Fan Fictions

SS:Saans(The last breath) Chap9 Pg50 29th JAN (Page 43)

Post Reply New Post

Page 43 of 57

aptl123

aptl123

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
loved this ss: saans... amazing... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

funkylicious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS:Saans(The last breath) Chap9 Pg50 29th JAN (Page 43)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

...mishti...

IF-Rockerz

...mishti...

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
i love it when i read it then i feel true love   Clap
i am too happy TO Read this bt i miss RIYA

funkylicious

..sweetchilly..

IF-Rockerz

..sweetchilly..

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
wonderful update:))

funkylicious

Love_Arnie

IF-Sizzlerz

Love_Arnie

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 5:57am | IP Logged

These, I mean the above totally for me... For being so damn late in commenting... I know this is heights of being late...!! Sorry.. (making puppy face and holding my ears)
Haye.. Meri sweetoo yahan chali aayi... Gr8!!
Totally in love with Ro-Abhi duo... Abhi n shayari...
Sachi mein Arjun's andaaz is kinna badla badla...!! Invited Panchhi to his room..!!
Oh! The valentine party event.. Hmm... Roshni ka dil tut gaya... Maj Sik... Is this Sik will be Sikander later on?? May be! I know tu answer naii degi!
N who's that lady?? Uff! Yeh ladki mujhe suspense k maare maar dalegi.. Shru ki bachchii suspense queen kahinki!
Now jaldi jaldi give us an update...
Thanks for all the pm-s... I'll try to read TNNZ... It has progressed a lot!!
Take care and I love uuu...Hug

funkylicious

sree_swaron

IF-Rockerz

sree_swaron

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 2:08am | IP Logged
its a beautiful update..Arjun is changing..may be he is mellowing down after having saans.

love the way Panchi & Rohan's relationship is growing up.

aur poems ke baare me kya bolu..i was feeling ki yeh poems kabhi khatam hi naa hoti.

funkylicious

ankita2804

IF-Rockerz

ankita2804

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 4:53am | IP Logged
WOW...once again... Clap Star Clap Star Clap

what suspenses yaar... loveeeddd it... Day Dreaming
your poems are just too good... why dont you start a blog of your poems for the lovers who want to express their feelings... !!! Embarrassed Embarrassed Wink

I am beinggg sooo much restless to know what happened after the Valentine's night...???  Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming  Dying to know about Rathore and Roshni ?? Heart Day Dreaming
So does it mean that Arjun is dating Rosh but doesn't love her...!! Ermm

Omg... sooo many questionnnsss... plz plz plzzz update as soon as possible... cant wait ... Big smile Big smile
I wish if ur FF was a daily soap... so that we can get an update daily... Hug

overall... YOU ROCKED IT AGAIN...!!!  ClapClapClapClap
SUPERBBB...  I got lost in this Dreamworld of Arjun,Riya, Rathore and Roshni... !!! Day Dreaming 

funkylicious

_BlackPearl_

IF-Sizzlerz

_BlackPearl_

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Great part ...awesome chemy with the trio

funkylicious

funkylicious

IF-Rockerz

funkylicious

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged

Chapter 8

As Arjun's senses, thoughts and his visualisation lingered around Feb 2009, he could only see himself in place of Rohan and Riya in place of Panchi. 

But soon Abhi came to his rescue before Arjun could go deeper into his thoughts 'Major..' he called out.

There was no response for a few seconds so Abhi called out once again 'Major'

Arjun shook his head left to right couple of times, hmmm yes he replied slowly coming back into reality.

Abhi: Major you're here; I had been searching for you all this time in your room.

Arjun: ohh, I had went to meet someone.

By that time Ro-Panchi were out of their world and joined Abhi.

Panchi: Sir, are you alright?

Arjun: Yes, Panchi. Do one thing go and bring some tea bags from canteen for me please till then I'll just freshen up.

Panchi: okay Sir.

Ro-Abhi looked at each other inwardly as the followed Arjun.

'Ye abhi ke chehre ka rang kuch uda uda sa lag raha hai' Rohan spoke in his mind.

Abhi really was in deep thought.

10 minutes later.

Arjun was back, yet there was an awkward silence he noticed between the two best friends.

'Kya hua, tum dono aise ukhade ukhade se kyu lag rahe ho' saying so Arjun broke both of their chain of thoughts.

'Kuch nahi Sir' Rohan replied while abhi gave a faint smile.

'Kuch toh hai' Arjun firmly said.

'Voh actually Sir kissike yaad aagayi' said Abhi immediately.

'Ohh shayari vali?' Rohan teased.

'Ya' Abhi replied sarcastically yet firmly!

Arjun: Shoot!!! I mean farmaeyee

Ro: Irshad, Irshad

Abhi smiled involuntarily first of all, thank  you and I hope you like it!

Both Arjun and Ro smiled, but before abhi could start Panchi walked in reliving her beautiful lone moment she shared with Rohan!

She blushed looking at him, while Rohan looked at her with sparks in his eyes. Abhi at the same time saw Panchi and his eye lit up with a particular happiness that reflected on his face.

Teri us muskurahat

ke liye jeete hai hum
Kabhi bhujne na dena unhe
Agar mar mitt bi jaye kabhi hum!

Aisa ho ye mumkin hai,

Tabhi kehte hai rehna tum muskurahte hue
Kabhi ho na hum dukhi tume dekh kar udass..
Teri us muskurahat
Ke liye jeeyege hum'
Zindagi bhar Shyam savre..
Voh marte dum tak
Jiye ge hum teri.. Usss.. Muskurahat ke zariye!

Wah wah Arjun appreciated while Ro was stunned. 'Ye saala shayari kabse likhne laga' he muttered to himself.

