Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Rashi's lack of Scruples

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

yessehm

Goldie

yessehm

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
There is no justification nor excuse for Rashi trying to steal the necklace.

SNS has gone back to promoting the glorification of crime and unscruplous deeds.

Shameful.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rashi's lack of Scruples" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
I disagree.. Rashi did not get to steal the necklace... She is now almost caught and feels that everyone suspects her.. Unlike before, Rashi is getting a taste of her own medicine.. It is certainly not justifying her act.. Rather today was justice to her evil thought of stealing the necklace..
Rashi did not get the necklace and she also felt her entire family was against her including her mother. Sweet justiceSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swasthiDivineDarkness

yessehm

Goldie

yessehm

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
I did say 'trying to steal'.

SNS still glorifies crime and needs to be pulled up by the censors, if they exist,

Going to Gopis room at night, taking her keys and going through her private things looking to steal her necklace is not wrong to you? Irrespective if she got it or not??

And her mother tutoring her to steal??

SHAMEFUL

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Of course it is shameful that Rashi can think that way and her mother can advice her that way.. But there was no GLORIFYING I saw..
Rather, I saw Rashi squirm throughout the entire episode for that shameful thoughts while the rest who had their conscience clean were all fine in their home.. 

It rather comes to how you want to see things. Perspectives differ. Today I saw Rashi get a rap on her hand for her shameful thoughts and it showed that if she had not been that way, she could have been alright. 
I liked it because it did not show her smiling and smirking with the stolen necklace while the house searched for it. I think SNS is finally showing that bad deeds lead to bad consequences.

swasthiDivineDarkness

yessehm

Goldie

yessehm

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
My perception was of a unscruplous greedy and mean women who would stoop to any level to save herself from the mess she had got hetself into.

The only remorse she shows is that the neclace went missing before she stole it and she did not get her chance. There is nothing she won't do for money and to get an easier time at the expense of anyone.

And yes, she was squirming because she was guilty and rightly so.

Of course ad usual she will get away with it because the Modi's are so demented they can't see whats biting them so blatently.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Justlikethat1

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
And my perception is that people as evil as her and those who go down as low as she does will squirm and never be happy ever.. 
Rashi is the vamp in the track and she will not change her thoughts.. However today she saw the below.

1. Her husband and MIL were suspecting her (in her mind)
2. Koki was suspecting her (as usual for her.. So no difference)
3. Her own mother considers her a thief and a liar.

Although this will never enter Rashi's pea brain, I think the audience have been given a sample of what happens when you do think lowly thoughts and act lowly.. 

Yes.. She may not be caught for her 'bad intentions' again this time. But that I can take. I think the punishment and justly so is Rashi being frightened every minute of the day for her bad thoughts and actions, afraid that she will be caught, hunted and always in fear..

She is not exactly a prey but she is not unlike it. Also just like criminals, the uncertainty of her situation especially now with the auction thing together is making Rashi suffer more..

No punishment is deal directly.. It happens in a way that we cannot fathom. I think this shows everyone the consequences of having lowly thoughts and actions.. So again, I do not think it glorified her acts.. Rather it showed just how much Rashi will suffer..Smile

swasthi

yessehm

Goldie

yessehm

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Well we'll have to agree to disagree.

I get where you're coming from, but until Rashi and Urmila are caught and justifiably punished for their acts, I'll still believe that SNS glorifies the wrong and has little or no value for scruples

Good luck

Justlikethat1

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
I agree and disagree tooBig smile.. I want UrShi to be caught and justly punished too.. 
But I think we are getting there albeit very slowly.. 

These days I like the fact that instead of getting frustrated at every smirk and smile of Rashi's as someone writhed in pain and sorrow, we get to see Rashi shed tears and squirm though I still find it horrible that she does not realize her mistake. I am hoping that she will, someday very soonSmile

yessehmswasthi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top