telugu uses the Same pics ... It looks awesome... Smile

-purnima-

IF-Sizzlerz

-purnima-

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Dats thotful of u twinky ClapClap ...very smart one TongueEmbarrassed...
hope ur voice is heard by the concerned people on IF DEV team SmileSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Twinkles-

-Twinkles-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Twinkles-

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bhavanab

I was exactly thinking about those pics only... Tongue ever since I saw them , I feel there are the best option ... have to work on its size to get them into IF required dimensions Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top