Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

Which climax would u prefer to see? (Page 4)

Poll Question: Which climax would u prefer to see?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
25 [28.74%]
48 [55.17%]
2 [2.30%]
12 [13.79%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

lmonilly--

Groupbie

lmonilly--

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by criticaleyes

Originally posted by KsgJennyAngel

@criticaleyes SB is an Indian drama it will definetely work if Viraj & Sia remarriage worked. In India shows if a wife changes her bad husband then it's a victory.

Actually I must confess that for a long time I wanted Jahnavi and Viraj to work it out between themselves, and even if it didn't work out eventually, I wanted to see Jahnavi fight back or fight with Viraj. They did show a few scenes where Jahnavi stood up to Viraj, answered him back, slapped him etc. They should have shown much more of this and THEN and ONLY THEN introduced this Raghav character.

But, with all this mushy romance bet R & s(J), the charm and the grit of having Jahnavi with Viraj has died down, (at least for me).

I don't know why but this Raghav character annoys me no end.
same with me

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Which climax would u prefer to see? (Page 4)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

fashe

fashe

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Viraj wil never change!!!how could people think dAt viraj should remarriage and living happily...no happy ending in dis serial...(sia raghav ) tomorrow's episode wil be very sad!!!!poor sia

MahinK

MahinK

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KsgJennyAngel

@criticaleyes actually it was R & S mushy romance (which i didnt liked) made me realise even more how much i love VJ & how good they were. Now that there is a hope i cant help it but wish for VJ. Their story will be interesting.
Exactly! there was a unique chemistry between ViraJhanvi, they still have that spark i just don know how to explain! On da other hand, I could never get myself connected with RaghavSia, just my opinion. For the climax, I love to see ViraJhanvi ending up together ONLY after exploring Viraj's past and showing his repentance.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

criticaleyessabrina.arasiya.RoyalLEO_Krrish

afreenaamna

IF-Rockerz

afreenaamna

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Wow the redemption track is not even started & look at the votes for RajVi...i bet it will be 90% once Viraj redemption & past track get started.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKsabrina.aRoyalLEO_Krrish

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by afreenaamna

Wow the redemption track is not even started & look at the votes for RajVi...i bet it will be 90% once Viraj redemption & past track get started.
it's going to be 100% Afreena after a week or so!LOL I am so happy with or without Jahnvi we will get redemption..and who knows in future Jahnvi too!Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKsabrina.a

harshnya

harshnya

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 5:43am | IP Logged
agar serial ko end karna hi tha to raghav,sia aur unki cute si baby ke saath end karte to jyaada achcha hota. chahe kitna bhi badle ravan kabhi ram nahi ho sakta.

afreenaamna

IF-Rockerz

afreenaamna

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 6:06am | IP Logged
@RoyalLEO_Krrish I wish he gets Jhanvi or else its useless. Aisa nahi itna badalne ka kuch faida he nahi hua lol & the best part will be the person who loosed Jhanvi by DV will gain her by love. Viraj is not Ravan he is human. A person being bad or good its due to circumstance & upbringing so a person can change.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKsabrina.aRoyalLEO_Krrish

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Thinking about it yet even some more, I think that so far, since Rana has already offed Dev, Komal and now Raghav, he might as well off Sia as well.  After that, they can show Viraj repenting, and deciding to make it up to Sia and Raghav by joining Sundar & Tashu and helping hunt down their killers to bring them to justice - or revenge, as the case may be.

The advantages of this:
  • No controversial plot tying Sia/Jhanvi and Viraj together
  • Sia doesn't have to be shown living miserably like Komal did
  • Viraj gets the opportunity to genuinely redeem himself, and win the respect of people who previously feared and hated him
Such a storyline would be meaningful.  But trying to recreate anything new b/w Viraj & Jhanvi is a waste - it will be as unappealing as the Raghav-Sia romancing over the last month was.

Edited by .Vrish. - 07 November 2012 at 6:17am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKritzbitz786criticaleyesprats233

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.