music-a-muse

IF-Dazzler

music-a-muse

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Originally posted by music-a-muse

Originally posted by music-a-muse

Was thinking the same that i do not want to see the laloo on the show.

I can even tolerate Mika singh, but Ismail darbar, neverOuchEmbarrassedAngry

@ BOLD: Oh yes, I agree, but you already wrote it. I didn't want to repeat. I agree. I was surprised to see him on Surkshetra as a guest judge. Ouch

I saw one episode of that show. it is so poorly executed, was just waiting for it to finish.

Liked one highly talented singer on that show, DiljaanSmileWondering what he doing on that  showEmbarrassed

Yes, I've only seen one full episode of it, and I really did not like it at all. Despite me being a HUGE fan of musical shows. I happened to be channel surfing and saw it again, but I did not watch the whole thing. AA is very rude, especially to Ashaji in the episode I was watching.Ouch  He makes Himesh look like an innocent boy. LOL

Even i thought the sameLOLLOL

BTW, check out diljaans videos on you-tube, if you can.he is good.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tulipbaby53

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Guest judges ! (Page 2)" in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Oh this one? I do remember him from the episode I saw:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfNL2Cfczpw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWrDNTXPbdU&feature=related

He is really good. I just don't like AA's comments. It's so hurtful for me to see. If I was a contestant, I'd probably get tired of listening to him and say something to him. 

Oh and another guest judge I want to see is Illa Arun.

I don't want to see Javed Akhtar. I'm getting tired of seeing him as a judge (not meaning to be rude).

Edited by tulipbaby53 - 06 November 2012 at 1:31pm

DiamondLife

IF-Sizzlerz

DiamondLife

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
why not ismail darbarLOL

DiamondLife

IF-Sizzlerz

DiamondLife

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
i want AR Rehman

tulipbaby53

DiamondLife

IF-Sizzlerz

DiamondLife

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 5:05pm | IP Logged

I do not want to see Lallu Prasad Yadav (or any politician) as a guest judge. (I remember he came a few years back.)

ROFL

tulipbaby53

DiamondLife

IF-Sizzlerz

DiamondLife

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
tulip:
tumhari monokamna purna ho gayiROFL

Default Son of Sardaar Cast and Gurdass Mann as Maha Guru for Diwali Special of Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012

The Diwali Special episode of Zee TV's Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012 is going to witness a bumper of a celebration with a festive atmosphere all around. Viewers will get to witness songs that welcome the Festival of Lights. And the episode will also be star-studded, with the cast of the movie Son of Sardaar gracing the show.

Ajay Devgn and Sonakshi Sinha will come in as celebrity guests while Gurdass Mann will be coming in as the Mahaguru of the week.

And the icing on the cake will be Gurdass Mann's rendition of his popular chart buster 'Challa Bedi'.

Get ready for the Diwali Special episodes of Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012 on 10 and 11 November (2012).

tulipbaby53

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiamondLife

why not ismail darbarLOL

Oh there was an affair he had with Pooman back in 2006 or 2007 I think. He was her mentor. Ouch

Edited by tulipbaby53 - 06 November 2012 at 6:40pm

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiamondLife

I do not want to see Lallu Prasad Yadav (or any politician) as a guest judge. (I remember he came a few years back.)

ROFL

Do you remember when he came? LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.