Jeannie aur Juju

omg where i am with all of you guys (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

Savi_S

Goldie

Savi_S

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged
its gud to see every1 again...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Giafanhana_ypretty_hSaiS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "omg where i am with all of you guys (Page 2)" in Jeannie aur Juju forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Giafan

Goldie

Giafan

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Hansa, How are U? where were you yesterday ? We missed U at the first moments of J&J , when it aired !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pretty_hSaiS

pretty_h

IF-Dazzler

pretty_h

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
hi viji im fine im just out of my town so here there is some problem of net and i did not bring my lappy so im using for my niece when she is not using happy to here you yaar

GiafanSaiS

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
agree hansa, no fighting and bashing, just have be friends...clean fun.Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pretty_h---Manish---SaiS

pretty_h

IF-Dazzler

pretty_h

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
yeah nafs how are you happy to here you yaar was missing you

SaiS.Nafisa.

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hansa2

yeah nafs how are you happy to here you yaar was missing you

yah mitram me too, missed everybody, now we are all watching other programs, it's good we have somewhere to go to, that we don't have to discuss the previous show but just be together and enjoy ourselves like we used to before.

GiafanSaiS

Giafan

Goldie

Giafan

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged

hi viji im fine im just out of my town so here there is some problem of net and i did not bring my lappy so im using for my niece when she is not using happy to here you yaar

So, you are out of town!! you are on a vacation? enjoy yourselfWink, see, my laptop was also stuck, for some time, so that this late response!!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiS

SaiS

IF-Sizzlerz

SaiS

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 4:50pm | IP Logged

wow im so happy to be with all my old friends i was missing you all guys so finally we are back together again that too of gia how lovely the show look im dreaming of her how beauty she look wow i was waiting for the forum when it will open to be with you all guys wow im so excited to watch gia every day now im happy she is back with us guys let celebrate it guys to be always be happy here and no bashing and fight but only stay happy with all SmilePartyClap

It is very nice to see all Gia fans again. I am very happy. We will have nice time watching Gia in Jeannie Aur Juju and coming to this forum.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Giafan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Jeannie aur Juju Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.