Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

AngelicDesires

IF-Sizzlerz

AngelicDesires

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged

Review/Discussion
So the journey starts and believe me its not a cake walk for RanVijay. The hatred that Ratan would show for Veera,. even though he wont get it initially,. but it will really break him apart.
Coming back to the Epi, Sneha/ Ratan i really have no words to tell you how much i loved u today. the pain, the hatred, the expression of betrayal.. everything made us cry buckets.. Sarpanch's 1 mistake has not only ruined his relation with Ratan but has also affected the innocent kids who till now havent even stepped out in the cruel world. I am sure any amount of praises we do but it wont be enough for RanVijay. His excitement, the way he touched Veera, n the way he didnt even care a cent about his injury.. Everything is just assuring us that no matter their journey is full of hardships, this Veera wont let his behen go through any difficulty.. he would gulp them down only to assure his baby, his sister is safe..

I can go on forever about the show but all i will say is Team Veera please pat ur backs coz u have already created a masterpeice which will reach all heights ?

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

nipsejmrsdarcydocbennaheidinurulainavyarima-Swetha-roziegirl_rocks..Ankita..anna44-Rojaa-misti73utopia88FIZK6seelaksJalebiGirl

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Past Affects All- Review Epi 6(5/11)" in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rozie

IF-Dazzler

rozie

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing.
Lovely review Clap

utopia88

IF-Sizzlerz

utopia88

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Yep, the team is doing a great job! Thumbs Up

dazzlinggirl

dazzlinggirl

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
It was a great episode !!

FIZK6

IF-Sizzlerz

FIZK6

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged
@Jasmine (Thats your name right?) ...  Well written.
I agree its not going to be easy for RV, he loves his newfound  sister but doesnt understand all the heartbreak it has brought into their small happy family. Anf if Ratan refuses to look after the baby, which is likely then he is going to wonder why his mother is not taking care of his sister. And what role will Sampooran play in the life of Veera? Yes hes her father and he has a responsibilty,  but will it be only RV who takes care of Veera and give her the love or will something happen to Sampooran and Ratan which will make RV the sole carer of Veera.
Theres still quite a lot to be revealed.

In the promos we see the same RV but Veera as a little girl, she grows up but RV is still the same  Confused  And his parents or the new baby of S and R is also not shown. I know its only the second week and a lot has to be revealed yet  but its definitely interesting and the show has a good plot.

Tami_

Tami_

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged
tfs

girl_rocks

IF-Dazzler

girl_rocks

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
absolutely correct...
awesome review

paviluvsvirika

Goldie

paviluvsvirika

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
true
did anyone see the precap i missed it what happened?//

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.