Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

-Zahra15-

IF-Rockerz

-Zahra15-

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 8:16pm | IP Logged

This is a random OS. I had written it on another couple few months back and since I like KSG and now this show as well, and the new couple, decided to have it on this couple. It's not like in the Show, rather a typical random OS.

Hope you will like itTongue

BEAUTY OF THE FATE - An AsYa OS

Despite her resolution of last night, Zoya woke up with a nervous fluttering in her stomach. How was she to face HIM after so long- 7 years. The moment Zoya got to know the person who took over the company where she worked, she has been hell nervous and had a grim determination to hold on to her self-confidence. The last time she and Asad were together, it was as friends- well for him but not for her. She fell for him the very moment she saw him. She chuckled as she remembered how she had given him a purple rose- which supposedly signifies Love at first sight, but then it also means enchantment which has a magical effect, maybe that is why purple is said to be holding no permanence of Love, maybe that is why they are, today, not together, maybe...

She had a faint smile on her mouth as she remembered all the great times they had spent together, how he was there all the time for her, saving her from all kind of bullying, protecting her from any evil eyes. Yes, he was there all the time, still he had to go away, why had fate been so cruel to her. Everyone she cares for, she loves have to go away from her, first her parents and then him. How she wished she could have stopped her, how she wished she could have let him know about her feelings for him. She regretted it big time. But then, she didn't want to hinder his way, to be an obstacle, all she wanted was for him to fulfill all that he wanted, even if it meant that they had to part ways.

She could still remember that unfateful day when it all *ended*- though she wondered when did it even start.

"OMG, Asad, am so happy you brought me here, to the beach. It was so fun, and I really enjoyed myself. Thanks a lot for this. It's been such a lovely day, really."

"Nice," he said, "am happy you had a great time." Having said so, he suddenly took her in his arms for a tight hug and gave her a forehead kiss. Now, Zoya was surprised. She knew how uncomfortable Asad was with these things, but then it didn't matter to her. Wasn't this what she had been waiting for so long. She felt so blissful to finally be in his arms, it was as if she was into another world, all appeared so dreamy to her at that moment. She pressed herself closer to her while her arms reached his neck. and held on tightly to him when suddenly she felt him disengaging himself from her clinging arms, and then he went a bit away from her and turned around.

" Am sorry Zoya, but that was a goodbye hug. Am flying to New York day after tomorrow."

And then he went on, how he finally got the chance to be enrolled for the course he had so been wishing for, how this is what was needed for him to kick a start to his career in future, about his ambitions, dreams, how he wanted to make an identity of his own all by himself and not because of his Abbu's fame. And lastly, how he feels so happy to have got someone like her as a friend, a great friend.

But for Zoya, it was like she was being plunged into freezing water. At that moment all she could think of was that he won't be here for her any longer, he won't be here to protect her, to care for her and the worst thing is he thought of her as a friend- a friend indeed she told herself. She could faintly hear Asad explaining how all happened all of a sudden, his interview, him being accepted, how he didn't tell her anything earlier as he didn't want her to be sad, he wanted her to spend a great time. Part of her mind which was still working did absorb all these, still she could swore that she was slowly freezing to death.

Nevertheless, she composed herself and asked him with hope in her teary eyes:

"Asad, khuda na kare, aap hamein bhool gaye toh?"

" Ya Allah!!! What's wrong with you Zoya? Of course we will remain in touch, and then even if we don't, you will always be that special someone for me, that special friend whom I will never be able to forget. You really mean lot, you know that."

"Hmmm," was all that she could manage.

And then as he said, he went away, 2 days later, leaving Zoya with a broken heart. She didn't blame him. How could she when she herself never let him know anything. Still, it hurt her a lot, how her first love would, maybe, never find its destination.

Her trail of thoughts were broken when she heard the clock. Gosh, it was already 7. And she was supposed to be at work for the meeting at sharp 8 30. She showered quickly and got dressed. She actually didn't know what to wear. After so long, she was feeling that teenager again, who wants to impress everyone with her look. Not able to decide, she went for a formal linen white suit. She looked perfect, hair tied in a ponytail, her watch on her left wrist, she looked just as she wanted to. Deciding to have breakfast at work, she quickly made her way to work.

