6th Nov SBS& SBB-Samudra Manthan - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
Thnxxx Debo, Mohit was looking Good, I showed to my Mom n Bhabhi here is Mahadev n there reaction was like What...

They were shocked seeing him offscreen without wig😆😆😆
Edited by Arnav90 - 11 years ago
hold your horses people dont run to conclusions-Mohits relationship status as of now is (?) some people are taking this news seriously,i am not-its very confusing because Mohit didnt say anything implying that-SBB did

wait till Mohit says something of this himself-im sure he will get the bhanak of whats happening...courtesy Twitter,im sure his TL will be flooded by now😆-with congratulatory messages ofcourse!

PS-this news item was by SBB and not SBS-they are two very diffrent shows please dont confuse them😊

Originally posted by shruti.nil

hold your horses people dont run to conclusions-Mohits relationship status as of now is (?) some people are taking this news seriously,i am not-its very confusing because Mohit didnt say anything implying that-SBB did

wait till Mohit says something of this himself-im sure he will get the bhanak of whats happening...courtesy Twitter,im sure his TL will be flooded by now😆-with congratulatory messages ofcourse!

PS-this news item was by SBB and not SBS-they are two very diffrent shows please dont confuse them😊

shru not only congratulation msg but also not u can't do this don't do this so soon type msg..🤣🤣
@debo-ha ha!just incase this news isnt true...i wouldnt want to imagine bechara Mohits reaction🤣
seems like log mohit ki shaadi karvakar hi rahege..poor guy
Mohit should marry Sona they make divine couple 👏
hey can anyne give the link of both the segments
MR started of the interview on SBB when asked abt marriage is sab bahut khush hain. But there is time. I think maybe his family must b on the look out for a girl. I will not be surprised if he gets married soon. He is marriageable age. But bad news for all Mohit fans especially crazy girls. But I wish him all the very best. 😊
TFS. Happy for Mohit if he is planning to get married. The show is going very well and time to think of personal happiness too. All the best to him. He has brought Mahadev to life. Love him. 😳
waahhh! tfs😃  shall surely watch the repeat of the epi ;)