Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

little.angel56 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi,
First of all congratulations that your such a brilliant writer and thanks for pm and updating soon
second, it was marvelous, too good, better than expected,
Having every small detail one could require,
And its Gia, thankfully its a girl viren wins woooh 😊
Too good,
Plate sooner, cus am kinda addicted to it now,
The bracelet idea was also good,
👏👏Mindblowing
sweetdollashita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
so cute n amazing update...
loved the idea of charm bracelet...
superbly written...
continue soon n thanks for pm...
avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awww...finalyyy..all clear... awesomeee...amazing update!!!!!! do continueee... 
Nishtha.Relan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow wow wow wow! thanks a lot for the wonderful update! my eyes were full of happiness tears... thanks alot... please continue soon! i will wait for the next update ! once again thanks for the update... also a very thanks for the PM 
Kays94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: little.angel56

Hi,

First of all congratulations that your such a brilliant writer and thanks for pm and updating soon
second, it was marvelous, too good, better than expected,
Having every small detail one could require,
And its Gia, thankfully its a girl viren wins woooh 😊
Too good,
Plate sooner, cus am kinda addicted to it now,
The bracelet idea was also good,
👏👏Mindblowing

THANK YOU SOO MUCH!!! I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR KIND WORDS <3

WIL UPDATE SOON
Kays94 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nishyrelan

wow wow wow wow! thanks a lot for the wonderful update! my eyes were full of happiness tears... thanks alot... please continue soon! i will wait for the next update ! once again thanks for the update... also a very thanks for the PM 

THANKSSS! WILL POST SOON
Kays94 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aasma1

wooow sooo finally the baby has arrived and it a GIRL yayyy
so that means manvi pick it up first, poor virat loool
thank for the pm, and writing such a beautiful ff on virika...
xxx

YOU'RE WELCOME AND THANK YOU :D
Kays94 thumbnail
PART 19
Viren and Jeevika have started a new chapter in their lives. Now all they could think about was Gia. Both of them were born to be parents; they did their jobs with such ease. Gia was now one month old and finally getting into her sleeping schedule, letting both Viren and Jeevika get more sleep too. The new parents were so thankful for having the best family who helped take care of Gia so much too. Manvi and Virat loved taking care of Gia also. Manvi would always take Gia to her room and give her her bottle letting Jeevika rest during the day. Gia was such a great little baby. She wouldn't cry unless she was hungry and even then she would become quiet the moment Viren or Jeevika picked her up. Viren had started going back to work now, but dearly missed being home with his two favorite ladies. Viren would call Jeevika almost every hour to make sure she and Gia were alright. At lunchtime we would FaceTime with Jeevika from his iPhone. 

Now that Gia was on a regular schedule, Jeevika was able to take care of her much on her own. Viren started noticing Jeevika's weird behavior the past few days. He first thought maybe it was just that Jeevika was exhausted, but she always seemed weak. One day when Viren came home from work he was sitting on his bed just watching Gia sleep. Jeevika came back from the bathroom and she started feeling dizzy. She almost lost balance but Viren quickly got up and brought her to the bed. 

viren - "Jeevika, whats wrong?"

jeevika - "I'm feeling really dizzy right now. Can you please get me some water"

Viren handed her a glass of water and helped her lie down. He put Gia in her crib so Jeevika could try sleeping and not hitting Gia by accident. Jeevika fell asleep almost instantly and Viren turned off the lights in the room. He had to finish off some work so he turned the baby monitor on, in case Gia woke up, and went outside to finish his work on his laptop.

manvi - "jiju is di feeding Gia"

viren - "No manvi, actually she fell asleep. She was feeling dizzy and then i put her to sleep. Gia is also sleeping now"

manvi - "Jiju i think i know why di wasn't well. I noticed that di was behaving a little weird the past few days so I was checking on her today. Tarun went to give her lunch in her room as he usually does and she returned the food. I don't think di is eating properly or at all in fact. Then i went in later to go feed her and she told me that she ate already, but I could tell she hadn't. Thats why i had called you today at office, but you were in a meeting"

viren - "But why is she avoiding eating. She should be eating more especially now that she has Gia to take care of and she's so much more busier now."

