Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bella-Edward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
i never thought raghav would die.. it was always supposed to be viraj..
now that this is to happen (i still wish that it doesn't happen)
viraj taking raghav's place in singh family (someone has to take care they have lost everyone) and trying to start a life with  sia (sia not janvi) and sia-raghav child... i love raghav but can't deny the fact that i liked viraj too..
katy kay thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
IF VIRAJ AND SIA REMARRIED IT WILL SEND THE WRONG INFO
A CHARACTER LIKE VIRAJ DOESNT CHANGE SO DONT EXPECT HIM TO AND HAVING SIA REMARRYING HER TORTURER DOESNT REALLY  HELP WOMEN IN HER SITUATION TELLING HER AFTER EVERYTHING SHE WENT THROUGH SHE SHOULD GO BACK
 DONT THINK SO
THE BEST POSSIBLE CLIMAX WOULD BE SIA LIVING HER LIVE WITHOUT VIRAJ. TAKING CARE OF HER SON WITH RAGHAV KRISH AND THE WHOLE FAMILY SHE DOESNT HAVE TO BE MARRIED
RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: .Vrish.

^^^ They should pull in Amrit from Amrit Manthan, make her Viraj's love interest, and slowly - or suddenly - bump off Sia/Jhanvi as well.

I have some other candidates in mind as well - Ria (from TDSM), the girl who played Lakshmi-Arjun's spoiler in MLTAK - they were amazing in their roles, like Amrit, and would fit in w/ Viraj like a jigsaw.

😆
right now m hating Sia so much...but at the same time...i don't want V to be hurt...any options of heroin can work. i would love to see Tina with Kv again! but yes any new girl would work. i don't want Sriti to leave though!! I always imagined her and VD as perfect couple..just like Jahnvi's dreams.😳
lmonilly-- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: criticaleyes

Actually I must confess that for a long time I wanted Jahnavi and Viraj to work it out between themselves, and even if it didn't work out eventually, I wanted to see Jahnavi fight back or fight with Viraj. They did show a few scenes where Jahnavi stood up to Viraj, answered him back, slapped him etc. They should have shown much more of this and THEN and ONLY THEN introduced this Raghav character.

But, with all this mushy romance bet R & s(J), the charm and the grit of having Jahnavi with Viraj has died down, (at least for me).

I don't know why but this Raghav character annoys me no end.

same with me
fashe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Viraj wil never change!!!how could people think dAt viraj should remarriage and living happily...no happy ending in dis serial...(sia raghav ) tomorrow's episode wil be very sad!!!!poor sia
MahinK thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: KsgJennyAngel

@criticaleyes actually it was R & S mushy romance (which i didnt liked) made me realise even more how much i love VJ & how good they were. Now that there is a hope i cant help it but wish for VJ. Their story will be interesting.

Exactly! there was a unique chemistry between ViraJhanvi, they still have that spark i just don know how to explain! On da other hand, I could never get myself connected with RaghavSia, just my opinion. For the climax, I love to see ViraJhanvi ending up together ONLY after exploring Viraj's past and showing his repentance.
afreenaamna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow the redemption track is not even started & look at the votes for RajVi...i bet it will be 90% once Viraj redemption & past track get started.
RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: afreenaamna

Wow the redemption track is not even started & look at the votes for RajVi...i bet it will be 90% once Viraj redemption & past track get started.

it's going to be 100% Afreena after a week or so!😆 I am so happy with or without Jahnvi we will get redemption..and who knows in future Jahnvi too!😊
harshnya thumbnail
agar serial ko end karna hi tha to raghav,sia aur unki cute si baby ke saath end karte to jyaada achcha hota. chahe kitna bhi badle ravan kabhi ram nahi ho sakta.
afreenaamna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@RoyalLEO_Krrish I wish he gets Jhanvi or else its useless. Aisa nahi itna badalne ka kuch faida he nahi hua lol & the best part will be the person who loosed Jhanvi by DV will gain her by love. Viraj is not Ravan he is human. A person being bad or good its due to circumstance & upbringing so a person can change.