Sur Kshetra

Hats Off To Abida Parveen!

Blossom5 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I'm going to start out by saying: no offense to anyone here, these are just my views. Did anyone else notice how poor Abida was removed from the show without ceremony, forget ceremony, without any explanation? She was apparently replaced by Ghulam Ali. I can safely say it was obvious that Abida had a conflict of interest and had a tough time playing along with the politics of the show. One can only guess she was replaced with someone who didn't have such a hart time playing along, someone that was ok with playing politics and spreading the channel's agenda.
On a somewhat unrelated note, I don't think Ghulam Ali knows how the scoring works. You know how judges are asked whether they give contestants 0 or 10? They play this game in which they all post zeros, let that sink in and then add ones to their zeros, transforming them in to tens: what a miracle, right? πŸ˜†   They do that for suspense. Ghulam Ali posts his one first, there's no fun in that. We all know it's going to be a ten once the one goes up. I guess poor Abida didn't have time to explain that to him before leaving. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  If you want to give her the benefit of the doubt and say she had conflicting schedules or just left because she was ill, that may be possible. Just keep in mind, Abida never really played along with the show's agenda until recently and even then, you could tell she was having a moral conflict. Hats off to Abida for standing up to what's right and leaving.πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

s123vi thumbnail
she will cm bk! don't worry!
Mia1love thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think u are Confused.. 

Abida Didn't leave the show < just like how  Asha Ji left for 2  weeks. Abida ji might be on a break .. Chill..She might return next week ... and U can put ur hat back on.. πŸ˜ƒ
SaDDaM.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
She Left just because of Her TOUR . Her Concerts .
 She'll Come Soon .😊
Blossom5 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mia1love

I think u are Confused.. 

Abida Didn't leave the show < just like how  Asha Ji left for 2  weeks. Abida ji might be on a break .. Chill..She might return next week ... and U can put ur hat back on.. πŸ˜ƒ

Aww come on im not an Abida hater at all so if she does return, that will be great. I like her more than the judge that's currently replacing her. Maybe you are confused, this was a posative post on Abida. Let me give you the gist of my post:
I'm not happy Abida was replaced by Ghulam Ali, i liked her way more as a judge but i am guessing, if she didn't leave due to illness, then she left because of the channel's politics. If you watch her in previous episodes, she was uncomfortable with the way things were going (i won't get in to detail but those who catch my drift already get my point.)  So, if she left because she was ill, i wish her a speedy recovery / return. If she left for other reasons, then good for her for taking a stand.

kadami thumbnail
she should not come back. Without her, there is peace.
ha...
so peace.
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
^^ asha ji should not hv come back there was more peace without her on the show!

hows dat baby? 
preetie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: larki_punjaban

^^ asha ji should not hv come back there was more peace without her on the show!

hows dat baby? 

why are you back that is the million dollar question????? why are you back??? Didnt you write abusive disgusting post urging everyone to leave and yet you are still here. Your post was so bad that it was taken off the forum. back again to spread poison

I guess we are not that lucky after allπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by preetie - 11 years ago