Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera
Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

India-Forums

Ratan and Sampooran:the sinking ship

chitra_rao IF-Rockerz
chitra_rao
chitra_rao

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Ratan: The actress playing the role of Ratan is "Sneha Wagh". she played the title role of Jyoti in the serial Jyoti for Imagine. She is a Maharashtrian Theater actress, she is the one who can really act and emote. 

In just 10 minutes of her screen presence she blew us all up. First by being a tigress, all out there ready to pounce on the women who had the guts to defame her husband, and then as the wounded tigress, whose soul was attacked the moment she came to know that her husband cheated on her.Two very diverse emotions played out so very beautifully by Sneha in just a flicker. Hats off to u.

Sampooran: Sudhasnshu Pandey has alwasy been an actor who has chosen diverse role, He never did any run- of the mill role . So As speculated in the article, I'm expecting a lot from his character. We don't know his part of story of yet. But whatever it is I'm sure he wont disappoint us as far as his acting goes.

Even if Sampooran's back story is revealed, it is never going to erase the truth that he cheated on Ratan. He has been a disloyal partner. Till his side of story reveals all I can say here is

"It is proved time and again that the struggle that we undergo to remain faithful to one we love is always better than the temporary pleasure of infidelity "

Today Sampooran lost his wife's trust, his right to be called a good husband, his happy family portrait just broke into million pieces by a small gust of wind which brought with it his past and his infidelity.

Edited by chitra_rao - 06 November 2012 at 8:30am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

b1nduDeemagkibattimybro_2004nurulainregallaSnowGirl18sunshine_sun-Nia-SmritiKathasweetshabPrestigious.Senorita.DJ..utopia88seelaks

utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Yep, both are great actors. Even Ranvijay is a great actor for his age. I'm loving this show so far! Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chitra_raoSmritiKatha

chitra_rao IF-Rockerz
chitra_rao
chitra_rao

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
@utopia: so Am I, so far the story is not that unique, it is just about a husband cheating on his wife, but the way how they have showed this and the excellent actors are keeping me glued Embarrassed. I'm sure the future story has a lot of unheard and unseen things to offer us Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PrestigiousSmritiKatha

Deetha. IF-Sizzlerz
Deetha.
Deetha.

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
yup ...i expected a lot from Sampooran...but to know that he cheated his wife is dissapointing and im really loving ranvijay ...fab actor in this small age

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chitra_rao

hurse Groupbie
hurse
hurse

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged
sampooran came in jyoti as jyoti's brother in law when she got married second time

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chitra_rao

chitra_rao IF-Rockerz
chitra_rao
chitra_rao

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hurse

sampooran came in jyoti as jyoti's brother in law when she got married second time

really hurse ShockedShocked, I dint know that, I dint follow that show till the very end Tongue, thanks for the info 
chitra_rao IF-Rockerz
chitra_rao
chitra_rao

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wildcatdeetha

yup ...i expected a lot from Sampooran...but to know that he cheated his wife is dissapointing and im really loving ranvijay ...fab actor in this small age

yep I mean we can have sympathy after hearing his side of the story, but sorry cannot forgive for what he did Confused, I love to see this Ranvijay on screen Tongue, I was just thinking, I know that sampooran's role is a cameo, he might die or something, but what about Ratan, I mean will she also leave, leaving Ranjvijay all alone to take acre of his sister, just my guesses 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index