Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

FF Virika: Forever and Ever= surprise pg. 92 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 102

Page 1
Page   of 102
Page 3 Page 102

puneetksingh9

puneetksingh9

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
I agree with all the comments already! It was amazingg and I am loving the whole concept!
Please do continue! I am alreadyy excited :))
I just want to read some more and thanks for letting the first part be soo good!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF Virika: Forever and Ever= surprise pg. 92 (Page 2)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Ayesha--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ayesha--

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Its really nice plz continue n pm me also

arshiasushma

IF-Dazzler

arshiasushma

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
nice update continue soon please pm me

jenna_p

Goldie

jenna_p

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Good update...Smile
Please continue soon

Kays94

IF-Sizzlerz

Kays94

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Here's the second part to this FF. Please continue giving your feedback and liking the posts, thanks!!!

Chapter 2

The doctor came inside holding Jeevika's reports. Jeevika was still asleep, and Viren was sitting on the stool right next to her holding her hand. The doctor handed Viren the an extra file of reports. The doctor explained to Viren that Jeevika had come for some tests 3 weeks ago as she was experiencing body ache as well as headaches. After conducting a few blood tests, the doctor confirmed with Jeevika that she was 10 weeks along. "After I told Jeevika she was pregnant, she seemed more afraid than excited for getting this, chance. I informed her that she must take extra care of herself as she was underweight, anemic, and her body was still not fully recovered from the abortion." Viren quietly listened to the doctor and paid note to every detail she mentioned, from the vitamins, to the food best for her health. Jeevika slowly opened her eyes and put her hands on her head, indicating the throbbing pain in her head. The doctor went to examine Jeevika, checking her blood pressure and heart beat. Viren was quietly standing next to Jeevika's bed holding her hand as he saw tears coming out her eyes. He understood why Jeevika hid this and how she coped with this hard pregnancy all alone as he was gone for a conference for two weeks in London. Not only was he gone, but the entire family was out, excluding Shlok. Manvi and Virat went to Goa to attend a friends wedding, while the elders had gone to a relatives house in Bombay to attend another wedding. Shlok had his end of the year exams so Jeevika stated she would stay at home with Shlok as she could help prepare him. While Viren came back  yesterday, the entire family came back the day before; yet didn't notice any changes in Jeevika. 

By the pain in her face, Viren could see that she was scared, scared that she would loose this baby again. The doctor looked at Viren, saying Jeevika was better and she could go home in a few hours. He thanked her and said that they would come in next week for the first scan. The doctor smiled and exited the room. Jeevika felt she owed everyone an explanation and an apology. She tried getting up, but Viren would not let her. He told her to rest and close her eyes. He sat there looking at her beautiful face till an hour later when the nurse came in with the discharge papers. Viren signed all the paperwork and helped Jeevika get up. He insisted on her sitting on the wheelchair, but she said she was feeling stronger. He walked out hand in hand with Jeevika's head resting on his shoulder. Virat and Manvi were waiting outside with the car door open. They helped Jeevika get in and Viren followed her through. Though they all had many unanswered questions, they didn't want to stress Jeevika out. Instead Manvi and Virat tried things to bring a smile to her face. They started their daily fight and through the mirror Virat could see a smile on his bhabhi's face; he knew their plan was working. As soon as they reached home, Virat opened the door for Viren who was helping Jeevika get out. He took her straight to their bedroom as everyone followed them. Vanshika brought a tray of food for Jeevika and Viren fed her. He gave her the medicines the doctor told him to as well as the vitamins. The medicines made Jeevika drowsy again and therefore Viren switched off the lights and closed the windows to make the room darker and cozier allowing Jeevika to sleep better. Everyone left the room and as soon as she was sound asleep Viren also exited to tell the rest of the family what the doctor informed him of. 

noteee: send me a buddy request if you guys want a pm :) 

Edited by Kays94 - 06 November 2012 at 12:09am

The following 48 member(s) liked the above post:

kpriya0307fathimaniyaseshalubahkeens94sugar01ginabiebervirika123kkdtvijikahetnitoSamiiii5eemaRuby728$Hef@liVinalJainpuneetksingh9Nimishrrday_lilyDaniaax3RiddhiTackerSilentreader324drishti112surbhi1994avni_19baublesjenna_promanticgurl070urmilsweetdollashita..Anisha12..nishyrelanlittle.angel56Love_Familyarshiasushmashine123sanjana_coolNishuMpinky.paddacuteariya_Shru_--Iqra--MarziiSaaraa.-Latty--Haju-DhoxiAsr-Ki-Samsumayyah1

urmil

Goldie

urmil

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged

nice update...try to pm me ur next update

Daniaax3

Daniaax3

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
I loved it ! Please can you PM when you continue !

stellaa

stellaa

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
simply superb ...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top