Page 1 of 1

.Sunshine.

IF-Rockerz

.Sunshine.

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Aishwarya's New York travel plan quashed

Aishwarya's New York travel plan quashed
Aishwarya Sakhuja
It seems like actress Aishwarya Sakhuja, popularly known as Toasty from 'Saas Bina Sasural', is prone to mishaps, but gets saved in the nick of time. Last September, she was inGangtok with her family when the earthquake took place. It had almost killed her and her family. 

The actress, who after recovering from a bout of bad health (She was battling problems in her lymph nodes, which has resulted in the growth of lumps in her neck), decided to visit her favourite holiday destination  New York. But she had to cancel it thanks to Hurricane Sandy. Aishwarya's wish to go on a holiday and return to India rejuvenated, were quashed.

The actress, who was scheduled to fly to the US a few days ago, feels fortunate. Says Aishwarya, "After being at home for quite some time, the trip to America came at an apt moment when I could travel. I was to fly three days after Sandy hit. I am glad I wasn't there, but I wish my trip wasn't cancelled."

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.PerfectLove.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI Article on Aishwarya" in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rahma11

Rahma11

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
TFS :)

.Sunshine.

.PerfectLove.

IF-Dazzler

.PerfectLove.

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Thank you GodBig smile

Aishwarya, our prayers are with youBig smile We love you <3333

Wish she could have made it to NY Tongue but, luckily she cancelled it.. or else Sandy would Dead

.Sunshine.

.Sunshine.

IF-Rockerz

.Sunshine.

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Yes, I'm glad too that she didn't continue her travelling plans :)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top