~*Hi everone:D>5/11 highlights*~

-vibhakarthi- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
SCENE:1
(Rachana and Gunjan are in their room), Gunjan says she cant believe the sudden change made by Charu, Rachana says that be happy that happened, Rachana says she cant see her sister being upset, and then she tickles her belly, then Gunjan lays in the bed, and say she is very happy, ๐Ÿ˜ƒ, Rachana is also happy.Chaya enters the room, and says she wants to say something, rachana asks if everything is okey, Chaya says NO, and says that she wants to talk in person with Rachana, quietly Chaya whispers Rajeev, then Gunjan gets closer to Chaya, Chaya tries to change the topic, by saying "lets work on our project", then Gunjan goes in her computer, (they are outside), Chaya says that the projects on Rajeev sir, Rachana says that she has nothing to do with Rajeev sir, then Chaya changes her mind, and says that we have to do the project with Rajeev sir,Rachana gets happy. Rachana thinks about Rajeev.

SCENE:2
Gunjan is happy to see Seema, Seema gives her a fierce look,Gunjan is confused,Seema asks her what she is doing, Gunjan says that she is chatting, Seema says, take on word, she also say that Gunjan should be doing house work not chat, Mayank's voice is heard, Seema changes her tone, Mayank beta, I am here to tell that she should eat instead of chatting, Gunjan is shocked, Seema says that she has made dal. she tells her to call, Mayanks calls her to eat, Rachana keep a letter in her book,and says that know one should know that it is a love letter,Shail give her sweets, Chaya comes secretly, Rachana shows the letter, Mayank is secretly watching Gunjan and gives a wink๐Ÿ˜‰,Gunjan also sees him, all three are walking, Rachana says to Chaya,"lets go", then Gunjan says why are you going there,(because Rajeev's room is there), Gunjan says that she thought that Rachana would come to the library with her, and says YES, and goes away.

SCENE:3
Rachana is nervous,(to see Rajeev and give him the letter),then sees Rajeev sir's bag ,and puts the letter, then gets bumped with Vihaan, he says easy mam,then says you to Rachana, and says what you are doing here, and then Vihaan approaches the bag, and sees that she has opened the bag,then puts it down, then sits in the bench, tieing his shoe, and says that he doesn'tget Rachana mam, and say that it seems like she lost something, and says yes, she lost her pen, and says bye, and says that he definitely has to  d eal with her.and goes to see Rajeev, saying guru ji,sorry to disturb you, can I talk to you in a minute, and says that it is a life problem, mom wants me to marry, Rajeev says what, and says that it is not the age, Vihaan says that she is losted, and goe in a private place,Gunjan comes , some one pats her shoulder, it is Mayank, Vihaan says that mom just took off, Rajeev says it is Emotional blackmail, then they have a nice talk.

SCENE:4
(Gunjan and Mayank go to the temple), they go inside, then tie a red thread, to get  (married soon),Mayank admires Gunjan praying,Gunjan says that she wants to talk about his mom, she says that she is not sure about his mom's happyness, and says what happened( please look Scene:2), Mayank doesn't take it seriously, they give a hug, Rajeev finishes drinking his water, then puts it back in his bag, then sees the letter, then reads it.

PRECAP:Rajeev stops Rachana, then says lets go to a cinema, Vihaan speaks to Rachana in the phone, Vihaan says that he wants to meet her in a cafe near southern cinema at 4:00p.m.

please forgive me if I did any mistakes๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by -vibhakarthi- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
 Good update ,a small correction though.
 Vihaan calls Rachana  and tells her he wants to meet her at a Cafe near Southern cinemas at 4pm , the same place where Rajeev wanted to meet her that is why she has that look on the face coz she is totally in soup coz both brothers want to meet her  at the same place and same time๐Ÿ˜ฒ

How is she gonna manage???????โ“๐Ÿ˜›
-vibhakarthi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: brat2008

Good update ,a small correction though.

Vihaan calls Rachana  and tells her he wants to meet her at a Cafe near Southern cinemas at 4pm , the same place where Rajeev wanted to meet her that is why she has that look on the face coz she is totally in soup coz both brothers want to meet her  at the same place and same time๐Ÿ˜ฒ

How is she gonna manage???????โ“๐Ÿ˜›

Oh! Well Thank you for the correction, edited it now.

dazzlinggirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
TFS!! I think both Rajeev and Vihaan will dump Rachana and she will feel dejected and heartbroken
-vibhakarthi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: dazzlinggirl

TFS!! I think both Rajeev and Vihaan will dump Rachana and she will feel dejected and heartbroken

Your are Welcome๐Ÿ˜ƒ, nice prediction
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks dear my net ditched me ๐Ÿ˜ก
-vibhakarthi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: vibz88

Thanks dear my net ditched me ๐Ÿ˜ก

oh! Akka I thought you would do WU,You are welcome di.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
FastFuriousgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -vibhakarthi-

Your are Welcome๐Ÿ˜ƒ, nice prediction

Very good prediction guys but I am positive one of them will fall in love with her in the future I hope ๐Ÿ˜†
MSN_Vanny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update! ๐Ÿค—
-vibhakarthi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: MSN_Vanny

Thanks for the update!๐Ÿค—

You are Welcome Vanny di. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