While the other two appreciated him Arjun dismissed them giving some lame excuse! I'm sorry lads I've some important work to do, so I'll see you all later. The trio left from his room.

Abhi in a few seconds returned back to Arjun's room.

Abhi 'Sir'

Arjun 'Haan bolo Abhi  he replied without turning back to the door where Abhi stood.

Abhi was amused by Maj Arjun's recognition skills he smiled as he walked in and continued 'Sir, who poem/shayari maine nahi likhi hai'

Arjun 'Hmmm'  Abhi continued 'Who actually meri sis ne mere liye likhi thi kuch saal pehle letter mai'

'I know' Arjun said as he turned around flicking some pages of a book.

Abhi raised his eye-brow shockingly 'I mean I knew the poem wasn't by you' Arjun explained his answer as another smile crept up on his lips. Abhi left happily from Arjun's room as Arjun closed the door behind him.

Arjun hurriedly sat on his couch, took a deep breath and opened the diary.

15th Feb 2009 8:30 am

'Omg' What a night it was baby I don't know if those moments would be ever relived by me ever again!

But I would definitely cherish it forever. Oh! You know what Saans, it was the best night of my life!

I saw Roshni with Rathore Sir, I was heartily delighted and happily overwhelmed for him. The happiness that I witnessed on his face was definitely touching, I think Roshni was pretty happy too even though she was sad. Unhappy

Moreover, I was beyond happy for myself then. Beyond any extent it had been the best night in my entire life and career well at least so far.

Oh career se yaad aya I cracked the codes, OmG double joy I just have to find the cracked code from my blue file and recheck it before I hand it over to Arjun Sir.Embarrassed

I don't  know what Arjun would think of me but I honestly can't stop blushing 'Muaaahhh' kisses to you Saans. Baby you helped me with everything in my life. Since you entered I have a new bestie friend who I could share anything and everything with'

Alright got to go Saans'
will see you in the evening mostly' <3

Saans

Arjun smiled as he read the particular date he blushed hard rethinking about their dance through his vision, and learned about Rathore's indirect feelings for Roshni. Arjun flicked a page over to find something written on the page but had bee toren out. He scribbled the page with a pen and slowly the imprinted the ink onto another page so that he could read clearly.

'khafah na mai rahungi tujhse abh kabhi'

Di tune zindagi ki sabse badi Khushi..

Abh mile ya na mile voh pyaar hume'

Shikayat abh na karungi mei kabhi'

Ye Khushi mili mujhe un baaho se

Jinmein mein reh chuki hu ek sadi'

Arjun smiled but concurrently he was upset with Rathore. He placed 'Saans Diary' safely in his secret box in the coffee table and stormed out.

In few seconds Arjun pushed opened Rathore door, he jerked  with Arjun's sudden heroic entry.

'Aaoo Rawte' welcomed a smiling Rathore. Arjun immediately stormed towards him and held Rathore's collar, giving him no time to react. 'Arjun, what are doing?' 'Kya kar rahe ho Rawte' said Rathore continuing further 'Pagal hogaye ho kya?'

'Haan Pagal hogaya hu mei' Arjun admitted, and continued after a long pause 'Tumhe Roshni pasand thi pehle se hi? Mujhe bataya kyu nahi?' Arjun questioned in the end.

'Bata ke kya karta? Tera dil dukhata kya' Rathore explained with a question mark on his face. 'Aarey tujhe pata than a I wasn't serious with her' said Arjun frowning.

'Lekin, mai toh serious thi tabhi' came a female voice from behind.   Rathore looked over Arjun's shoulder and frowned at the answer as Arjun loosened his grip to turn around.

'Oh please, why are you questioning him now? She asked puzzled.

'Voh mai' Arjun had no answer to that question.

'Shut up, just Shut up I don't want any justification alright' she stated. 'Aap bhi na aisi baaton pe upset kyu ho rahe ho' She questioned looking over Arjun's shoulder.

'I'm sorry dear. I know I shouldn't but kya karu aisi purani yaade taza hote hi maan bhar ata hai' Rathore replied narrowing his eyes. 'Ohoo aap bhi na baachoo ke tarah ho Sameer' she said.

Rathore walked forward with open arms and hugged her. While Arjun stood there smiling at the couple's talk.

'Aaa Sameer aaram se mera tummy' she exclaimed

'Sorry baby' he said touching her seven month grown stomach.

Roshni let out a sweet smile that filled Rathore's heart with happiness. Arjun walked towards Roshni and side hugged. Roshni blinked her eyes and shortly said 'Jo bhi hota hai ache ke liye hota hai'

The trio smiled at each other and group hugged. Soon Roshni pushed Arjun and said 'Par iska matlab yeh nahi ki tum mere pati ka collar pakdo' Arjun held his ears jesturing sorry and also said it out loud.

The trio ended their day happily, while Shree joined them for dinner.

-----------------------------

My dear readers,

This is the last update for the year, hope you like it please do let me know if the poems/shayaris are sounding to be similar... and any suggestions or opinions please leave it behind... Thank you all for the beautiful comments... I'm truly touchedHug

HAPPY NEW YEARBig smile

Edited by funkylicious - 31 December 2012 at 6:20am

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

pjsolankims.ObseSSeDkreya204iluvrainaartiabna1989yas23life93kusharberryIshqDewaaniAqua_marineKaShforever06M.V.Kohli007.....pujan.....aroojarainkunchupihu_angadLivingforARDewdrops.ShaKunKrishnaluv94fatima15samiya.059sree_swaronprava55663mandy15Queen.Beell-Shilpa-llLove_ArnieDivineDarknessPayal_156Sneha113Moumimon

Post Reply New Post

Go to top