manvi - "Jiju often times people get conscious about their weight, and i think di must be feeling the same way too. I think you should try talking to her once"

viren - "Don't worry, ill talk to your di"

just then Viren heard Gia crying from the baby monitor. 

manvi - "Jiju I'll go get Gia, you go finish your work" Manvi said as she took the baby monitor from his hand and went to her di's room. When Manvi went inside she picked Gia up and noticed the bed empty. She went to the bathroom and saw her di puking. She quickly ran out and called Virat and Viren who came running inside as she tried putting Gia back to sleep. Viren entered the bathroom and saw Jeevika siting on the ground. Viren noticed blood coming out. He got her up and took her to the bed. 

manvi - "Jiji I'm really scared now. I think you need to call the doctor and tell her this. This is not good for her health especially now that she has Gia.

Viren got his phone out and called the doctor. He told her doctor everything especially how manvi thinks that Jeevika hasn't been eating. The doctor advised him to give her some light food right now and start giving her some different vitamins from tomorrow onwards. Viren went back to the room and told Manvi and Virat to leave. Manvi took Gia outside with her. 

Viren had a plate of food for Jeevika. He was pretty angry now at her and how careless she had been. He hated the fact that she always would hide her feelings from him. Viren took the spoon and picked up some food brining it close to Jeevika's mouth.

jeevika - "Virenji, please I don't feel like eating anything"

viren - "Jeevika, eat otherwise I'm going to get more upset. You didn't eat anything the whole day did you?'

jeevika - "No i did" she said in a low tone looking down.

viren - "Jeevika you know you can't lie to me. Can you please eat this for me?"

Jeevika takes a bite from Viren. She slowly eats and knows she's going to have to give him an explanation. How was she to tell him that she hated the way she looked. She didn't feel good enough for him. She just wanted to get her old body back before her pregnancy. But how would a guy understand? Nobody gets how you feel when you're still so big. 

After finishing her food Jeevika wanted to apologize. She always did something to get Viren more upset.

jeevika - "Virenji, I'm sorry for always getting you angry" she said trying to hold back her tears.

viren - "Jeevika please don't do foolish things like starving yourself. You aren't going to hurt anybody more than me. Why don'y you see that you are flawless to me, you are perfect. Instead you are behaving like a child and now you have a child to take care of. How can you think about starving yourself."

jeevika - "I know, but still"

viren - "Jeevs you look as gorgeous today as you did the first time i met you, the first time i picked you up and watched you spinning upwards on those dupattas. Please promise me you won't do this ever again"

Jeevika had started crying. Even though she wasn't pregnant anymore she was much more emotional, maybe because of motherhood. 

jeevika - "Okay"

Viren gave her a light kiss on her cheek. 

viren - "Okay you go rest up now, I'll go check on Gia"

jeevika - "No its okay Virenji, I'll go get her. You still had work today, you go ahead and finish that."

Jeevika went outside and saw Manvi walking towards her room with Gia crying. Jeevika took her baby girl in her hands and she instantly got quiet. She went into her room and put Gia on the bed with her. She lay down and tried making Gia sleep also. Viren dimmed the lights a bit and sat on his sofa finishing his work on the laptop. Slowly Jeevika and Gia both fell asleep. 

thank you each and everyone of you guys for the amazing comments and feedbacks. It really makes me oh so happy and im glad you guys like my ff :) thanks once again 
Edited by Kays94 - 11 years ago
..Amrita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
it was mindblowing plz continue soon
Saaraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wowow! i love it , the concept and your way of writing , plus i love the jet speed updates and pms! Your updates always make my daay, Thankyou for an amazing story 👏Edited by ktloversera - 11 years ago