Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: nishu786

Tui boyfriend banabi to amake bhalo lagbe,tui girlfriend banaabi na tor maa moton πŸ˜†

OK translation please, this looks like some spicy gossip ????
nishu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Chandramukhi-

OK translation please, this looks like some spicy gossip ????

I said to choco " If you make new bf,i will be happy,but don't make gf like ur mother" πŸ˜†
nishu786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chocobear

Okay guys I am finally leaving now Khabardaar jo kisi ne kuch masaledaar baatein ki toh😑

Babyee and Take care

Nishu lo tumhare raaste ka kaanta is going now flirt with my sauteli amma senselessly🀣

Bye Choco πŸ€—

Aaj bahut jyada flirting ho gaya from my side...πŸ˜†

Now CM will beat me with her high heel sandals ...

I said to choco " If you make new bf,i will be happy,but don't make gf like ur mother" πŸ˜†

@bold: For that you definitely need my stiletto shot 😈
nishu786 thumbnail

@bold: For that you definitely need my stiletto shot 😈

it's not my fault...today you were trying to woo Saloni πŸ˜†
nishu786 thumbnail
i was just trying to say to choco,that be straight,don't have habit like ur mother. she makes gf...so u don't make gf. πŸ˜†

i was just trying to say to choco,that be straight,don't have habit like ur mother. she makes gf...so u don't make gf. πŸ˜†

Hey one can't help it okies, blame it on genetics, will ya πŸ˜‰ Who knows in real I might be as straight as an arrow and you might be "Bi" πŸ˜›
nishu786 thumbnail

Hey one can't help it okies, blame it on genetics, will ya πŸ˜‰ Who knows in real I might be as straight as an arrow and you might be "Bi" πŸ˜›

I m straight as an arrow too lady πŸ˜†...that's why i get married with my gf πŸ˜›.

I m straight as an arrow too lady πŸ˜†...that's why i get married with my gf πŸ˜›.

Hmm you never know buddy, haven't you seen Brokeback mountain where two gays were married but in actual they were only gay not even "Bi"
nishu786 thumbnail

Hmm you never know buddy, haven't you seen Brokeback mountain where two gays were married but in actual they were only gay not even "Bi"

ya i have seen that movie πŸ˜†...anything is possible in this world,but that's not gonna happen in my life for sure πŸ˜†.

Even if my wifey throw me out of balcony,i will not follow that step...i will come to you πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Edited by nishu786 - 11 years ago