SOUNDS OF HEART BEATS-MG OS-UPDATED PT 03 PG 16

maaneet0887 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello guys now as i have taken break with my FF's and when u guys say then only i'll update my FF's and u r thinking y i came back after leaving that note in Colors Of Love thread.Well when i was moving my channel in TV sitting in my living room.Then i got to see a recently hit Kannada film called Krishna-Take care of your heart.Then i liked the concept and wanted to type OS.So here is that OS...if u like it guys then do give me suggestion and most importantly give me the name to this OS as am so confused to keep the name of this OS...Please help me guys with this...here is the OS first part...

Drashti Dhami & Gurmeet Choudhary

PART 01

Love only hears the sound of heart beat.But when it breaks then it wont gives any sound but hurts so much.But time is a miracle thing which heals the heart break and gives second chance to live and Man have to be cautious to grab that oppurtunity.

"Hi guys..mein hoon aapki mast Maan Singh Khurana bol raha hoon...mast songs 92.7 Big FM mein...dekhte hai humaari next caller kaun hai...hello! hello!...!!!!"

"Hello!"A sweet female voice came from the receiver...

Maan-"Hai...ye kaun hai?"

The girl-"Mein...Maaneet hoon aapki Maaneet...!!!!"

Maan was amused and asked,"Achcha toh Kannada film Maaneet ki Maan hai aap...!"

The girl laughed sweetly but Maan asked,"Achcha toh aap kya karti hai?"

The girl said,"Aapse pyaar karti hoon...!"

Maan felt odd,"Arrey madam theek se naam nahin kehti aur keh rahi hai ki pyaar karti hai...aap kaun hai aapko kya chaahiye?"

That girl said sweetly,"Aap meri dil ki baat samajhte hai phir bhi kehrahe hai...!"

Now Maan was a bit irritated with her voice and the way of talking and asked finally,"Aapko kaun sa gaana chaahiye...?"

That girl said,"Mujhe Kaho Na Pyaar Hai ke songs bahut pasand hai toh aap mere liye Jaaneman Jaaneman song lagaayiye...!"

Maan said,"Right away madam..aapko kisse dedicate karna pasand karegi?"

That girl said sweetly,"Aapko...!"

Maan said,"Oh thank u so much madam...ur song is gonna play now...!"Maan cut the call and said,"Now listen to the song of Jaaneman...Jaaneman from Kaho Na Pyar Hai played for Miss Maaneet...yahan Masti Songs mein suno sunaavo life banaavo...!!!"

The song started while Maan took some break and closed his eyes calming himself.His best friend came there and kept his hand on his shoulder and asked,"Firse woh ladki tumhe sataa rahi hai...!"Maan nodded and closed his face from his both palms and said,"Pata nahin kyun mujhe itni sataa rahi hai...!"On that time he got a phone call to his mobile and it was private number..Maan wondered who it will be and took it and said,"Hello!"The ver same girl asked,"U dint said the dedication part in the programme why?"Maan was so angry and said,"Look Miss...i dont what is ur intentions r and what do u want from me but please stop troubling my and come to the open i too wanted to meet u and i dont want any complications and have to end it..becoz u r troubling me from 6 months and u r not giving any clue and troubling my to love you...so please if u truly love me then come to the open...!!!"

There was a silence from the opposite for some minutes and the girl said,"Ok i will meet u...!"Maan asked,"Kahan par?"That girl said,"Aapke office ke nazdeek haina Multiplex Mall..wahan pe...!"Maan asked,"Mein aapko pehchaanoonga kaise?"That girl said,"Mera dil kehta hai ki aap mujhe pehchaanenge...!"Maan said sternly,"Theek hai...!"

***********************************************************************************************************

Next morning Maan got ready and came to the very same mall which that girl mentioned and waited for her.On that time Maan got a phone call and when that girl spoke then he felt a excitement and happiness in her tone.That girl told him to come to some xyz shop in the mall and Maan went there.When he was going then he bumped to someone and saw who was the person as he was knocked totally off to the ground due to the person.Maan saw a cute girl with hazel brown eyes,long white nose.baby pink lush lips with perfect stature who wore white anarkali suit and twisting her lips pouting..cursing him under her breath to babaji.Maan asked angrily,"Dekhke nahin chal sakti...moti...kahiki dekh meri body ka kya haal banaaya aisa laga ki mere upar ek road roller chala abhi...!!"That girl said,"Oh hello..Mr.Aag babula...mujhe aaj gir huye mutton piece se panga lene ka koi shock nahin...aur waise bhi aapke saath koi panga lega toh woh bahut jald jal jaayega...!!!"Maan shouted angrily,"Geet...!"Geet said cutely and angrily,"Mujhe maaloom hai mera naam Geet hai aur aap mujhe yaad dilaane ki koi zaroorat nahin...aur waise bhi apne aapko aayine mein dekhi hai jo itna taareef kar rahe ho...kiase bhi angel se dekho to sirf maas ka pahaad dikhte ho...!!!!"

Maan said angrily,"Geet...!!!"Maan was abt to argue further but stopped himself and said finally,"Tumse baat karna chattaan par sir phodna ek hi baat hai...!"Geet said,"Jaayiye Jaayiye..mujhe koi shock nahin hai aapse baat karne ka...!!!!"Maan glared at her one last time and went from there.Geet who always quarreled with Maan was unfortunately the padosi of Maan who always quarreled with him for some silly silly problems and Maan also would stand to quarrel with her intentionally but he didn't understand till now that why he always did that with her.Geet saw his retreating back and giggled to herself and went from there.

Edited by geetsrir.maan - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maaneet0887 thumbnail
INDEX

PART 01-C ABOVE
PART 02-https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3273992?pn=9
PART03-https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3273992?pn=16
Edited by geetsrir.maan - 11 years ago
ElienoreMG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice start... Edited by ManeetGurtiMG - 11 years ago
$ara_$hachi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Rashmi, me very poor in it waise ladki apni spells kab sudharegi?
sweetsampa39 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Starting is very nice,poor Maan stalked by his own padosan.So i think d SS name cud be --PADOSAN or HIS SECRET ADMIRER or THE HUNK NEXT DOOR or SECRET LOVE or ANKAHI. Well u see i'm jst a reader not a writer and not at all creative,so i cud come up wid dis only.
Mituag thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Wowww awesome siri diii

radio jocky maan love it

fome anjaana saathi aur anjaana ishq

fm love. Awaaz
maaneet0887 thumbnail
Originally posted by: $ara_$hachi

Rashmi, me very poor in it waise ladki apni spells kab sudharegi?

sudhroongi dear but mera naam rashmi nahin Sriranjini hai...😛
$ara_$hachi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oops. Srira tere aur Rashmi ke DP name mujhe same dikhte hai. Aur tum dono hi mere 'spell check' advice ko serious nahi lete ho.
the_chosen_one thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awesome part.
I think geet is the one who called maan.
you should give us some option for names then we will choose which one is the best.
idunno thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
my suggetion of name
1-92.7 Big FM
2-Ek Padosan Mera Dil Le Gayi
3-Tere Gar ke Samne
4-Mr India
5-Mutton Pie
6-khatta mitha
7-Ek Padosan
8-Mai Bechara