Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
I dont know Y but I got the feelings that SUGNI AND ADI marriage will be just to show off REVa just to save vikram (may b adi will tell sugni that Reva is trying to kill vikram ?) Hope that will be like that else...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Saima2010razor12seemasrSandy66NandzLuvlidvinpankhudi_TiaRa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I am not sure but I think" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

razor12

razor12

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
I applaud your positive outlook Ronshaan.

You are a diehard fan of this show and still hope against all oddsClap. I salute your positive outlook.
On a second thought, I want to say 'omen' to your prediction.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyseemasrSaima2010lidvinbabygirl198722NandzLuvJulieDHillyloveRamanRKRaghav4Upankhudi_TiaRaronshaan

mohanisha

mohanisha

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Seems to me the marriage is true because cvs are forcing us to accept Adi Sugni jodi Cry

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Saima2010Saviosaraffmuktha_cuteseemasrbooglelidvinHillyloveRamanRKRaghav4Upankhudi_TiaRaronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by razor12

I applaud your positive outlook Ronshaan.

You are a diehard fan of this show and still hope against all oddsClap. I salute your positive outlook.
On a second thought, I want to say 'omen' to your prediction.

I just have lil hope left. Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

razor12lidvinpankhudi_TiaRa

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
I don't have any hope left. CVs wanted Adini jodi and they will finally do it this way. Vikram may expose truth and MT will put them in the outhouse to live. TVS and others will torture and humiliate them and while supporting each other Sugni will fall in love with Aditya.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoymuktha_cuteseemasrrazor12babygirl198722lidvinHillyloveRamanRKRaghav4Upankhudi_TiaRa

RamanRKRaghav4U

IF-Rockerz

RamanRKRaghav4U

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
i gave up long time ago on this show!!!!!!!! the only reason i watch this show is becoz of Varun(TVS). THE CVS HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THAT NO MATTER HOW HARD THEY TRY TO MAKE TVS NEGATIVE THEY WILL NOT WIN OVER THE AUDIENCE'S COMMITTMENT AND LOVE FOR HIM. I KNOW THAT THERE ARE PEOLE JUST LIKE ME WHO IS STUCK TO THE SHOW FOR TVS 2!!!!!!!!!!! LUV VARUN BADOLATongue

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoysunnyroshiseemasrmuktha_cuterazor12babygirl198722lidvinHillyloveJulieDVinnie79pankhudi_TiaRaronshaan

zeezee55

Goldie

zeezee55

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
hulloo do i understand that you want TVS and Sugni to be a couple?  what happened?  I thought Sugni was cheap and a hypocrite and lower than sh*t.  Shouldn't you be happy that cheap Sugni pairs off with weakling spineless Adi?

oh the hypocrisy of it all!!! :) hahahahahahah

Edited by zeezee55 - 05 November 2012 at 6:55pm

razor12

razor12

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zeezee55

hulloo do i understand that you want TVS and Sugni to be a couple?  what happened?  I thought Sugni was cheap and a hypocrite and lower than sh*t.  Shouldn't you be happy that cheap Sugni pairs off with weakling spineless Adi?

oh the hypocrisy of it all!!! :) hahahahahahah

All we care for is to make this show keep it's promise of revolutionizing the Bedni tribe customs with valid story line.
We want Sugni to stand on her word. If it's not for torturing TVS and mockery of morals, we would say 'to hell with S'.

A very promising show got ruined in the chakkar of coming up with unpredictable story line for viewers.
That is where our hipocrisy kicks inWink.  Aaayi baat samajh ma?

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyfigueremuktha_cuteseemasrlidvinbabygirl198722Sandy66pankhudi_TiaRaronshaan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.