I am not sure but I think - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago

me don't want her back in V's life she doesn't deserve to V,and as V said u bedhini can't satisfied to one man want this time she will faithful to adi.. let  V go to hell, let him die, please don't care him..  don't show ur fake concern..  ðŸ˜¡

but me doubt when V will know truth of rewa he will again blame to himself, and may  be from there cvs    will start to show their so called bold..  ðŸ˜ˆ 

I want  Sugni to go hell with Adi or whoever she gets.
I was and still only concerned for Vikram.Sugni should not wag her tail in front of him.Marry whom u want go to city or brothel i am least bothred.
All TVS fans want TVS to be in peace .It is Sugni who is fluttering around him.Dint TVS go away from her?She has to find him in the pretnec of her fake love .
And Sugni is not allowed to change her mind like dog change his partner.Because she 1st accepted TVS as her husband ,so if she has to stay in the same society we all are in and get acceptance she can't be allowed to go the nephew , again come back to the mama ,one more time go to nephew...
If she is doing these then she is low than prostitute. 
@All

Pls refrain from attacking each other.
We are here to discuss the show and characters not accuse one another.
Its purely individual perspective who they like/support and who not. We cant and shouldnt force our views on others or attack them for their views.
This show has become so pathetic.  What are they trying to portray to the viewers that there is a tribe in India which legalises prostitution.  Do you realise what you CVs are showing you are advertising prostitution.  You have protrayed Sugni leading 2 men when one moves away she runs after him and pulls him back when Adi was ready to leave she manipulates him to make a commitment.  Are the Bednis really so good at leading several men by the loop?  WOW PSH
 u r right savio ! cvs showing  behaviour of a bedhni not struggle of a bedhni, she want to V back only to hurt him more, and cvs 
know that this is not right and majority don't like this but even though they  r adamant for this...
i really want to know what "Khajana" they got to this cheap story line... 
sry 2 say this
if ur guess is true
this is the most stupidest reason
there is oneblooper too
coz if adi said sugni abt reva plan it must b adi who must propose for marriage
till sugni was doubted by vikram,sugni want to leave to city ri8 so when did adi said her abt reva plan if he said bfr vikram doubted sugni how sugni agreed 2 leave city
how come sugni is asking adi 2 marry her it must be reverse coz adi must tell reva plan and must ask sugni 2 marry him
if aftermarriage later they show some stupid flashback it will be illogical and ridiculous

Just an observation - both occassions Sugni has asked Adi to marry her - when G was shot and it would appear again tonight?

In most countries around the world it is still traditional for a man to ask a woman to marry him so why is Sugni shown to be so desperate?
Edited by payal7 - 11 years ago
sorry but i had to comment i aint no hyprcrite and if you was watching  the show from the starting you would hae know vickram grow up adi as his son and amrita was his girl and the person who stood buy sughni when everyone had nothing nice to say to her.  So to put your self with your uncle son/ nephew is sick, and to fall in love with your uncle girl have no words for that. so get your facts right
Originally posted by zeezee55

isn't sugni pairiing off with adi a valid storyline?
isn't a girl allowed to change her mind... oh no she hasn't has she?!!  hmmm

ok hypocrisy is as hypocrisy is... whichever way the story goes, the tvs fans will turn it to their viewpoint - shame on you sugni if you pair with adi but sugni you are wonderful because you stayed with tvs.
what bedni custom are you talking about?  when i said this story was aboiut bedni I was shot down and asked what show i was watching?!!

i still say there is a great big bunch of hypocrites on the forum... sorry for being so harsh ... but i am only human and not a saint...

not that we are TVS fans, but we are audiences of this show and we deserve to see a logical and valid storyline. THE CVS HAVE PUSHED THIS ADI-SUGNI STORY---IT IS CLEARLY VISIBLE. THE only valid and legit character in PSH now is out TVS!!!!!!!!!!  those 2 r very confused people. so relax
Originally posted by Payal7
Just an observation - both occassions Sugni has asked Adi to marry her - when G was shot and it would appear again tonight?

In most countries around the world it is still traditional for a man to ask a woman to marry him so why is Sugni shown to be so desperate?

You know Payal there have been many arguments on the forum that TVS should not divorce Rewa since they are married and that too this is an Indian show and they do not divorce easily.  In the european countries divorce is common if you cannot get along with your partner.   But this is strange that a tribal, illiterate, poor Indian village  woman proposes marriage to a rich Thakur of a very high stature.😲😲  CVs i have no words for you at all.  Varun & Narayani such wonderful actors, sad to say that you are part and parcel of this disgraceful show where your Gods, your traditions, your culture and your women have been pulled down to showcase prostitution in the name of a Bedni tribe.