Jeannie aur Juju

   

I am Emotional!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Sandy914

IF-Dazzler

Sandy914

Joined: 21 November 2011

Posts: 3003

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Yooo Mitrama's... I just over-held with joy..  kind of emotional.. seeing all my frnds and dear forumites back with a big bang just like Giaa as JeannieeStarClap

 So happy!!! jumping up and downDancing, ek party tho jaroorr bantha hain abhiParty

Loved the way forum atmosphere.. I am just remembering a forum which used to be like this before 5 months.(sorry this is the last time i will be mentioning about other forums)

I just love you all guys.. muhaaaStar 

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

sandhyaa13Savi_SavniraoGiafansabreen_06hana_yGiNa_kavyaNihira-fanShaunSAnavyabParijatrocksANJ4NazimKiDewanithala.Nafisa.Mandy20

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I am Emotional!!!" in Jeannie aur Juju forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.SajnaVe.

IF-Addictz

.SajnaVe.

Joined: 29 January 2011

Posts: 51975

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
it alright new show new discusions :D

now this forum is open i am supeeer happy 
We aree back together chatting 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

avniraohana_ySandy914navyab

Sandy914

IF-Dazzler

Sandy914

Joined: 21 November 2011

Posts: 3003

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by X.Sisi94

it alright new show new discusions :D

now this forum is open i am supeeer happy 
We aree back together chatting 


Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

avnirao

Parijatrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

Parijatrocks

Joined: 18 June 2011

Posts: 21370

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Me tooo so so happy that i got true real and new friends in my heart now...

They are with us always... And wanna my best friends back again... If they join here too... It will be rocking still more... They will come back again for sure...


Ritu monyka maddy suk Di , trisha Anna vinder shilpa Di...

Geetha Di, sandyuk
So many of them

miss them... Lets rock our mitram land...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

avniraoGiafanSandy914GiNa_kavyanavyabANJ4

Giafan

Goldie

Giafan

Joined: 11 June 2012

Posts: 2130

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sandy914

Yooo Mitrama's... I just over-held with joy..  kind of emotional.. seeing all my frnds and dear forumites back with a big bang just like Giaa as JeannieeStarClap

 So happy!!! jumping up and downDancing, ek party tho jaroorr bantha hain abhiParty

Loved the way forum atmosphere.. I am just remembering a forum which used to be like this before 5 months.(sorry this is the last time i will be mentioning about other forums)

I just love you all guys.. muhaaaStar 
 
 
I am also super happy, to see all our ppl. together again. I am so happy, as if, today is deepavali or some festivals..LOL.  I feel so excited, that, as if i am flying in the air !!.  Literally, i have to thank God for this wonderful oppurtunity to meet  all of U friends again, one more time!!  A hug from me to everyone [Gia ppl]Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

avniraoSandy914navyabANJ4

Giafan

Goldie

Giafan

Joined: 11 June 2012

Posts: 2130

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jeannierocks

Me tooo so so happy that i got true real and new friends in my heart now...

They are with us always... And wanna my best friends back again... If they join here too... It will be rocking still more... They will come back again for sure...


Ritu monyka maddy suk Di , trisha Anna vinder shilpa Di...

Geetha Di, sandyuk
So many of them

miss them... Lets rock our mitram land...
 
Maddy is busy with her exams upto today. hope, she will come tomorrow. did you forget my Gauri72?Wink and still more ppl. are missing, vijayarvi, sp13, harekrshna, ahemgopi 124, sarella,...and the list goes on.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

avniraoSandy914navyabANJ4

navyab

IF-Rockerz

navyab

Joined: 11 October 2011

Posts: 8622

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Im also very touched to see all my frens...it shows how much attached we were to the show 5 mths back & how much we all stood by our decisions...someone's loss is other's gain...so lets toast hoping that JAJ rises...& we all also rise in our friendship even if we disagree with each others views !!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

avniraoGiafanSandy914ANJ4

Sandy914

IF-Dazzler

Sandy914

Joined: 21 November 2011

Posts: 3003

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
exactly viji di.. it is just like a festival.. yeah sure they all will be here soon!!! missed you all so much.. for i am like jeannie who is out of jar after 2000 years

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Giafan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.