Saas Bina Sasuraal

TOI Article on Aishwarya

.Sunshine. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Aishwarya's New York travel plan quashed

Aishwarya's New York travel plan quashed
Aishwarya Sakhuja
It seems like actress Aishwarya Sakhuja, popularly known as Toasty from 'Saas Bina Sasural', is prone to mishaps, but gets saved in the nick of time. Last September, she was inGangtok with her family when the earthquake took place. It had almost killed her and her family. 

The actress, who after recovering from a bout of bad health (She was battling problems in her lymph nodes, which has resulted in the growth of lumps in her neck), decided to visit her favourite holiday destination — New York. But she had to cancel it thanks to Hurricane Sandy. Aishwarya's wish to go on a holiday and return to India rejuvenated, were quashed.

The actress, who was scheduled to fly to the US a few days ago, feels fortunate. Says Aishwarya, "After being at home for quite some time, the trip to America came at an apt moment when I could travel. I was to fly three days after Sandy hit. I am glad I wasn't there, but I wish my trip wasn't cancelled."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.PerfectLove. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you God😃

Aishwarya, our prayers are with you😃 We love you <3333

Wish she could have made it to NY ðŸ˜› but, luckily she cancelled it.. or else Sandy would ðŸ¤¢
.Sunshine. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yes, I'm glad too that she didn't continue her travelling plans :)