Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Lovely1 IF-Dazzler
Lovely1
Lovely1

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged

[Author of This Post Reserves All The Copyright - do not copy /paste or reproduce the materials or ideas, in part or complete, without written permission from author]

*******************************************************************************************************************************

SS: Don't Do This To Me, Khushi

Part 6: I Am With You!

Link to Part 1: "Don't Do This To Me Khushi!"
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3188342

Link to Part 2: "It's a Deal!"
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3190361
Link to Part 3: "That Incomplete Kiss"
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3220514
Link to Part 4: "Mystery Of That Night"
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3250043

Link to Part 5: "Stay With Me!"
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3252654

Link to Part 6: "I Am With You!"
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3273966

FF Link: Let This Love Be Just Love! "Pyar Ko Pyar Hi Rehne Do": Chapter One A

As soon as they entered the room, Arnav turned around to close and lock the door. Khushi pulled her hand out of his grip and moved away. Arnav swiftly grabbed her hand and with a strong jerk he twirled her around so that she landed up close to him. Khushi was so angry now that she could not speak.. her lips quivered.... Her eyes welled up and her face flushed with anger.

Arnav looked her deep into the eye.. his face turned sharp as ever.. he started clenching on his teeth. Khushi managed to say, "Leave me alone! I don't want to talk to you!"

Arnav held Khushi's other hand and brought it to his chest, looked her deep into the eye and said in a sharp voice, "Khushi, will you let me say anything? Would you listen to me first?"

Khushi was very angry. Fiercely she managed to pull out her hand from his grip and moved few steps backward as she looked at him and said with quivering lips, "You lied to me!" As soon as these words left her mouth, she could not hold her tears back... her tears started trickling down..

As Arnav took few steps forward Khushi raised her hand and said, "Enough! Neither do I have to talk to you.. nor do I have to listen to you! You understand?" Her eyes changed from angry to vulnerable in no time.. she was talking rudely to her Arnav after all.. it was breaking her heart into millions of pieces...

Arnav looked at her... stared at her for a few moments.. his face still sharp... he continued to clench on his teeth. He made a tight fist.. something he did only when he was angry and frustrated.. Khushi's eyes did not miss it.. She thought, Arnav had nothing to say.. she turned around.. she did not want to go weak looking at him that way... and her tears needed to find a way.

All of a sudden, a hand came around, grabbed Khushi by the waist and turned her around.. Arnav pulled Khushi into his embrace.. tight and strong.. She struggled.. hit him on the chest.. half angry and half crying voice, she said, "Leave me alone!"

Arnav pulled her even closer.. tightly flushed against his body.. he held her close to his heart and buried his face into her hair... Khushi still was trying to push him away... Arnav looked at Khushi's face and said, "You cannot do this to me, Khushi! You know that I never lie to you."

Khushi's defense was getting weaker.. she knew his touch. She knew his touch would not lie to her.. his touch spelled honesty and love. But... How could she not trust her eyes.. what she had seen with her own eyes...

She tried to push him away and said," I saw it all with my own eyes..."

Arnav held her close and said, "Not always what we see is the truth..."

Khushi retorted, "Why should I not trust my eyes...? And trust what you say? After all what you said turned out to be not true! I heard Sheetal ji and you talk about Aarav." Khushi started crying again...

"But, Khushi..You have to trust me..." Arnav pleaded.

'This time, I won't fall for anything!" Khushi said and pushed him away.. freed herself and moved away.

Arnav quickly grabbed her, pulled her in his embrace.. his eyes filled with anger mixed with hurt and love.. He looked Khushi deep into her eyes. Khushi was stunned to see him like this.. she gave him a puzzled look... Arnav tightened his embrace with one arm around her waist. His other hand now moved to gingerly hold her at the nape of her neck.. his gaze steady on her face... his eyes turning into pleading eyes.. affection and hurt mounting in them.. he pulled her face closer to his and said in a whisper, "Khushi..."

"No!.. I don't want to..." Khushi interrupted him and yelled fiercely...

Before eyes could blink, Arnav pulled Khushi's face closer and shut her up by planting a heavy.. long kiss on her lips...  When he let go... Khushi was almost out of breath... She looked at him and said, "You cannot shut me up like this!"

Arnav pulled her close again and this time.. his kiss was gentler.. passionate.. as if he wanted her to know how much he loved her and how much he needed her to trust him.. Khushi's lips understood these unspoken words.. she started responding to his beautiful plea... .Unknowingly, she wrapped her arms around his neck, pulled him closer and reciprocated his kiss....

Khushi rested her head on Arnav's chest as he held her close. Few moments of silence ensued.. Then Arnav said, "Khushi, I have to share something important with you..."

"Even I have something to say to you!" Khushi said.

