Read all the updates! 😃 

God.. You update real fast! :D

I totally love the way you write.. :D 

And.. Can imagine all of it! Just beautiful! :D

And please don't end this FF. :( 

Take a leap or something.. It will be great to read more. :D

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by little.angel56

This cute ff is like a perfect family story :)
Liked it a lot,
hope you're better now 
like the fact how they both care for each other!

thank you!!!
Originally posted by amritaluvskryan

plz do continue soon it's amaging bt plz creat a rift betn virika bt only for 2/3 parts not a very long one bcz the story is all nice bt u dont worry u are awesome it's just a request

i will try, kinda have an idea what the next prt is going to be so will add it later on
thnx for the pm
awesome update, just loving virika with their little gia
thank  u for this FF its damn cute n i really feels good after reading it :)
Awesome update!!! loved it!!! do continue soon... 
superb update👏
loved viren's bonding w/gia...office scene was adorable
thanx for pm!!
Adorable Update! Thanks for the PM!
PART 25
Gia was eleven months old now growing up quickly. She was a happy little baby who barely cried. She played and spent time with every family member, but she loved it when she was in Viren's lap. She was daddy's little girl. Everytime he came home from work and she was sitting in her high chair she would reach her hands out telling him to pick her up. He loved spending time with her when he came home. Jeevika would go make tea for Viren whle he sat in the room feeding Gia her dinner.  

Viren decided to go out for the weekend with Jeevika, Manvi, Virat, and Gia. He decided to take them to some resort since it was some awesome pool weather. Viren drove the car to the resort with Jeevika sitting next to him and Manvi Virat taking care of Gia in the back. Virat loved playing with Gia too. He would often sing to her put her to sleep at night. Once Viren got to the resort he gave the car to the valet. Everyone got out the car and Viren was holding his daughter. He went to go get the keys to their suites. Both the couples went to their rooms to freshen up and get ready for lunch. 

Jeevika went to the bathroom to freshen up as Viren was feeding Gia. She was giggling and laughing while Viren fed her. Jeevika came out the room to see both of them so happy with each other. She took Gia's food and tried feeding her while Viren went to freshen up, but she wouldn't eat from her. Viren came back and finished feeding Gia. Both the couples soon left their room with Gia in her stroller. They went down to the restaurant and were directed to the booth. Gia fell asleep. Both the couples enjoyed their lunch and talked nonstop. 

manvi -  "Di look at Gia sleeping, she's actually starting to look more like Jiju now"

jeevika - "I know, after all she's daddy's little girl"

virat - "I actually feel i want a girl first to now, what do you think manvi"

Manvi started blushing. 

viren - "Someones turning red now"

manvi - "JIJU stop"

viren - "Virat lets take out wives shopping at the store upstairs and then lets all go poolside. I want to take Gia in the water with me. I think she'll like it"

jeevika - "Virenji are you crazy, I'm not going to let you take her in the water. She's too little"

viren - "Jeevika she's going to love the water, If she doesn't ill bring her out. And we will stay on the shallow side don't worry"

They soon all left after eating and Gia was still sleeping. Viren and Virat made Jeevika and Manvi try on jeans and tshirts and they both looked really cute in them. They actually liked their new outfits for a change and decided to buy it and spend their husbands money. They then all went to their rooms to change. Viren went to his suitcase and got his swimming trunks out and also get a really cute swim suit for Gia.

viren - "I got this for Gia yesterday when coming home from work. Help her put it on while i go change Jeevs"

The swimming suit was in fact very cute. Jeevika changed Gia and packed her bag to take poolside. When Viren came out she went to go change into her new jeans and tshirt. They were all sitting poolside and Virat ordered some drinks for all of them. Viren took his shirt off and took Gia in his hands. He put the little floaties on Gia's hand and waist and slowly stepped into the pool. Gia started laughing as she entered the water. Jeevika was shocked to see how happy she was in the water with Viren. Gia had her little hands on Viren's shoulders the whole time. He would occasionally splash her with some water and she would giggle even more. Jeevika then told Viren to give Gia back to her and he handed her back to Jeevika who was sitting on the recliner. When Gia saw Viren going back into the water she started crying and put her arms in Virens direction. Just then she said "da". Jeevika and Manvi were shocked as babies don't usually talk until they turn 1, but I mean she was Viren Vadhera's daughter, meant to be a genius. 

jeevika - "Virenji come here fast!"

Viren and Virat ran towards Manvi and Jeevika.

jeevika - "Gia who is that" as she pointed to Viren.

Gia - "Da" 

Viren picked her up in his arms and kissed her on the cheeks. "Thats right Gia, I'm your Da"

The four of them giggled and then Viren took Gia back into the water as she loved it there. They spent a little more time and then they left the poolside. They went back to their rooms as the sun was starting to set. Jeevika first gave Gia a bath and then patted her to sleep. Gia was quite exhausted after all the time she spent in the pool with her dad and chachu. Viren called up Virat and told him to come to their room for dinner as they would order room service. Since Viren and Jeevika had a suite, there was a separate room for Gia to sleep as she wouldn't get disturbed. Viren put her on the bed in the other room, covered her in the blanket making sure she was warm, and turned the baby monitor on in her room. He gave her a kiss before leaving. Jeevika came out the bathroom and had her night suit on. She was standing in front of the mirror combing her hair as Viren came behind her and hugged her from the back.

jeevika - "Gia is alright na"

viren - "Yeah she's sleeping happily. I think she really enjoyed her day. I told you she would love the pool."

jeevika "Virenji, you're always right especially when it comes to something regarding Gia. But Virenji I must say you were looking quite sexy shirtless in the pool" she said with a guilty smile on her face.

viren - "Really now Mrs. Vadhera?"

Jeevika turned around and Viren came closer to Jeevika kissing her lips. They both kept kissing each other wildly like it was their first time. Viren then picked Jeevika up to take her to their bed, but then they heard a knock on the door. 

viren - "Someone really had to come right now and disturb us right?"

Viren went to open the door and it was Virat and Manvi. 

viren - "You both have such great timing" he said angrily

manvi - "Why jiju, were you missing us soo much"

Viren just smiled at both of them. Soon enough their dinner came and they all enjoyed their food. Viren had the baby monitor near him and heard Gia starting to cry so he went to the room to go get her. He brought her outside to where everyone else was sitting. 

viren - "Jeevika i think she might be hungry. Can you get her food out from the bag"

Jeevika got her food out and then Manvi took little Gia in her hands. Virat was feeding Gia and he was quite good with her.

jeevika - "Virat i think you would make a great father. You are so patient"

virat - "I hope so bhabhi, I mean soon I'm going to have to do all this."

Viren and Jeevika just looked at each other and then looked toward their siblings who were a little emberassed.

jeevika - "Mannu, are you pregnant?"

manvi - "NO DI! Virat is just stupid"

THANK YOU ALL FOR THE LOVELY COMMENTS! I'M GOING TO TRY TO MAKE THIS MORE INTERESTING, FEELING ITS GETTING REALLY DULL! I HAD WRITTEN THIS PART A LONG TIME AGO AS I REALLY WISH THERE WAS SOME TRACK OF THIS IN THE SHOW. LET ME KNOW HOW YOU LIKE IT :D