Diya Aur Baati Hum

bhabho /Sandhya- Me, mom & grandma...Its about POV (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

AHLMH

Goldie

AHLMH

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by UMDU

I also want to add that Bhabo knows fully well what a good soul Sandhya is. She also knows how devious Mohit and Chavvi are, what a penny pincher Vikram is and that Meena has no scruples and can betray anyone for her interests. She may not be educated but is street smart. She knows how to use them in her confrontation with Suraj to prove to him who holds the reins of the house. She will not hesitate to use any way to prove her point and to remain the head of the Rathi family hierarchy. She does not think of morality or ethics if she is convinced about something and no amount of reasoning will make her bend..She will do whatever it takes to keep her joint family intact. That is because that is the source of her power. This is Bhabo for you.Like it or condemn it she will not change easily.

Agree with u.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vish.narenUMDU

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "bhabho /Sandhya- Me, mom & grandma...Its about POV (Page 2)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-SamiR-

Goldie

-SamiR-

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Wow! Really cool post pjarpi! Star Agree with all that you have said. And it's really nice to see how DABH relates to real life experience. Very nicely written Clap

Especially agree with your second last paragraph: "I want Sandhya to fulfil her dreams  and also see family together. As i am from joint family i like to be part of it.  I think Suraj and sandhya would have to work together to make both of these happen. Cause sandhya becoming IPS at cost of family happiness would leave her with guilt."

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vish.naren

SAIBALROUTH

IF-Sizzlerz

SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Wow, really nice post Pjarpi, and you have nicely explained the current scenario in Rathi family. Felt nice on reading your post and the POV of your Mom and Grandma. Thumbs Up

vish.naren

SAIBALROUTH

IF-Sizzlerz

SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by UMDU

I also want to add that Bhabo knows fully well what a good soul Sandhya is. She also knows how devious Mohit and Chavvi are, what a penny pincher Vikram is and that Meena has no scruples and can betray anyone for her interests. She may not be educated but is street smart. She knows how to use them in her confrontation with Suraj to prove to him who holds the reins of the house. She will not hesitate to use any  way to prove her point and to remain the head of  the Rathi family hierarchy. She does not think of morality or ethics if she is convinced about something and no amount of reasoning will make her bend..She will do whatever it takes to keep her joint family intact. That is because that  is the source of her power. This is Bhabo for you.Like it or condemn it she will not change easily.

Agree with you fully, and I too wanted Bhabo to understand Sandhya's virtues properly. I am glad that Bhabo finally certified that Sandhya sacrificed for the family much more than even her. Big smile Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SamiR-vish.naren

pjarpi

pjarpi

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SamiR-

Wow! Really cool post pjarpi! Star Agree with all that you have said. And it's really nice to see how DABH relates to real life experience. Very nicely written Clap

Especially agree with your second last paragraph: "I want Sandhya to fulfil her dreams  and also see family together. As i am from joint family i like to be part of it.  I think Suraj and sandhya would have to work together to make both of these happen. Cause sandhya becoming IPS at cost of family happiness would leave her with guilt."
Thanks...

-SamiR-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top