Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

Which climax would u prefer to see? (Page 2)

Poll Question: Which climax would u prefer to see?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
25 [28.74%]
48 [55.17%]
2 [2.30%]
12 [13.79%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

afreenaamna

IF-Rockerz

afreenaamna

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
I want Viraj & Jhanvi to have a baby girl. As Raghav is going to die, the revenge track can be Jhanvi think Viraj killed him as he want her so she'll go to him 2 take revenge but later she'll find out Rana is culprit.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKRoyalLEO_Krrish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Which climax would u prefer to see? (Page 2)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KsgJennyAngel

Groupbie

KsgJennyAngel

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Viraj and Sia remarrying

MahinKRoyalLEO_Krrish

criticaleyes

criticaleyes

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KsgJennyAngel

Viraj and Sia remarrying

@ Bold: I don't think this will work out.
Viraj is too intimidating for Jahnavi. Even though  the idea of Raghav taking Jahnavi is unpalatable to me, I feel Viraj needs someone more vibrant.
Jahnavi is too docile, she is basically the same type of woman in her relationship with Raghav as she was with Viraj, but she is not intimidated by Raghav; therefore the R&S equation appears to work.

Even though Viraj is a control freak, he is better off without a timid people pleaser such as Jahnavi.

Viraj needs someone strong and reliable, who knows her own mind, and is not sneaking around and trying to run away, but someone who would stand up to him and also lend him support.

Maybe it's a tall order.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

IotaGamersabrina.asanju01athenasarwalemysticgoryfilmsRoyalLEO_Krrish

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
^^ alright..i am up for another option too!! as long as VD rectifies his mistake and if she agrees..fine..if she doesn't..he should be able to move on too!! (else it's unfair!)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IotaGamercriticaleyessanju01

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
^^^ They should pull in Amrit from Amrit Manthan, make her Viraj's love interest, and slowly - or suddenly - bump off Sia/Jhanvi as well.

I have some other candidates in mind as well - Ria (from TDSM), the girl who played Lakshmi-Arjun's spoiler in MLTAK - they were amazing in their roles, like Amrit, and would fit in w/ Viraj like a jigsaw.

MahinKRoyalLEO_Krrish

sabrina.a

sabrina.a

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally Posted By Krrish
2nd option! but not Sia! Jahnvi and Viraaj Remarrying. and true meaning of Saubhagyavati returns, with obviously mango wala scene and J's imagination becomes reality Viraaj N Junior Viraaj! Big smile 

What's the mango scene?? I can't remember.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RoyalLEO_Krrish

KsgJennyAngel

Groupbie

KsgJennyAngel

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
@criticaleyes SB is an Indian drama it will definetely work if Viraj & Sia remarriage worked. In India shows if a wife changes her bad husband then it's a victory.

MahinKRoyalLEO_Krrish

fashe

fashe

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Omg!!!i don't want sia viraj remarriage how many times she wil marry?just can't imagine with viraj...sia raghav rockzz!!!after raghav dies she can live the rest of life with raghav's memories...

Edited by fashe - 06 November 2012 at 12:50am

.Vrish.Saraa.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.