Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

Which climax would u prefer to see?

Poll Question: Which climax would u prefer to see?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
25 [28.74%]
48 [55.17%]
2 [2.30%]
12 [13.79%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

sanju01

sanju01

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
This serial has been somewhat like Agnisaakshi and Daraar where they showed a psychotic husband torturing his wife.In both the movies,the first husband,that is,the villain commits suicide in the end after realising his mistakes and the heroine lives with her second husband.
I was expecting the same climax in this serial too but Alas!i don't think this is gonna happen after Raghav's death.
So how will u think the climax of this serial should be?I am not saying the show should end now but i just want to know how this story of viraj and jhanvi should end logically?

1.Would u like to see the clomax which we saw in srk-madhuri starrer Anjaam where Madhuri takes revenge on srk because he killed her husband and her daughter and in the end,she kills him?So would u like to see sia taking revenge on viraj and later kill him in the end and start a new life yet again?

2.Would u like to see a completely changed Viraj(no attitude,no pride,etc.) and sia realising this and falling in love with him?Would u love to see Viraj and Sia getting married again and staying happily forever?This show started with Viraj and Jhanvi as a married couple so would u like to see the show ending with Viraj and Jhanvi as a married couple,this time happily,again?

3.Would u like to see Viraj commiting suicide to do his paap ka prayaschit? 

If u have any other idea,please mention it.

Please vote and comment. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKRoyalLEO_Krrish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Which climax would u prefer to see?" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Other - at the end of it all, Jhanvi and Viraj mutually agreeing to go their separate ways, and not bother each other any more.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKritzbitz786sanju01athenasarwaleShamrozSaysTaniya20ForeverSHINeemysticgoryfilmsKhatamKahani

Aya.

IF-Dazzler

Aya.

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Revenge. It's like the sweetest joy...

Ok. I don't wanna rap Hail Mary here now ! ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhatamKahani

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Vrish.

Other - at the end of it all, Jhanvi and Viraj mutually agreeing to go their separate ways, and not bother each other any more.
Agreed. I've always advocated two possible endings.  Viraj's death or the one up above.  I think at this point, I'm going to choose the one up above over death.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ritzbitz786athenasarwale.Vrish.ForeverSHINeemysticgoryfilms

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Vrish.

This is probably the best option after Raghav's death.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ritzbitz786.Vrish.

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Viraj and Jhanvi going to their separate ways forever. thats the best climax which could be done after raghav dead :(

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ritzbitz786fashe.Vrish.

afreenaamna

IF-Rockerz

afreenaamna

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Viraj & Jhanvi lives happily together but before that i want Jhanvi to take revenge from him.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinK

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
2nd option! but not Sia! Jahnvi and Viraaj Remarrying. and true meaning of Saubhagyavati returns, with obviously mango wala scene and J's imagination becomes reality Viraaj N Junior Viraaj! Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

IotaGamersabrina.aMahinKForeverSHINeeafreenaamnaTishana

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.