Phir Subah Hogi

cvs turn into MANIPULATORS

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

indianstargyul

Groupbie

indianstargyul

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 6:39pm | IP Logged

Quite frankly, I am totally fed up with cvs manipulating our feelings! Come on people! Your way of thinking is certainly reflected in Sugni's character these days! You all have juiced this marriage scene to  a dried out pulp. Its almost , what 2 months now, or more that they trying to marry adi and sugni  A few days back, i was thinking, right on, all these new plots that they introduced last week  will spice things up a bit and would side track the sugni threesome fiasco for awhile

but lo and behold, you come back with the same old, same old. The amount of times Adi must have married Sugni is these few months, it has reached to the point of ridiculous!Shocked

the best dialogue yet on the show was today...between vickram and sugni and vickram and gulabiya.Yes Vickram that is giving them "a piece of you rmind"LOL
cvs I said before, we are against an Adi/Sugni jodi, which part of that you didnt get?!

Some serious advice to you CVS, without a doubt, and I hope you are reading this, if you all  marry Sugni to Adi, people will stop watching your show, FOR REAL!  so lets hope its a dream or a plan or some other nonsense that you decided to conjur up. BUT  not a real marriage!

you know why? because there will be nothing to keep the vickram/sugni audience to come back. 2... no  matter what viewers may think about Sugni, they still want her to be matched with vickram. ( well the majority of peoplei think who watch the show)
Right now it doesnt make sense commenting about what is going to happen on the show, as it is  rather useless to try and figure out stupid people.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

anitat53sunnyroshiIstilamuktha_cuteseemasrrazor12babygirl198722vencroziaxxSandy66Vinnie79ForeverSHINeedumppurvipayal7JulieDlikarsh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "cvs turn into MANIPULATORS" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

razor12

razor12

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indianstargyul

Quite frankly, I am totally fed up with cvs manipulating our feelings! Come on people! Your way of thinking is certainly reflected in Sugni's character these days! You all have juiced this marriage scene to  a dried out pulp. Its almost , what 2 months now, or more that they trying to marry adi and sugni  A few days back, i was thinking, right on, all these new plots that they introduced last week  will spice things up a bit and would side track the sugni threesome fiasco for awhile

but lo and behold, you come back with the same old, same old. The amount of times Adi must have married Sugni is these few months, it has reached to the point of ridiculous!Shocked

the best dialogue yet on the show was today...between vickram and sugni and vickram and gulabiya.Yes Vickram that is giving them "a piece of you rmind"LOL
cvs I said before, we are against an Adi/Sugni jodi, which part of that you didnt get?!

Some serious advice to you CVS, without a doubt, and I hope you are reading this, if you all  marry Sugni to Adi, people will stop watching your show, FOR REAL!  so lets hope its a dream or a plan or some other nonsense that you decided to conjur up. BUT  not a real marriage!

you know why? because there will be nothing to keep the vickram/sugni audience to come back. 2... no  matter what viewers may think about Sugni, they still want her to be matched with vickram. ( well the majority of peoplei think who watch the show)
Right now it doesnt make sense commenting about what is going to happen on the show, as it is  rather useless to try and figure out stupid people.

Me too!!, the worst set of CVS for a nice plot in this show.
I hate the CVS who like to play with the viewers feelings and mindset. Could you please tell what was the dialogue of TVS in today's epi? Nice post, thanks for pouring out the majority viewers feelings in this track.
We ain't coming back if Adni are married for real.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Istilamuktha_cutebabygirl198722ForeverSHINeedumppurvi

indianstargyul

Groupbie

indianstargyul

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged

He told Sugni that he didnt know why Bedni women just cannot stick to ONE man. ( i did feel sorry for her, bcoz he said it in a very derogatory way!) and he told Gulabiya that she taught her daughter words like reputation and dignity, but she should try and teach her the MEANING of these words.Wink

i hope i remembered correctly, but that is basically  what went on...you have to see this act !Thumbs Up 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

razor12muktha_cute

Istila

Istila

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indianstargyul

He told Sugni that he didnt know why Bedni women just cannot stick to ONE man. ... and he told Gulabiya that she taught her daughter words like reputation and dignity, but she should try and teach her the MEANING of these words.Wink

Oh, finally, that's well said!  Clap 

Pity I didn't watch Vikram saying this, but as you correctly said there's nothing left to watch, it's the same old vicious circle of routinely dragging a dead show ! Better to read it here rather than waste my time watching out for just that one sentence months later! LOL LOL LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoy

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.