Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

-Anaya-

IF-Veteran Member

-Anaya-

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
Dear Diary,

Today is the first aniversary of Asad and Zoya, A year ago I Zoya Faruqui, turned to Zoya Asad Khan. The day was very special to me, me in red dress of Nikah "Allah Miya whats wrong with me" I never imagined that I would able to cherish that moment so dearly within me, tho I did , i cannot express how much Asad means to me now, he has become a part of me. Asad Ahmed Khan is a mirror for Zoya, his likes and dislikes are like nutured into me, like values nutured in a growing child, Yes I was a child before a married Asad, now I am woman his woman, the first kiss that we shared, Ya Allah, the breathe still dwells within me, My ultimate motive to marry Asad was finding my past, but Asad's life has taken a priority most importantly Asad. Nowadays, I only think of what will Asad say if I wear this suit and how will he react when i cook for him. From that, how can i forgot that i completely was a zero in cooking Allah miya whats wrong with me,, wht kind of a girl I was? Asad's cold stare on my cooking abilities, made me angry on him, but now his smile on eating a decent dish of my hand makes me smile to self. Asad, has changed me immensely, Dear Diary, I can share some of my moments with Asad only with you...

Arz karti hoon

Kya Mila Husband muje, Kya mila husband mujhe..
Aisa Lage har ladki ban ho use, har ladki ban ho use..

crappy huh? I am not good at writing sher/shayri anymore, Asad What have you done to me? ...

Mrs Zoya Asad Khan

Edited by sparkjule - 08 November 2012 at 2:36pm

The following 68 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...div2602Raizaada312anya9sweetyrimi21cappacuino5Qubool.HainONAegoKoolKatzday_lilyjemiiag0502ranukamakshizzinia2411kreya204Nihsonpiyushi_CrazySuzi_memarioimmirasakshiksgzainab03---Shweta---Chaudhrytmriddhima1Nims-ShrutiRaina-Misek-TANVI_SEXYrsk16JiahKaJenRadioactive.Enchantress.MrsNatePeters.-RM-nacimasmileever-Fizzi-sparikhpinksscutiepreetffkhanAMMY12NANDY_BRUojaswi_kajenTheSexyDevilHR-DMG4lifeawesomemijanur-ElmoFuj-SaraliciousNithiya95GroverAddictprava55663shewolf.Mariaa.RDzara-KSG-malikcrazy4KASH_ARromiebee2002Asad-Kii-Arzoo_Oishi_shanakyasharansweetdesireammyridz600hifzaaOmnipotenceZaxo.SajnaVe.blessing-beauty

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*...Mrs. Zoya Asad Khan...*Pg3 NEW" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Arshi-licious01

IF-Rockerz

Arshi-licious01

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Wow this was awesome!
Amazing work!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anaya-

memario

memario

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
its so sweet Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anaya-

OmnipotenceZaxo

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

cutiepreet

IF-Dazzler

cutiepreet

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Awww it was short and sweet :)

zainab03

Goldie

zainab03

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Mashallah sooo sweet

_CrazySuzi_

_CrazySuzi_

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged
awesum...Clap

NANDY_BRU

IF-Rockerz

NANDY_BRU

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
that was sweet

plzzz cont 

and pm me 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.