Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

funkylicious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Thank you all for the lovely comments... I'm really over-whelmed.. specially receiving comments from new READER's of mine๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ

Chapter 1

It had been a day since the cadets from the military camp discovered the book. Sadly they were badly occupied in their respective tasks. The book was left on cadet 1's table upside down.

Cadet 2 walks into his room, complaining to himself.

What is this seriously I thought kuch toh fun hoga academy mai. But no training, training and training. Voh Major kitna khadus hai yaar, he said out loud annoyed.

'Yaar Ro (Cadet 1) stop complaining' said Cadet 2 as he crashed his body on his single bed.

Shut up Abhi (Cadet 2), Ro yelled back throwing his shoes in the air, and thumped himself on chair. He banged his forehead on the table; Ro further moved his hand around on table for water.

His head was tunnelled downwards, while his hand kept its search for water. Soon his hand hit a diary on the table. It was the same diary they had found he thought as Ro, stared at the dairy.

Ye kal mili diary hai na?, inquired Ro curiously

Abhi: Haan yaar vahi diary hai, jab bhi padne dekhta hu ajeeb sa lagta hai.

Ro: Kyu? Aisa kya hua?

'Aarey it's filled with bakwas shayari's' Abhi pouted.

Ro: Mujhe shayari's pasand hai yaar, kitni romantic hoti hai.

Abhi: Tu aur shayari's chal bhag yaha se! he said mockingly

Ro: kash mai pad pata yaar lekin its light out time. Hitler ata hi hoga.

MAJOR walks steadily without missing a beat, left right left right'continuing the footsteps were approaching them.

Light out guys, major ordered.

Ro and Abhi were off their seats and firmly replied, Yes Sir.

Half an Hour later, the light being out, Ro crept out of his bed to the table.

Abhi was deep asleep, he mummed in his sleep 'I love you my pankhi''

Ro made a disgusted face as he heard Abhi in his sleep, 'Seriously guitar ko sleep mai I love you bolne ki kya zarurat hai? IDIOT''he whispered amusedly.

Ro abruptly heard footsteps approaching; he was frozen at his location in front of the table.

Shit shit shit he sweared at him, but sighed in relief as the footsteps couldn't be heard.  Ro tip toed to his bed hurriedly covered his body with the blanket.

Major peeked in one-eyed through the slight opened door; he noticed a book no rather a dairy he thought. He tip toed marching into Abhi and Ro's (The Cadets) room.

He picked it up and placed it on the table turning over. Major was about to walk off but noticed something unusual, he was taken aback couple of steps. His hand accidentally hit Abhi, who screamed up!

Aaa meri pankhi ko chodo'.he howled.

The lights were turned on, Ro acted as his sleep was abruptly ruined. He rubbed his eyes, Sir aap yaha?

Major was shocked he composed himself speedily, 'I heard few noises, so had to come in to check up on you trouble makers.' He sternly replied.

Alright everyone go, Major ordered the group of cadets that had gathered in Abhi and Ro's room.

Abhi continued yelling in his sleep, Major was annoyed by Abhi's behaviour he held the jar of water that was placed next to Abhi's bedside table; and poured it over his head.

Ro controlled his laughter while Abhi cursed Ro. Major ordered both to sleep; he stopped on his way and asked, 'Can I take that diary with me?'

Abhi was surprised, he arched his eye-brow towards Ro and smirked.

Ro kept a stern face as Major contacted his eyes direct which send shivers down Ro's body, mainly goose bumps.

Ro searched for words, Major asked once again, CAN I? Ro instantly nodded his head in reply.

But interrupted saying, Sir apparently this diary has more of Shayari's aap kya karege Sir? He stupidly questioned.

'Mai janta hu Cadet Nanda' he replied smiling involuntarily.

Rohan Nanda aka Ro, kept staring at the blank door wondering what it could be.

'Did you see him?' Ro asked Abhi

'Abe ja na UNCLE ka koi purana chakar rahi hogi' Abhi replied teasingly

'What the?  Kal discuss karte hai yaar' Ro said jeeringly.