The moment the clock struck 8 30, all the needed staff rushed into the conference room, not wanting to leave a bad impression on the new boss. Zoya chuckled at the very thought of calling him *Sir*, how odd this would be.

The door opened again and this time HE entered. It was as if Zoya forgot how to breathe the moment she saw him in his black formals, white shirt and not to forget the suit which made him look as sexy as ever. He looked so hot that some even had their jaws left opened. She did feel a sick stab, maybe that was jealousy, she really couldn't bear to see all those female staff openly drool over him. 

And then the meeting started as soon as all took their respective seats. At first, Zoya was surprised, did he really not recognise her. How could it be? She could still remember his words.

*you will always be that special someone for me, that special friend whom I will never be able to forget. *

Then why was there no hint of recognition in his eyes when they met hers. *Ya Allah, kahin yeh hamein sachi muchi mein toh nahi bhool gaye?* Maybe he really forgot her. 7 years can be so long and then she herself looked different. Shrugging off the idea , she concentrated more on the meeting.

"So, looking forward to work with you all, and hope the good work shall continue. Time to get back to work now everyone." Having made himself clear about the changes he wishes to see, Asad finally decided to end the meeting.

As all were moving out, he said,

"Miss Faarooqi, I need to have a word with you. If am not wrong, you are the Actuary, right?"

"Yes, yes Sir."

Zoya again took her seat while both waited for everyone to move out. Silence prevailed for a long time. The moment the door was closed, Asad moved to her and for a long time they simply stared at each other. Then holding her hands, Asad broke the silence.

"Oh Zoya, I cannot tell you how happy I am right now to see you, after so long. I really couldn't believe my eyes when I saw you here the moment I walked in. I so missed you. How I wished I never went away that day. I never thought that I would be missing you so much. And then, you never picked my calls. If only you knew how worried I had been for you. Pata hain, the very day, I came back, the first thing I did was to go to your place where I got to know that you shifted to somewhere else. I felt as if I would never ever see you again. And today after so long, here I find you. Am so happy that I decided to take over this firm. Else, I wonder whether, I would have ever seen you again or not," he said it all in one go, making Zoya nearly choke on her breath.

" Asad, I , I...You, you...you remember me?"

"Of course Zoya,  main tumhe bhool jaaoon, yeh mumkin nahin, kaha tha na maine..."

Having said that, he took her in for a hug. At that time, Zoya couldn't think of anything. She simply reciprocated. All this felt so nice. She just wished that it wasn't all a dream. How she wished time stood still. She could still feel that same warmth in his hug like she felt 7 years back. When they broke the hug, they looked at each other intently for some time until Assad broke into a laugh. 

Now Zoya was pouting, was he teasing her or making fun of her or what.

"Allah Miyya, what's wrong with this man. Aaap hamein yun ghoor ghoor ke dekh kar has kyun rahe hain?"

"Oh my incredibly foolish girl, am just admiring you and I found it weird how you are dressed in formals today, not your usual loose shirts and jeans. I must say, you look elegant and one to die for. You must be the cause of the death of many guys am sure. Aur lagta hain Allah Ta'ala mere chote bhai par meherbaan hain issilie he didn't make you both meet till now, nahi toh the little flirt he is, he would have been totally bowled by you."

"Oye, what do you mean??? That's not my problem if am so pretty, ok?"

And then they talked and talked and laughed together. Zoya was happy how the ice was slowing melting between them. It was as if the past 7 years didn't exist. She didn't care whether he loves her too or whether one day he will reciprocate her love. All she knew was that she got him back, her Asad  was back, with her to care for her and to protect her. And love, maybe one day, it would automatically happen. For once, she decided to leave it all to fate, don't they say, if someone is meant to be for you then he will certainly come to you, maybe this was in her case too. Someday, Asad might reciprocate her love, who knows, fingers crossed. But for the time being, all seemed so perfect to her. She had him back and with her. Her life really couldn't get any better. Maybe it was the start of something new, yet again, like they say.

