Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gaayika

Well if its Diwali special, maybe they wont have any eliminations this wekend then

bringing in the movie stars/directors for prmoting thier movies is an incentive for the production house, so no matter what we say , they will continue with the "pratha".. One more word for you Tulip ..LOL

I mean there was really no value addition to having Preity Zinta on the show the week before.

hope we get good maha judges going forward ...

@ Very funny...LOL Tease me all you want, but that won't stop my questions. LOL Now you have to tell me what this word means! LOL Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayika

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Guest judges ! (Page 4)" in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

music-a-muse

IF-Dazzler

music-a-muse

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Well if its Diwali special, maybe they wont have any eliminations this wekend then

bringing in the movie stars/directors for prmoting thier movies is an incentive for the production house, so no matter what we say , they will continue with the "pratha".. One more word for you Tulip ..LOL

I mean there was really no value addition to having Preity Zinta on the show the week before.

@ Very funny...LOL Tease me all you want, but that won't stop my questions. LOL Now you have to tell me what this word means! LOL Tongue

Aap ke mooh mein ghee shakkarSmile

gaayika

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by music-a-muse

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Aap ke mooh mein ghee shakkarSmile

At first I thought you were saying this to me, and I was like "What for? ConfusedLOL Then I saw the red you highlight for gaayika. LOL That makes much more sense now to me. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayikamusic-a-muse

music-a-muse

IF-Dazzler

music-a-muse

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Ok. Guess too many quoting quotes..lol

gaayika

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by music-a-muse

Ok. Guess too many quoting quotes..lol

yeah, plus, i was the person directly above you, so that's why LOL

music-a-muse

gaayika

gaayika

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Ok to break the "trend" of quoting quotes , I will reply directly ..

@Tulip   .. "Pratha"= Tradition

@music-a-muse  ...  ghee shakkar khake aur mota hona hai kya ... par chalega ... We will at least be saved from having to watch the stars give their same standard " I dont know much about sur taal etc , but you were awesome " ...   And then SW can actaully give their own marks for teh contestant instead of having the guest stars guess the marks .

Edited by gaayika - 09 November 2012 at 11:11am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

music-a-musetulipbaby53

music-a-muse

IF-Dazzler

music-a-muse

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged

Ok to break the "trend" of quoting quotes , I will reply directly ..

@Tulip   .. "Pratha"= Tradition

@music-a-muse  ...  ghee shakkar khake aur mota hona hai kya ... par chalega ... We will at least be saved from having to watch the stars give their same standard " I dont know much about sur taal etc , but you were awesome " ...   And then SW can actaully give their own marks for teh contestant instead of having the guest stars guess the marks .

Sorry, I should have said Laddoos, jalebis, pedas considering it is a diwali specialLOLLOLLOL

Ghee shakkar is for all seasonsLOLLOL

gaayika

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.