tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiamondLife

tulip:
tumhari monokamna purna ho gayiROFL

Default Son of Sardaar Cast and Gurdass Mann as Maha Guru for Diwali Special of Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012

The Diwali Special episode of Zee TV's Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012 is going to witness a bumper of a celebration with a festive atmosphere all around. Viewers will get to witness songs that welcome the Festival of Lights. And the episode will also be star-studded, with the cast of the movie Son of Sardaar gracing the show.

Ajay Devgn and Sonakshi Sinha will come in as celebrity guests while Gurdass Mann will be coming in as the Mahaguru of the week.

And the icing on the cake will be Gurdass Mann's rendition of his popular chart buster 'Challa Bedi'.

Get ready for the Diwali Special episodes of Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012 on 10 and 11 November (2012).

What does "monokamna" mean??? Confused Sorry, I'm such a ABCD at times. Ouch

Oh great, more celebrity judges and movie promotions. Ouch 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DiamondLife

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Guest judges ! (Page 3)" in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

music-a-muse

IF-Dazzler

music-a-muse

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

I do not want to see Lallu Prasad Yadav (or any politician) as a guest judge. (I remember he came a few years back.)

ROFL

Do you remember when he came? LOL

I think it was in 2007.Big smile

I mean, these guys are so bleh [ ID and LPY ], however hard we try, we cannot forget them.Thumbs Down

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by music-a-muse

I do not want to see Lallu Prasad Yadav (or any politician) as a guest judge. (I remember he came a few years back.)

ROFL

Do you remember when he came? LOL

I think it was in 2007.Big smile

I mean, these guys are so bleh [ ID and LPY ], however hard we try, we cannot forget them.Thumbs Down

I know what year. Embarrassed I was just asking if she remembered when he came. I don't know if that makes sense. LOL

Yes, I don't know who's worse ID or LPY. 

Oh remember when Ram Dev came? Ouch I've never liked him, and I hope he doesn't come back for judging.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

music-a-museDiamondLife

DiamondLife

IF-Sizzlerz

DiamondLife

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged

why not ismail darbarLOL

Oh there was an affair he had with Pooman back in 2006 or 2007 I think. He was her mentor. Ouch

reallyShocked

DiamondLife

IF-Sizzlerz

DiamondLife

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged
manokamna is wish, ichha..

sorrySmile

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 6:17am | IP Logged

why not ismail darbarLOL

Oh there was an affair he had with Pooman back in 2006 or 2007 I think. He was her mentor. Ouch

reallyShocked

yeah Ouch

DiamondLife

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged

manokamna is wish, ichha..

sorrySmile

no, you're fine LOL i understand hindi, but i've never heard of that word. thanks, now i got to learn something new Smile

DiamondLife

gaayika

gaayika

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Well if its Diwali special, maybe they wont have any eliminations this wekend then

bringing in the movie stars/directors for prmoting thier movies is an incentive for the production house, so no matter what we say , they will continue with the "pratha".. One more word for you Tulip ..LOL

I mean there was really no value addition to having Preity Zinta on the show the week before.

hope we get good maha judges going forward ...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.