Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

FF Virika: Forever and Ever= surprise pg. 92 (Page 100)

Post Reply New Post

Page 100 of 102

Dhoxi

IF-Sizzlerz

Dhoxi

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kays94

awww finally you admitted im mrs. tacker Heart

love you dustbin!!!!!!!

I know it makes you happy and i already have my zaaine so you can take him.

<3

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF Virika: Forever and Ever= surprise pg. 92 (Page 100)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kays94

IF-Sizzlerz

Kays94

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
ZAAINE IS TRASHY'S Heart 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kkdt

Dhoxi

IF-Sizzlerz

Dhoxi

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 7:57pm | IP Logged

ZAAINE IS TRASHY'S Heart

Awww <3

I'm gonna screenshot this :)

Kays94

Kays94

IF-Sizzlerz

Kays94

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dhoxi

ZAAINE IS TRASHY'S Heart

Awww <3

I'm gonna screenshot this :)

LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kkdtDhoxi

Dhoxi

IF-Sizzlerz

Dhoxi

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
I'm here back to comment on this thread  Heart 

i was reading this story before heading to bed ROFL 

Seriously I missed those days when we talked for first time, i guess you might have guessed where I will comment Tongue 

There's so many things i can write about you as I know you very well and yes i'm not making post for this as well hehe Tongue But I would like to thank you for everything ..

I can go around and say- I have that one friend who try to make me laugh when i'm sad,who is really really really really close to me, who fight with me but get back together, who still choose to be with me when she know I'm not a fun person to be with cause I'm always moody, and others dont even understand it...But I'm so lucky to have that one person who understand me ? and thats you Heart 

we fight but later on we can't stay away from talking with eachother.. we get mad with eachother but but but we can't stay away .. we exchange our place of being mother ROFL There's nothing which we don't share .. all our craps are sometimes funny and omg i seriously can go non-stop LOL

I really really really love you so much and we know people are jealous of us ROFL well who cares we are too awesome Heart 

You mean a lot to me Heart I LOVE YOU Heart 

And here I became Sizzlerz Heart 

Kays94

Kays94

IF-Sizzlerz

Kays94

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 4:57pm | IP Logged

Seriously I missed those days when we talked for first time, i guess you might have guessed where I will comment Tongue 

There's so many things i can write about you as I know you very well and yes i'm not making post for this as well hehe Tongue But I would like to thank you for everything ..

I can go around and say- I have that one friend who try to make me laugh when i'm sad,who is really really really really close to me, who fight with me but get back together, who still choose to be with me when she know I'm not a fun person to be with cause I'm always moody, and others dont even understand it...But I'm so lucky to have that one person who understand me ? and thats you Heart 

we fight but later on we can't stay away from talking with eachother.. we get mad with eachother but but but we can't stay away .. we exchange our place of being mother ROFL There's nothing which we don't share .. all our craps are sometimes funny and omg i seriously can go non-stop LOL

I really really really love you so much and we know people are jealous of us ROFL well who cares we are too awesome Heart 

OMG OMG OMG OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DID THIS AGAIN YOU FOOL Heart

CONGRATULATIONS ON SIZZLING Heart
I LOVE YOU THE MOSTEST IN THIS WORLD ASHY MASHY TRASHY
ONE DAY WITHOUT YOU IS A LIKE A LIFETIME WITHOUT YOU
YOU ARE THE BESTEST FRIEND ANYONE CAN ASK FOR Heart 

kkdtDhoxi

Dhoxi

IF-Sizzlerz

Dhoxi

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 4:59pm | IP Logged

OMG OMG OMG OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DID THIS AGAIN YOU FOOL Heart

CONGRATULATIONS ON SIZZLING Heart
I LOVE YOU THE MOSTEST IN THIS WORLD ASHY MASHY TRASHY
ONE DAY WITHOUT YOU IS A LIKE A LIFETIME WITHOUT YOU
YOU ARE THE BESTEST FRIEND ANYONE CAN ASK FOR Heart 

buhahahahaha LOL

only things like is done by me ROFL 

Thank you Tongue

awww you making me emotional not fair enoughTongue

Kays94

Kays94

IF-Sizzlerz

Kays94

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
You make me emotional because you still remember my very first story!!!!! Love you babycakes

kkdtDhoxi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top