Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012

Confused shows !

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

music-a-muse

IF-Dazzler

music-a-muse

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
It is high time these shows decide what and which direction they want to take.

They tried the - we want a singer who can rock internationally.

They tried the- we want the best singer who will rock bollywood.

They tried so many things.-- nothing worked.

They have realised tall promises, empty words has not worked.

This time, they are back to good old singing.

I am glad.

I am fine with the singers they have selected.

Want to know a couple of things-

Will the channel have the guts to select a niche singer as the winner?

Will they bank on audience votes, for whatever it is worth?

Or are we going for a versatile singer? though they have not promised them singing contracts in bollywood?LOL

I feel the channels are confused about what they want to put forth.

What they have done this year though is a  first step in the right direction--- singing has prime importanceClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayikadesicrowd

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Confused shows !" in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

desicrowd

IF-Sizzlerz

desicrowd

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Well said... its around the world in  dollars kinda strategy... I somehow feel selecting a niche singer seems far fetched with the current tv trends... I am just happy that a few of these talents atleast got a chance to potray and be a part of the show... M glad everything is not on face value... but never know when it takes a u turn, but this season singers are good...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

music-a-muse

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Yeah, even I'm confused about what direction they are going to take with the show. I miss how in SRGM (not PA LOL) the judges panel would select who would go on to the next round. I think it should still be that way because I'm not sure how much musical knowledge majority of the voting audience has.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

music-a-muse

music-a-muse

IF-Dazzler

music-a-muse

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desicrowd

Well said... its around the world in  dollars kinda strategy... I somehow feel selecting a niche singer seems far fetched with the current tv trends... I am just happy that a few of these talents atleast got a chance to potray and be a part of the show... M glad everything is not on face value... but never know when it takes a u turn, but this season singers are good...

Hoping they keep to the straight and go on as they are till now. No U- turns hopefullySmile

sas_tvdesicrowd

music-a-muse

IF-Dazzler

music-a-muse

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=tulipbaby53]Yeah, even I'm confused about what direction they are going to take with the show. I miss how in SRGM (not PA LOL) the judges panel would select who would go on to the next round. I think it should still be that way because I'm not sure how much musical knowledge majority of the voting audience has.[/QUOTE]

RightSmile

sas_tvtulipbaby53

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.