Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Just an observation - both occassions Sugni has asked Adi to marry her - when G was shot and it would appear again tonight?

In most countries around the world it is still traditional for a man to ask a woman to marry him so why is Sugni shown to be so desperate?

Edited by payal7 - 06 November 2012 at 10:38am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoymuktha_cutelidvinJulieDkomal07

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I am not sure but I think (Page 3)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

babygirl198722

Goldie

babygirl198722

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
sorry but i had to comment i aint no hyprcrite and if you was watching  the show from the starting you would hae know vickram grow up adi as his son and amrita was his girl and the person who stood buy sughni when everyone had nothing nice to say to her.  So to put your self with your uncle son/ nephew is sick, and to fall in love with your uncle girl have no words for that. so get your facts right

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoymuktha_cuterazor12lidvinJulieD

RamanRKRaghav4U

IF-Rockerz

RamanRKRaghav4U

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zeezee55

isn't sugni pairiing off with adi a valid storyline?
isn't a girl allowed to change her mind... oh no she hasn't has she?!!  hmmm

ok hypocrisy is as hypocrisy is... whichever way the story goes, the tvs fans will turn it to their viewpoint - shame on you sugni if you pair with adi but sugni you are wonderful because you stayed with tvs.
what bedni custom are you talking about?  when i said this story was aboiut bedni I was shot down and asked what show i was watching?!!

i still say there is a great big bunch of hypocrites on the forum... sorry for being so harsh ... but i am only human and not a saint...

not that we are TVS fans, but we are audiences of this show and we deserve to see a logical and valid storyline. THE CVS HAVE PUSHED THIS ADI-SUGNI STORY---IT IS CLEARLY VISIBLE. THE only valid and legit character in PSH now is out TVS!!!!!!!!!!  those 2 r very confused people. so relax

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoymuktha_cuterazor12babygirl198722lidvinkomal07

Saviosaraff

Saviosaraff

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Payal7
Just an observation - both occassions Sugni has asked Adi to marry her - when G was shot and it would appear again tonight?

In most countries around the world it is still traditional for a man to ask a woman to marry him so why is Sugni shown to be so desperate?

You know Payal there have been many arguments on the forum that TVS should not divorce Rewa since they are married and that too this is an Indian show and they do not divorce easily.  In the european countries divorce is common if you cannot get along with your partner.   But this is strange that a tribal, illiterate, poor Indian village  woman proposes marriage to a rich Thakur of a very high stature.ShockedShocked  CVs i have no words for you at all.  Varun & Narayani such wonderful actors, sad to say that you are part and parcel of this disgraceful show where your Gods, your traditions, your culture and your women have been pulled down to showcase prostitution in the name of a Bedni tribe.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoylidvinbabygirl198722JulieD

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Yeah i was wrong .. she got married for no reason just to prove she is good and pure (sorry but she proved something else... she proved vikram right !!!!)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoylidvinbabygirl198722JulieD

zeezee55

Goldie

zeezee55

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Claphahahahahaha

i have nothing more to say about the forum participants...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.