Jeannie aur Juju
Jeannie aur Juju

India-Forums

   

Hayre hai neend nahin aye...

Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Parijatrocks
Parijatrocks

Joined: 18 June 2011
Posts: 21406

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Omg... I have gone crazy from past 3 days waiting for this forum to open...

Omg it has become one of our addiction part...


We can leave our food we can miss our sleep... But IF page refreshment omg i did it infinite times...


Many many many many times... From past 2 days...

This is called jeannie effect...

I really wanna tight sleep but what to do

what to do
what to do..

All my friends are back again...

I don't wanna sleep...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sravaniayesettiGiafanHarshika4Lifethala

.SajnaVe. IF-Addictz
.SajnaVe.
.SajnaVe.

Joined: 29 January 2011
Posts: 54487

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

i know how yooour feeeling dear i gald we all aree back at one forum :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Giafannavyab

Giafan Goldie
Giafan
Giafan

Joined: 11 June 2012
Posts: 2130

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jeannierocks

Omg... I have gone crazy from past 3 days waiting for this forum to open...

Omg it has become one of our addiction part...


We can leave our food we can miss our sleep... But IF page refreshment omg i did it infinite times...


Many many many many times... From past 2 days...

This is called jeannie effect...

I really wanna tight sleep but what to do

what to do
what to do..

All my friends are back again...

I don't wanna sleep...
 
Hey bhavya, pls. don't sleep, give us company, seeing our friends again, makes me to cry with happiness., I feel very excited.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

navyab

navyab IF-Rockerz
navyab
navyab

Joined: 11 October 2011
Posts: 8622

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
I have to travel tomm morning at 5:15 in the morning...& yet Im on the forum...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Giafan

Giafan Goldie
Giafan
Giafan

Joined: 11 June 2012
Posts: 2130

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by navyab

I have to travel tomm morning at 5:15 in the morning...& yet Im on the forum...
 
I know, Navya,  sometimes, if we are very happy, we can't keep a routine !! isn't it?
Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Parijatrocks
Parijatrocks

Joined: 18 June 2011
Posts: 21406

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
hey di...gone crazy from past 3 days...we are all back...if gowri joins us it will be too masti

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Giafan

Giafan Goldie
Giafan
Giafan

Joined: 11 June 2012
Posts: 2130

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jeannierocks

hey di...gone crazy from past 3 days...we are all back...if gowri joins us it will be too masti
 
I send a PM to Gauri and dhruti. let us see!!Confused
Harshika4Life IF-Stunnerz
Harshika4Life
Harshika4Life

Joined: 02 April 2010
Posts: 35932

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
aww sweetie do nt sleep we need u company
 
hi di hw ar u?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Giafan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index