"Assad why have you brought me to the beach? Kahin pichli baar ki tarah, hamein phirse chodna ka iraada toh nahi na? I mean I hope it won't be any of those, goodbye day out of yours," Zoya said with a tinge of doubt in her voice.

"Oh C'mon Zoya, I did the mistake once, not again," and they both laughed it off.

"Actually, with all the work tension, I wanted to come here with you. Like we used to earlier. Become carefree, run like kids, away from all tension, all worries. Just you and me. You remember how I used to run away and you used to catch me, I mean you tried to, but you never got me, hahaha."

Clearing her throat, she said:

" Hmmm, Yea I remember it all.I never was able to catch you. I remember" she said with a tinge of pain in her voice as she remembered that *unfateful* day, and then added, "But you left your shoes in the car, then, how are you going to run away Mr Assad Ahmed Khan - The Perfectionist?"

Giving her a smile he said, " Who wants to run away Zoya? This time am not running anywhere. From now on, am staying by your side, forever and ever."

And finally, Allah ne usse apni chahat pehchane ki nasal di aur Qubool karne ki taakat ;)

Asad + Zoya = AsYa - Together and Forever <3

If you liked it then please do press the LIKE button and drop your precious comments. Thanks.

Edited by zahra15 - 13 November 2012 at 8:36am

The following 121 member(s) liked the above post:

anushka30laila889kashish_23LIDIYABARUNVansacappacuinorimssssssdawn08Raizaada312Pure_BeautyManellfangirl_19Hirahira123stelena94SilverGoldmeatie_2manori1kskraishiNeeluaaro2009fabsomearshiAsadksgtashieAkillamalar3Dannyelasangeethbalacheeky_maddyxyzw231Vampscherrgirl2711sadaf_5Super.womanNihsonKoolKatzvarshificatjanestone6suchishahksenCindrella3My_loveis_goneAsya6ranukamakshiDontAskMaazzhiraarifzzinia2411IndidesiNand14angelgirl_amadina12fatima30ShoSurbhiddictlasya13-Pyaar-TeriGalliyan.princessaaliyaChinnu.Munnu-Siaa-Nikhi.MayurnASYAMugwumpPatronuscutestar12chibi_deeairock321kandygroverApplefsakshiksgamri123-RD-cutiepreetmariescott14-Fizzi-rusha4003Fimmyjazmeenrsk16Maaneet099arunsunita_gmJiahKaJenAsyaloverSanthu.The.KingEnchantress..Labyrinth..sophie420-LiveLoveLaugh-anopama-KSGsmitten-MisZoobieDoobieRAJLUVASYAMSN_Vannydaisydee425risingsea101princess101HR-DMG4lifehelen_of_troyawesome-Shormi-AMMY12Gurmeet4Drashtijanu1610Rach.zhasan2MischiefManagedGroverAddictfreya123shewolf.-Crazy4AsYa--Directioner-raneeb-ElmoFuj-.Optimism.MisHumptyDumptyMILII_BAKSHILinsie_Oishi_--Mahima--MysticRiver-Jwalamukhi-.SajnaVe.-RohitMaxwell-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Beauty Of The Fate - A random AsYa OS" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cutiepreet

IF-Dazzler

cutiepreet

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Wowww it was wonderful and I loved it :) <3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hilly-Zahra15-

-Fizzi-

IF-Dazzler

-Fizzi-

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Wow. That was fabulous babe. :)
Write more please! :D
Love <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Zahra15-

grad2011

Goldie

grad2011

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
really nice love it!!!!

-Zahra15-

AMMY12

IF-Rockerz

AMMY12

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged
nice one.

-Zahra15-

awesome

IF-Rockerz

awesome

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
amazinggg

Edited by awesome - 11 November 2012 at 3:06am

-Zahra15-

MugwumpPatronus

Goldie

MugwumpPatronus

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged
heyya... it was really nice... loved it

-Zahra15-

Asadksg

Groupbie

Asadksg

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged
awesome OS dear
loved it
plz write more

-Zahra15-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.