Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kays94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
CHAPTER 18

The doctor cleaned the little angel up. Viren kissed Jeevika on her forehead, both excited to hold their little baby girl. The doctor first handed her to Jeevika who had tears coming out of her eyes, she finally was holding her little baby. She looked just like Jeevika, the eyes, the nose. She looked over at Viren who was standing right next to her; he was so happy. In fact the happiest moment of his life. Jeevika passed on the baby to him and he held her the way a perfect father would, he was so natural. 

jeevika - "Virenji, you got the angel you prayed for"

viren - "She's our little angel Jeevika, she's our little Gia"

jeevika - "That's the name you choose, I love it Virenji"

Viren just smiled at her and looked back at his daughter who started opening her eyes. He sat down on the bed with Jeevika as they both kissed her.  

doctor - "Jeevika, we are going to shift you to your room. I'll come check on you and the baby in a little bit"

The nurse then came near Jeevika to take her to the room. The nurse told Viren that he could take the baby outside to his family while she moves Jeevika. Jeevika just smiled at Viren and then they both left the delivery room. As soon as Viren exited the entire family came running towards him to see the bundle of joy. 

viren - "Here's our little Gia" viren said as everyone was in awe looking at their new family member. Manvi started crying and Virat gave her a side hug. Everyone was on cloud nine.

manvi - "Jiju please let me hold my little chutki. I told you Virat it was going to be a little girl"

Viren handed her over to Manvi who was in love with her niece. She couldn't be happier. She couldn't believe that she was living to see this day, she was holding her little chutki. Manvi then handed little Gia over to Vanshika and they kept taking turns holding her. 

manvi - "Jiju i really love the name, she looks exactly like a Gia. By the way is di alright? Can we go meet her?"

viren - "Yea, she's being shifted to the room"

Just then the nurse told them Jeevika was in her room. All of them went inside the room congratulating the proud parents. Viren was sitting on the bed with Jeevika holding Gia. Virat was taking pictures of the new little family and everyone holding Gia. 

viren - "i think you all should go home now. You guys must be tired after such a hectic day."

manvi - "Jiju who can be tired and who wants to go home without Gia. I think you should go home and rest and I'll stay here with Gia and di"

viren - "No manvi, you go home. You travelled so much today, you can come back first thing in the morning."

Soon the entire family left. It was just Viren, Jeevika, and little Gia in the room. Viren was now holding Gia. He put her in the crib the nurse brought in. He sat on the chair next to Jeevika watching both his girls fall asleep, it was the most beautiful sight in the world. He slowly drifted off to sleep also. 

The next morning Viren woke up to his little Gia crying. He handed her over to Jeevika who got her become quiet soon. 

jeevika - "Virenji i think you should go eat something, you didn't even eat last night. I'll feed Gia in the meantime"

Viren left and came back after a while. As he was entering the room Manvi and Virat coming towards the room also. They all entered the same time. Jeevika was patting little Gia. 

manvi - "Hi my little angel" Manvi said taking Gia from Jeevika's hand.

virat - "Manvi can you stop holding Gia all the time, i deserve to hold her to; after all  i'm her chachu right?"

manvi - "No, she's with her manvi masi right now. Don't disturb us Virat"

virat - "Manvi not cool"

Manvi stuck her tongue out at Virat and then the doctor came in.

doctor - "Jeevika how are you feeling now"

jeevika - "Better, a little tired"

doctor - "i know, i'm going to discharge you but make sure you get plenty of rest. Every time the baby is sleeping you should be taking rest to"

jeevika - "okay doctor"

The doctor finished signing the discharge papers and handed it over to Viren to sign. She left congratulating them once again. Virat pleaded Manvi again to let him hold little Gia and this time she agreed. While he was holding her, Viren was taking picture of them both. Manvi helped Jeevika get up and change into her clothes inside the bathroom. They all got ready to go home and take their little Gia to her home. They left the hospital. Viren was holding  Gia and he carefully placed her in the car seat he told Virat to bring from home. They all got in the car and headed home. 

At the door the whole family was waiting for the four of them to come, well four and baby Gia. After coming in the house, everyone followed the new parents in their bedroom. Jeevika and Viren were surprised to see their room all decorated. Their was a banner saying "WELCOME GIA" with soft toys and her crib next to the bed. They both knew Manvi and Virat must have stayed up all night to decorate the room for their darling niece. Jeevika carefully placed Gia in her little crib as she was drifting off to sleep again. Vanshika and Swamini brought food for Jeevika and were both feeding her to the core. After she ate, she too started feeling sleepy. She knew she should get some sleep as Gia would be up in another two hours and she would have to feed her again. Viren went to their closet and got a little gift out and handed it over to Jeevika. 

jeevika - "Virenji whats this"

viren - "this is a gift for you for giving me my little Gia"

Jeevika just smiled and opened it. It was a charm bracelet. It had two charms; one heart that was like a locket. It said Viren and Jeevika and when you opened the heart it was a picture of the both of them. And there was one more heart with Gia written on it and it had her newborn photo. She figured that Virat must have gotten the picture.

viren - "See i always knew that we would have a little princess and I made this for you on your birthday but decided to give it to you after the delivery. And I told Virat to get this photo developed and put it in the little charm."

jeevika - "Virenji, the is the sweetest thing ever. Its so perfect. Thank you for everything, for putting up with me the last nine months. I know i was unreasonable and hard to handle, but you never complained once. You always just stood right next to me. 

viren - "I love you Jeevs"

jeevika - "I love you more"
SJ6... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wooow sooo finally the baby has arrived and it a GIRL yayyy
so that means manvi pick it up first, poor virat loool
thank for the pm, and writing such a beautiful ff on virika...
xxx
jenna_p thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Finally the baby arrives😊
Its a girl ...Just like Viren wanted...too cute..
Love this update...
Thanks for the PM...
Continue soon...
NiraliVirika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
OMG! That was waaayyy too cute.
I am so in love with this FF!
Continue soon...
And thanks for the PM.
mariarauf48 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Finally d baby is here
it was damn cute
loved it to the core
--Iqra-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Aw...So Cute!!! Thanks for the PM! 
aa_mnhs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lovely update <3 iasmile was plastered on my face while i read through this. imagine virika as parents, they would make the most adorable mummy daddy :) and virens definitely going to be the best daddy ever :D
romanticgurl070 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thnx for the pm

wow just just the update
its damn awesome
please continue as soon as possible
waiting for it
pinky.padda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
totally blown away i really really hope that we will be able to see this scene on tv also superb
Dhoxi thumbnail
aww a baby girl just loved it :) such a beautiful story ...  

👏 for writing a great story