Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

Which climax would u prefer to see? (Page 3)

Poll Question: Which climax would u prefer to see?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
25 [28.74%]
48 [55.17%]
2 [2.30%]
12 [13.79%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

SwaRon

SwaRon

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Viraj and Jahnvi to get married and this time i dont want him to force himself on her and i seriously never ever want Viraj to forget Jahnvi or move on from her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKRoyalLEO_Krrish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Which climax would u prefer to see? (Page 3)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

harshiti_dd

harshiti_dd

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Jhnavi should treat Viraj and get married to him again.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKRoyalLEO_Krrish

criticaleyes

criticaleyes

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KsgJennyAngel

@criticaleyes SB is an Indian drama it will definetely work if Viraj & Sia remarriage worked. In India shows if a wife changes her bad husband then it's a victory.

Actually I must confess that for a long time I wanted Jahnavi and Viraj to work it out between themselves, and even if it didn't work out eventually, I wanted to see Jahnavi fight back or fight with Viraj. They did show a few scenes where Jahnavi stood up to Viraj, answered him back, slapped him etc. They should have shown much more of this and THEN and ONLY THEN introduced this Raghav character.

But, with all this mushy romance bet R & s(J), the charm and the grit of having Jahnavi with Viraj has died down, (at least for me).

I don't know why but this Raghav character annoys me no end.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IotaGamersabrina.aMahinKRoyalLEO_Krrish

KsgJennyAngel

Groupbie

KsgJennyAngel

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged
@criticaleyes actually it was R & S mushy romance (which i didnt liked) made me realise even more how much i love VJ & how good they were. Now that there is a hope i cant help it but wish for VJ. Their story will be interesting.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaRoncriticaleyesMahinKrasiya.

jasara

jasara

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 2:48am | IP Logged
i am not such a fan for revenge i believe in the saying that " forgive yours enemies but never forget their names" i mean after all Jhanvi has gone through because of Viraj going back to him will be stupidity, like what are u gonna to Raghav "thank you for saving my life, making me strong, going through all that miserable and painful moments with me, i really appreciated all that but i think i am gonna go back to Viraj and see if this time he really has changed, so what if he has fooled me a thousand times and i had to go through the same pain because of him over and over again, but as they say third time is the charm sorry i forgot for this show a million times is the charm" please don't make me laugh that would be the stupidest story line ever and i have forgiven the cv's for ruining this show before but i swear if they really make Sia go back to Viraj i will have to sue them for having no creativity and brains literally.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ritzbitz786tweetie19Saraa.

Bella-Edward

Bella-Edward

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 3:30am | IP Logged
i never thought raghav would die.. it was always supposed to be viraj..
now that this is to happen (i still wish that it doesn't happen)
viraj taking raghav's place in singh family (someone has to take care they have lost everyone) and trying to start a life with  sia (sia not janvi) and sia-raghav child... i love raghav but can't deny the fact that i liked viraj too..

katy kay

Groupbie

katy kay

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged
IF VIRAJ AND SIA REMARRIED IT WILL SEND THE WRONG INFO
A CHARACTER LIKE VIRAJ DOESNT CHANGE SO DONT EXPECT HIM TO AND HAVING SIA REMARRYING HER TORTURER DOESNT REALLY  HELP WOMEN IN HER SITUATION TELLING HER AFTER EVERYTHING SHE WENT THROUGH SHE SHOULD GO BACK
 DONT THINK SO
THE BEST POSSIBLE CLIMAX WOULD BE SIA LIVING HER LIVE WITHOUT VIRAJ. TAKING CARE OF HER SON WITH RAGHAV KRISH AND THE WHOLE FAMILY SHE DOESNT HAVE TO BE MARRIED

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Vrish.

^^^ They should pull in Amrit from Amrit Manthan, make her Viraj's love interest, and slowly - or suddenly - bump off Sia/Jhanvi as well.

I have some other candidates in mind as well - Ria (from TDSM), the girl who played Lakshmi-Arjun's spoiler in MLTAK - they were amazing in their roles, like Amrit, and would fit in w/ Viraj like a jigsaw.
LOL
right now m hating Sia so much...but at the same time...i don't want V to be hurt...any options of heroin can work. i would love to see Tina with Kv again! but yes any new girl would work. i don't want Sriti to leave though!! I always imagined her and VD as perfect couple..just like Jahnvi's dreams.Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.