Abhi smirked as he dozed off to sleep.

------------------------

Hope you all liked it...will update tomorrow morning๐Ÿ˜Š Hit like and do comment๐Ÿ˜ณ

Chapter 2 - Pg 10Embarrassed

Edited by funkylicious - 11 years ago
purecure thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
*EDITED:

yipeee...me first one...

i guess dis will b first tym i'll b responding so srsly...n confusingly to any  story...!!!๐Ÿ˜Š

i'm srsly confused...wo major kaun hai?? n whr is ariya kab aayenge??..n omg...u wer IF national poet...bt aftr reading dis...u r suspense queen from now on!!!๐Ÿ˜†

aftr evry story i hav my own guessess...bt for dis im not able to make any...๐Ÿ˜”
is it dat major riya's or arjun's ke papa???๐Ÿค”

or is dat major arjun itself ...n dat dairy belongs to her wife riya...or soemthing???๐Ÿค”

i guess major ki age mil jaati to madad ho jaati...guessing mein lolxx... !!!!๐Ÿคฃ

n yea aftr reading dis part ...i dunno wats d further story... bt evn thn wen i read dis...i start humming only one song...
"do pal ka khabo ka karwa aur hum chal diye tum kaha hum kaha..."

awesome update...it was much better than wat i thot n  how i thot...!!!

plss jaldi update karna...mein wallah intezaar kar rahii hoon...

n yea hazaar taliyaan tere liye...!!!! ๐Ÿ‘
Edited by purecure - 11 years ago
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
intresting nd funny chaptr... update soon...
Fiza28 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
reserved... me off to bed ami is up *running lol* ill read n comment later paaka  promise sry
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Shru did you happen to watch Student of the Year brfore you started writing this?

Rohan and Abhi, very nice, so who is the Major? And who does the diary belong to?

Okay too many questions, I will wait until your update to find out.

Thanks for the PM, really curious now.
funkylicious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sbp1971

Shru did you happen to watch Student of the Year brfore you started writing this?

Rohan and Abhi, very nice, so who is the Major? And who does the diary belong to?

Okay too many questions, I will wait until your update to find out.

Thanks for the PM, really curious now.

ummm so many questions all at once... okay I'll take it one by one!

Shilpa actually I couldn't think of any names, so keeping their friendship in mind from SOTY I thought of adding their names not Characters๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Major to be revealed tomorrow๐Ÿ˜›

Yes, I think it's better off waiting..its just tomorrow๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks for liking it๐Ÿ˜ณ
Mellifluous thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Edited*
shru you are brilliant as a poet dear,I seriously mean it ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
the update created so much suspence,wondering who the major is..didnot leave a single clue even writer madam ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†
name of the cadets are cool, Rohan & Abhi the hottis of SOTY ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜†
whos diary was that??
OMG so many questions are roaming around my head ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
so update soon(I know you will as you promised to finish it before 12th ๐Ÿ˜› )
love you Shru ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
Edited by KiSha13 - 11 years ago
samiya.059 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Firstly i am listening to the song
'har sawal ka jawab nahi mil sakta'
n ur update is full of sawals
>who is the girl to whom diary belongs
>who is the major
>is major arjun
>is major rathore
>where are riya n arjun
>is major young n smart or oldie
>why major wants dat diary
>is it out of curiosity or woh us diary ko pehchanta hai
boht sawal aur ek jawab aapka agla update isliye yeh aise sawal nai hain jin ka jawab nai mil sakta so if u dont want me to write foolish comments den update soon
Sami kitni chalak ho gayi hai apna nikalna ata haiEdited by samiya.059 - 11 years ago
rockz.diva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lv rohan n abhi hmm major kon he ๐Ÿ˜› i think i think...

loved it sooo much waitng for nxt prt eagerlyy juldi update krnaa ty for d pm huggieee
nivanthi2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice  concept   dear!  update  sooon!๐Ÿ˜ƒ