Hongey Judaa Na Hum

Guitar or Lunch

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sweety_1754

IF-Rockerz

sweety_1754

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged
what u think guys muskaan shudhv gone for lunch with anirudh or she did ryt ??
but i felt so bad that she went for guitar class, i mean anirudh is so nice just for her he cancelled all his work n arranged lunch for her coz muskaan was free but wat muskaan did?as she got busy she forgot abt anirudh...:(:(
rohan made her w8 she cudhv accptd his sorry n shudhv said now we'll learn tomorrow i hav to go with anirudh .
i feel bad for anirudhCry wen she buys red t shirt he says wesey to main pehnt anai but tum lai ho to i will...but muskaan says its for rohan.
its not like i dont want rohan n muskaan to get togethr but thing is they shudnt show muskaan takes anirudh so lightly , before memory loss if muskaan takes anirudh lightly it can b justified dat she has so many frnds so for her anirudh doesnt hav any extra importance, but now from a year she had only ONE frnd who was always with her wenever she need so she shud gv him extraaa importnace but she uses him just as a RAMU KAKABig smileLOL(as anirudh said to anushka dat rit means rohan is ur Ramu Kaka LOL)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Choco_CosmosSiddhi_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Guitar or Lunch" in Hongey Judaa Na Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Choco_Cosmos

IF-Dazzler

Choco_Cosmos

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 2:53am | IP Logged
she should have selected guitar class but told Anirudh about it, I think. 
Otherwise as you said she could have gone for the lunch also saying Rohan its too late 

As the spoiler was hinting an Ani- Muskaan engagement ; these incidents may be making Anirudhh take a stand for Muskaan...  he is having strong feelings for Muskaan always count him better for Muskaan than Rohan.. 
On the other side Rohan is shown as a cerefree person now also, who thinks promises are there to break..

Edited by Choco_Cosmos - 06 November 2012 at 2:54am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweety_1754

Quietude

IF-Rockerz

Quietude

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 3:49am | IP Logged
The guitar classes made her very happy her heart was laying in it for her its a learning experience she was going to gain

She was very excited from the morning to learn guitar lessons from Rohan 

She was not as excited to have lunch in a big restaurant ...she had in many occassions lunches and dinners in restaurants with Anirudh before

However its her fault she should have called Anirudh to tell she cannot come for lunch. It was her responsibility to cancel the lunch plan before making him go through two hours of waiting

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweety_1754-SMay31-Siddhi_

Siddhi_

IF-Sizzlerz

Siddhi_

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
I think she should have told Rohan that she was meant to have lunch with Anirudh, and then just phone Anirudh and tell him that she cant come as she will be in guitar class. I felt really bad for Anirudh :(

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.