Arjun

Post FB/Twitter/Forum32 Updates Here! VB Note: Pg1

arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Since we have many members of the cast & crew on FB/Twitter and the PH has themselves a forum any imporant status updates,tweets and Forum 32 content can be posted here so that we find one common place to discuss it and will also help to keep the forum clean😊

I will edit the title as and when any new update is received😊

PS-Will ask mods to make it sticky.

FB id's -Gorky:https://www.facebook.com/THEGORKY?fref=ts

Twitter handles-

VB Note: In an attempt to consolidate the tweets fb updates, etc in the forum, and make it easier for everyone to find/discuss them, I'll be stickying this thread for a while. Please try to post all the updates here and I'll move any new topics opened up on the same over to this thread. It'll help clean up our forum, make it look nicer, as well as make it easier for anyone to find the updates without necessarily having to search through a million pages 😆

Edited by arryline - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arryline thumbnail
Gorky just posted this video .:It's Ankur and Shaleen rehearsing the checkmate final scene

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0KXB0wYFvM[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by arryline - 11 years ago
Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Omg they practice so much ..and obviously a lot of effort is put in by the whole team and it's completely worth it ...
Love the way shaleen smiled in the end ... :)
funkylicious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for this thread..we so needed it😃

OMG thanks for the video... its cute specially Shaleen's smile...hayeee😳

These guys put in so much effort yaar...its amazing😃
arryline thumbnail
@Gurmeet4Drashti very true,I read somewhere that these people shoot their two weekly episodes for the entire week sometimes at 12 hrs stretch.Really hats off to the team for their efforts

@funkylicious You're welcome dear ðŸ˜ŠYa he comes across a lot of fun guy.Ya kudos to them for their efforts
prava55663 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
much needed thread..thanks for the thread dear...
kashishk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
He has a killing smile :D

luv u<333
Kashish
arryline thumbnail
Story of the video:Here is how it happened. Actors sometimes improvise when the scene is being shot. Ankur says, "I'm gonna go for the bottle ,"  at 00:20, through his clenched teeth. A few seconds later he lunges for the bottle but  Arjun is ready for his move. Superb and effortless.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w479RFLJ6y8[/YOUTUBE]
arryline thumbnail
*New Video*

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxzMXgLdIKY[/YOUTUBE]
arryline thumbnail
FB updates by Anshul Vijayvargiya-:

1)Had a wonderful long discussion with Gorky and Debashish Irengbam on Arjun's (show) future. Some really exciting things are about to come your way. :)

2)A couple of yrs ago I read a newspaper report that was quite disturbing. It somehow stayed with me and changed something in me. Those were the days when TV sting operations were in fashion... they were a strong TRP generator. I remember enjoying watching a few sting operations myself on news channels. Then one day came a report that a common man, a professor of Aligarh Muslim University, was caugh
t in a sting operation having gay sex inside his own house. Following the reports he was suspended from AMU but soon the Court ruled in his favour and ordered AMU to revoke his suspension. But public humiliation did not let him survive. The professor committed suicide. The journalists had no business to enter the professors house and shoot a video of him in a compromising position and run it on TV channel. It was of no value to any of us. This newspaper report stayed with me and became the inspiration behind the ONLINE KILLER episode.

3)
The idea of the Haunted Fort episode germinated at around 3am in less than 2 minutes while saying goodbye to Gul and Gorky at their home after discussing Ganpati episode. We were at the door and about to leave when The Haunted Fort struck.

4)In our scripts ETF chief's last name is always spelt as Rathod and never Rathore. But in Ep 1 his on screen intro said Rathore and so does his ETF badge.