FF Virika: Forever and Ever= surprise pg. 92 - Page 72

Posted: 11 years ago
Loved the suprise!!
This was one if my favourite ff on this forum.
The story was amazing!
Coming towards,the update it was beautiful.
Felt so good reading it!!
Loved it! Everything was soo good!!
The ending it,was awww!!
Loved it!!!
😊
Okay so after posting it i'll be a rocker ;)

As i was missing your first ever story in this website :). Here i come to post my first rockerz comment on here.

Love you beta for writing such a amazing story. Its not that i dont like zaaine. I do but well theres something more especial in this story, some memories, if you havent wrote this, i wouldnt have read it or else our friendship would be here as it is now. This story has a lot of memories which keeps a smile on my face. Thank you beta for being there, thank you for understanding me, thank you baring with me when i'm pissed off. Just thank you for everything.

for me you are more than a best friend. Love you dumbo.
Originally posted by Dhoxi

Okay so after posting it i'll be a rocker ;)

As i was missing your first ever story in this website :). Here i come to post my first rockerz comment on here.

Love you beta for writing such a amazing story. Its not that i dont like zaaine. I do but well theres something more especial in this story, some memories, if you havent wrote this, i wouldnt have read it or else our friendship would be here as it is now. This story has a lot of memories which keeps a smile on my face. Thank you beta for being there, thank you for understanding me, thank you baring with me when i'm pissed off. Just thank you for everything.

for me you are more than a best friend. Love you dumbo.

awww my trashy mashy ❤️

You are the most amazing person ever!
I love you sooo much and the only reason I write stories is seriously you 😃
Thanks for being the sweetest and being my mother, my best friend, sister
EVERYTHING ❤️

I LOVE YOU THE MOST IDIOT 
Originally posted by Kays94

awww my trashy mashy ❤️

You are the most amazing person ever!
I love you sooo much and the only reason I write stories is seriously you😃
Thanks for being the sweetest and being my mother, my best friend, sister
EVERYTHING ❤️

I LOVE YOU THE MOST IDIOT

Thank you thank you. I know i'm amazing JK 😆
Awww thank you. Shall i just write infinity thank you? 😆

Lots of love mrs tacker ;)
awww finally you admitted im mrs. tacker ❤️

love you dustbin!!!!!!!

awww finally you admitted im mrs. tacker ❤️

love you dustbin!!!!!!!

I know it makes you happy and i already have my zaaine so you can take him.

<3
ZAAINE IS TRASHY'S ❤️ 

ZAAINE IS TRASHY'S ❤️

Awww <3

I'm gonna screenshot this :)
Originally posted by Dhoxi

Awww <3

I'm gonna screenshot this :)

😆
Posted: 10 years ago
I'm here back to comment on this thread  ❤️ 

i was reading this story before heading to bed 🤣 

Seriously I missed those days when we talked for first time, i guess you might have guessed where I will comment 😛 

There's so many things i can write about you as I know you very well and yes i'm not making post for this as well hehe 😛 But I would like to thank you for everything ..

I can go around and say- I have that one friend who try to make me laugh when i'm sad,who is really really really really close to me, who fight with me but get back together, who still choose to be with me when she know I'm not a fun person to be with cause I'm always moody, and others dont even understand it...But I'm so lucky to have that one person who understand me ? and thats you ❤️ 

we fight but later on we can't stay away from talking with eachother.. we get mad with eachother but but but we can't stay away .. we exchange our place of being mother 🤣 There's nothing which we don't share .. all our craps are sometimes funny and omg i seriously can go non-stop 😆

I really really really love you so much and we know people are jealous of us 🤣 well who cares we are too awesome ❤️ 

You mean a lot to me ❤️ I LOVE YOU ❤️ 

And here I became Sizzlerz ❤️