Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

saveeta24

Coolbie

saveeta24

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Mr oberoi really angry slapping yug and strangling him.

yug even that facing Mr oberoi and says to remember about that night..

Witnessing all this Amrit with her smirk ..Nats/Nimrit and shivangi..

As  he feels unwell Nimrit  makes him sit on the couch and shivangi too looks concerned for Mr oberoi..

Finally Mr oberoi is back and might be some secrets will be out about that night.. why i feel esp shivangi concern  for mr oberoi our prediction may comes true ..Shivangi may be is the real Natasha oberoi with the face of Nimrit...lets see..

Edited by saveeta24 - 06 November 2012 at 3:56am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

b1nduSarikavimnymphmoonpal_lovebaljindarkaurgowrisaPrincy360--Saina--ParulRatiShivicjs369anasuya43krithikas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "E24..Mr oberoi slapping Yug.." in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ahlem

IF-Rockerz

Ahlem

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 3:59am | IP Logged
TFS..:).

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24

baljindarkaur

baljindarkaur

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 4:15am | IP Logged
certainly shivangi is the real natasha . even she reacted towards yug strangely .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24ParulRatiShivi

cjs369

IF-Rockerz

cjs369

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 5:20am | IP Logged
hi Saveeta... back after really long time ... watched yest's episode and loved watching it as got to see Navi n Dimpe together after a very long time ... I know they are no more the real pair in this serial ... but cudnt help it as I loved watching them as AGNi in the serial ... the story has got another unusual track parallel to AgNi track ... wow and Agam with 3 female protogonists is something ...LOL

saveeta24jyothiram

saveeta24

Coolbie

saveeta24

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Hi charu nice to see you back..Smile

I know you are glad to see Dimple..Navi in same frame..Smile

Well i 'm enjoying the show as its very intriguing with Amrit scheming..its suspense etc  no matter who is the pairing now..

one thing though it feels good to watch dimple in a different avatar.we have seen her as the innocent Nimrit but now the character of shivangi is giving her more scope to showcase another shade from the innocent Nimrit..so its great for her as an actress to not stereotype her role..

As per track going i feel she will paired with Tej this time..

About Agam tell me about it he is one lucky guy..why not he is so dashing and loveable..Smile

nutmeg7ParulRatiShivi

jyothiram

Goldie

jyothiram

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged
hmmm shaayad tum sab log bhool gaye ho saveeta and sab log pehle hi bolrahi hun mere jaan per koi nazar nahi daalega. as neeche its written agam/ navi is mine in next janam woh tum sabka bhai hai.. haaa and regarding dimple she is fabbb  and i still think thr is a mystery. lets c

Jennyholic.

Goldie

Jennyholic.

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Omg Tfs!

anasuya43

IF-Sizzlerz

anasuya43

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Thank you saveeta for sharing this news

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.