Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

FF Virika: Forever and Ever= surprise pg. 92 (Page 45)

Kays94 IF-Sizzlerz
Kays94
Kays94

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
PART 20
 Little Gia was one amazing little girl. She had her mother's smile and her father's eyes. She was the perfect little mix of Viren and Jeevika. She was already six months old. Viren and Jeevika loved their new lifestyle. They woke up to a happjy Gia and just couldn't get enough of her. Viren now worked five days a work, so he could spend two days with his family. Ever since Gia's birth Viren and Jeevika never had the chance to spend quality time with each other. I mean they would occasionally watch movies at night once Gia was asleep but other then that not much. Viren and Jeevika's third anniversary was coming and Virat and Manvi wanted to do something special for them. Viren and Jeevika had always done so much for their family, that they decided it was time to spoil their elder brother and sister up a bit. 

manvi - "Virat I was thinking, why don't we send di and jiju to some resort near by. They can spend the entire day together and we will keep Gia with us. Anyways she spends the whole day with me, I don't think she will cry if her parents aren't here for one day. "

virat - "Must say manvi, sometimes you think like me. You are learning after all"

manvi - "Virat shut up and go do your work. Please book the resort for tomorrow night. We will tell di and jiju in a little bit."

Virat makes the reservation for the both of them. Everyone agreed it would be a great idea for the two of them to get some time alone with each other. At the dinner table, Virat and Manvi came with an envelope in their hand and they handed it to Viren.

viren - "What's this virat?"

virat - "A present for you and bhabhi"

Viren opened it to see their resort bookings for tomorrow. 

virat - "We thought that you should spend you anniversary alone. Don't stress about work or Gia. We will take care of everything. You guys go and have some fun"

jeevika - "But Virat Manvi I have to take Gia to the doctor's tomorrow to get her vaccinations. And anyways we would much rather stay here with out family to celebrate our anniversary."

manvi - "Di not excuses. You and jiju haven't spend any time together in such a long time. I know we can't plan such a great night like what Jiju did for you anniversary last night, but this much we could do. And don't worry Ma and I will take Gia tomorrow. Her masi is here with her."

viren - "No manvi, I don't want to go without all of you. And I can't stay without seeing Gia"

manvi - "Jiju if you have Gia's mommy, then you don't need anyone else"

Viren smiled after Manvi said that. After the entire family pushing them to go, they agreed. After dinner they went to pack their bags. Viren was sitting on his bed with Gia on his shoulder, patting her to sleep. As soon as she was down for the night, he took her to the nursery. He came back and saw Jeevika still packing but she was panicking a bit.

viren - "Jeevika, whats wrong? Are you scared of leaving Gia alone?"

jeevika - "Virenji I'm really scared. I've never been so far away from her. What if she cries all day or doesn't eat. We won't be near by her to come so quickly. I think we should just cancel and we can go another time."

viren - "I know jeevika i'm a little scared to, but don't worry. I think ma, badi ma, manvi they will take care of her. Gia should be fine. And if something happens we can come right away."

jeevika - "Are you sure Virenji?"

Viren went close to Jeevika and kissed her forehead. 

viren - "By the way, I wonder what Mrs. Vadhera got me for our anniversary this year?"

jeevika - "You will see later. And may I ask what you got me?"

viren - "And why shall i tell you?"

They both just smiled looking into each others eyes. Even though they were sad leaving Gia alone, they needed the time together. After packing up it was almost midnight. Jeevika went to the kitchen telling Viren she was going get some water. When she left, Viren noticed that there was already water in their room. He knew she must be going get him something. Viren quietly walked out his room to find Jeevika, she was in fact in the kitchen lighting up a candle. Viren hugged her from behind and saw the cake Jeevika was putting the candle on. 

viren - "Happy Anniversary Mrs. Vadhera"

jeevika - "Happy Anniversary Virenji, I love you"

They both shared a sweet moment kissing each other. Thank god the lights were off. They then blew the candle and cut the cake, in the dark making it more romantic. Viren took the frosting of the cake and put it on jeevika's nose.

jeevika - "VIRENJI!!!"

jeevika then chased Viren around the kitchen wanting to get frosting all over him too. She was finally able to and both of them had cake all over their face. Just then someone entered the kitchen turning the lights on.

manvi - "Look what we have here. Two adults who are now parents, yet they are having a cake fight. Anyways Happy Anniversary Di and Jiju"

Virat and Manvi go wish their siblings and feed them some of the messed up cake. 

virat - "Manvi i think we should go now and leave these two alone. They must have some better things to be doing that talking to us right now" he said coughing

viren - "Virat you wait and watch now"

Manvi and Virat laughed and wished Viren and Jeevika once more before going sleep. Jeevika and Viren then cleaned up the mess they made and then Viren picked Jeevika up taking her to their bedroom. He placed her on the bed and started kissing her all over. They spent the night embracing each other after the longest time. It was the most perfect moment. 

The following 52 member(s) liked the above post:

kpriya0307silverashkeens94sugar01ginabieberaiswaryatckkdtvijikasrinuvirikaangel4luvhetnito5eemaSamiiiiVinalJain$Hef@liKryanian08Daniaax32189mansipuneetksingh9NiraliVirika9999PProtego_Maximakottappadysurbhi1994mariarauf48sweetdollashitanishyrelan..ipkkndLove_Familylittle.angel56aasma1sajanfan004baublesjenna_promanticgurl070avni_19pinky.paddaNishuMshine123sanjana_cool..Amrita..cuteariya--Iqra--Marzii-vish94-arshiasushmaSaaraa.-Latty-_Shru_Dhoxi--Ayesha--sumayyah1

sanjana_cool IF-Dazzler
sanjana_cool
sanjana_cool

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged
thanks for the pm!!
superb
do continue soonBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kays94

--Ayesha-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Ayesha--
--Ayesha--

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged
So sweet virika just perfect

Kays94

-Haju- IF-Rockerz
-Haju-
-Haju-

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Perfect
thanks for the pm
Continue soon

Kays94

radzzz123 IF-Dazzler
radzzz123
radzzz123

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
superb
well written
thanx for the pm
continue soonSmile

Kays94

-Latty- IF-Rockerz
-Latty-
-Latty-

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged
simply awesome update...loved it... looking forward to ur next part... thanx for the PM...:):)

Kays94

sweetdollashita Goldie
sweetdollashita
sweetdollashita

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged
awesome...
continue soon n thanks for pm..

Kays94

MyAtmaMink-saba IF-Rockerz
MyAtmaMink-saba