Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Thinking about it yet even some more, I think that so far, since Rana has already offed Dev, Komal and now Raghav, he might as well off Sia as well.  After that, they can show Viraj repenting, and deciding to make it up to Sia and Raghav by joining Sundar & Tashu and helping hunt down their killers to bring them to justice - or revenge, as the case may be.

The advantages of this:
  • No controversial plot tying Sia/Jhanvi and Viraj together
  • Sia doesn't have to be shown living miserably like Komal did
  • Viraj gets the opportunity to genuinely redeem himself, and win the respect of people who previously feared and hated him
Such a storyline would be meaningful.  But trying to recreate anything new b/w Viraj & Jhanvi is a waste - it will be as unappealing as the Raghav-Sia romancing over the last month was.
Edited by .Vrish. - 11 years ago
sabrina.a thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@harshanya Viraj is not ravan. He is a patient of OCPD. A human has bad and good side. 
RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: afreenaamna

@RoyalLEO_Krrish I wish he gets Jhanvi or else its useless. Aisa nahi itna badalne ka kuch faida he nahi hua lol & the best part will be the person who loosed Jhanvi by DV will gain her by love. Viraj is not Ravan he is human. A person being bad or good its due to circumstance & upbringing so a person can change.

yar wo usse pyar nahi karti...that is the reason i said with or without..who knows may be at somepoint she will love him...par uske liye puri zindgi to nahi de sakte na? and even if he waits for his full life (which i am assuming in Jail would it be practical??) No i don't want a woman who hates him or rather love someone else other than him in his life. i mean whole blame of this Raghupati's death is gona be on our VD and then Jail sequence..to fir se J kyon mile?? i would rather have a fresh face.. aur agar J usse nafarat hi karti hai to Viraaj uski nafarat kyon jhele?? and then die in the hope that one day she will love him! no i am not gona stand that... Goregaw and surrounding story can stay wherever..i want to see improved Viraaj and living a happy normal life..in that life he has wife ...he has his sister..and no violence...it's not that VD killed R! VD didn't kill anyone since the show started..he always threatened ppl.. infact uski family walo ko bhi sahi ghar diya and then he burned down the house without them being inside..if she hates him i don't want her in his life simple as that. otherwise if circumstances changes and at one point J starts understanding improved and reformed VD then the thing is different.
Edited by RoyalLEO_Krrish - 11 years ago
afreenaamna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Viraj Jhanvi chahiye hi chahiye chahe kitna bhi revenge lele Jhanvi, kitne bhi saza dede Jhanvi, Viraj ke sirf JAAN, aur JAAN ke liye sirf Viraj.
criticaleyes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Vrish.

^^^ They should pull in Amrit from Amrit Manthan, make her Viraj's love interest, and slowly - or suddenly - bump off Sia/Jhanvi as well.

I have some other candidates in mind as well - Ria (from TDSM), the girl who played Lakshmi-Arjun's spoiler in MLTAK - they were amazing in their roles, like Amrit, and would fit in w/ Viraj like a jigsaw.

@ Bold: I've been wanting to comment on this character and couldn't find the right context. The actress who plays Lakshmi is really beautiful, and Jahnavi too is very attractive, but Laksmi while she was Arjun's wife and later in another role was exactly the same.
 She looked the same because she is the same actress, but "acting" exactly the same is a bit absurd.
I wonder if she can only "act" in a particular manner. Actually, Sriti Jha too has just one type of acting.

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: criticaleyes

I wonder if she can only "act" in a particular manner. Actually, Sriti Jha too has just one type of acting.

In that case, you haven't seen her last 2 serials.  In Jyoti, she played the 2 personality roles of a girl suffering from DID, and it was a mind blowing performance - particularly the way she'd morph from Sudha to Devika & back - and they'd show it up close so beautifully that it was hard not to be impressed, even though I am one who normally ignores good acting performances.  She'd play a timid girl always doing what others told her one moment, and when she'd get absolutely terrified, she'd switch to a fiesty & aggressive girl who'd wrap the world around her finger.

In RS, she did a splendid performance playing a blind girl for the first half of that serial, and in the latter half, got back her eyesight, and went undercover as a Tapori girl pretending to impersonate her original self.  There too, she was awesome playing the Tapori role.  So b/w these 2 serials alone, there are 4 roles she played beautifully.  Plus 3 more serials she did b4 those.

That's what.  This serial has done untold damage to her reputation - those who are seeing her for the first time are completely unimpressed, and under the impression that she is mediocre.  If this serial is all that one has been seeing, then duh!  Of course she'd look mediocre.
Aya. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Vrish

I'm actually seeing SJ for the first time & I'm very impressed by her. Lol !
criticaleyes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Vrish.

1. In that case, you haven't seen her last 2 serials.  In Jyoti, she played the 2 personality roles of a girl suffering from DID, and it was a mind blowing performance - particularly the way she'd morph from Sudha to Devika & back - and they'd show it up close so beautifully that it was hard not to be impressed, even though I am one who normally ignores good acting performances.  She'd play a timid girl always doing what others told her one moment, and when she'd get absolutely terrified, she'd switch to a fiesty & aggressive girl who'd wrap the world around her finger.

In RS, she did a splendid performance playing a blind girl for the first half of that serial, and in the latter half, got back her eyesight, and went undercover as a Tapori girl pretending to impersonate her original self.  There too, she was awesome playing the Tapori role.  So b/w these 2 serials alone, there are 4 roles she played beautifully.  Plus 3 more serials she did b4 those.

That's what. 2. This serial has done untold damage to her reputation - those who are seeing her for the first time are completely unimpressed, and under the impression that she is mediocre.  If this serial is all that one has been seeing, then duh!  Of course she'd look mediocre.

1. No, I haven't seen Sriti Jha in any other role. But, I enjoy watching her in those beautiful sarees.
2. I guess so. Also, I remember from one of your earlier posts that you are a great Sriti fan. All that fawning over Raghav has put me off her. I guess it's a bit difficult to disassociate an actor from a role played by a character if the impressions are too fixed in the viewer's mind.
Edited by criticaleyes - 11 years ago
marriage, baccha and happy ending..BAS!!😃