sugni007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Doesn't he has anything do in life? his college vacation is never ending. Why is he still hanging around? doing nothing and every now and then pops up in front of Gunjan everywhere. 

Feel pitty for Gunjan that she is stuck with khadoos saas and nikkama beta

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
ur absolutely right infact i dont like his characetr at all, gungan seems very snesible girl and deserves someone good. I think there is no problem for her to stay their but she shd choose someone from australia where her father reside not someone from this house .
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
😡  Mayank get back to your college.HIGH TIME!!!!!!.  Finish your education and then make tall claims of spending your entire life happily everafter with Gunjan & your family😃
MSN_Vanny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Totally agree with all! 👍🏼

Why visit Gunjan all the time? Very soon, she herself will feel stifled with all the attention that Mayank is showering on her!
JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I was telling my sister that he is bothering on stalker. I mean he sees her everyday at home, why does he need to make her miss a class so they can have coffee? He is just a bit too much for me. When is his college supposed to start? I wouldn't surprised if he decides to transfer to her college so they can be together all day!!!
fIA_KhAN thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i agree wid u sugni007..
kadoos saas and nikama beta..lolzzz
poor gunjan...
missdramkr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with all of you. It's high time Mayank went back to his studies and gave Gunjun some space and not hover all the time. 
dumbo15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sugni007

Doesn't he has anything do in life? his college vacation is never ending. Why is he still hanging around? doing nothing and every now and then pops up in front of Gunjan everywhere. 

Feel pitty for Gunjan that she is stuck with khadoos saas and nikkama beta

I just laughed so hard when I read this post. Esp. the part where it says "pops up in front of Gunjan everywhere." And yea ur right, it seems like his college vacations is never ending! I would love to go to a school where I have this long of a vacation lol!