Arnav lead Khushi by her hand and sat her down at the foot of the bed. Then he sat next to her and pulled her close to him. He held her hands into his and said looking into her eyes, "Khushi, let me first say something... You said how could you not trust your eyes.. I did that once in my life and .. then I did not hear what you had to say.. and ended up making the biggest mistake of my life!.. No one knows that better than you!.. "

Khushi looked at him as he made a reference to Shyam,.. having seen her on the terrace in his arms.. She looked at Arnav and asked, "So, am I making the same mistake?"

Arnav nodded, "Yes... you saw what Sheetal wanted you to see.."

"Toh kya... what? So... then what is the truth?" Khushi was calmer now.. she could look at things a little differently.

Arnav looked at her, few frowns crowded his forehead as he asked, "You said that you had something to share with me?"

"Arey haan!.. Arnav ji, I came to your office... because.. " Khushi got up and went to the closet. She pulled out a white envelope..brought it over to Arnav and handed it to him..

He looked at it.. It  said.. "City Hospital'.. DNA report of Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada.. and Master Aarav.! Arnav's eyes went wide.. he jumped to his feet. He asked Khushi surprised, 'What is this? Where did this come from?"

Khushi said, "This was delivered this morning. Luckily, I took the delivery.. open it!"

Arnav opened it.. his eyes puzzled.. turned angry by the time he was done reading the report.. he threw it on the bed, and said, "This is non-sense! I know that nothing like this happened between Sheetal and me!"

Khushi said, "But.. DNA reports don't lie.."

Arnav's eyes started twinkling as he thought.. he looked at Khushi... his gaze getting sharp.. he said, "He has it planned extremely well this time, Khushi!"

Khushi was puzzled, "He?... who?"

"Khushi, I brought Sheetal to stay with us so that we can monitor every move of hers.. When she went to the bathroom to freshen up, I saw a message on her cell phone! It said, "Did you hit the target?" It was from SMJ..."

"SMJ?" Khushi said

"Shyam.. Manohar. Jha!" Arnav said with raised eye brows,

"They are together in this conspiracy!"

"What?.. But he is in the jail.." Khushi said.

"No! He is out on a bail..I just found out!" Arnav said.

"So, what will we do now?" Khushi approached Arnav.. held his hand and looked him deep into the eye as she said, "Forgive me! I should have trusted you!"

Arnav pulled her back in his embrace and said, "Khushi, in fact, I should apologize to you! I had no idea! You must be so scared to see that report!"

Khushi said as she tightened her hug.. "Earth slipped from beneath my feet.. hum toh itne ghabra gaye..."

Arnav held her chin up... affectionately looked into her eyes and said, "Khushi, before we plan anything.. we have to promise to trust each other!"

Khushi raised herself on her toes and planted a quick kiss on his cheek.... said, "I am with you, Arnav ji!"

Both looked at each other... forgetting their worries for a moment.. to savor the moment... before they got ready to face this storm in their life together...

[Author of This Post Reserves All The Copyright - do not copy /paste or reproduce the materials or ideas, in part or complete, without written permission from author]

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Edited by Lovely1 - 11 November 2012 at 3:48pm

The following 90 member(s) liked the above post:

preet_21parimaladhoneyboney1mbobby2011teessahhqvbestfrndz4eversuganya91sweetycutisinghaayushikumarkellyjames826Pavirajarshian52kasya123arshilover75jazz.kaurpancksimransmilypayel3004JuArnavHunnybunny3tracy1191bavucuteos112801Archu61sumalianky_1205malosebabli0204Brashti24lovelyangelcutiepie_ashwelcomebroarkushloveSerene77radha.loveJazzyMohddimple288sadianabiltrishy13vidya.sanjayGlimmersivatharshinirina25prabha75mishty_angelshagun-rocksdproversun_shine_girlAmanda.Limlazylad8-FauZihighonshowssejket2RhysennakshiankitaCute_GaldevsumBarunkidewanijessjazzKtotheMZarahatkesspoorthymissmknano123JennyAvniiria_luvsLindorWater.Viji79207shikhacoronapsychevkp1989Punkin22Mariam_SultanAngel13jas0308rulamaAkorshiJyo.Arshi.IPKlavalinadrunkiiebabebeena14..Suhana..pinky89ranogillvandana.sagarchavvi16dumasIreena7Nichussspvd

Mariam_Sultan IF-Rockerz
Mariam_Sultan
Mariam_Sultan

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Awesome work lovely Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lovely1

devsum IF-Dazzler
devsum
devsum

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
nice...mature way to deal with a problem. Thanks for the pm

Lovely1

Punkin22 IF-Rockerz
Punkin22
Punkin22

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Simply perfection Lovely.  I hope that CVs follow your post to the letter.  It would be wonderful not having to go through weeks or months of turmoil and torture.   Having to watch Arnav and Khushi tearing each other apart.  Beautifully written.  Thank you for post and pm...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Lovely1highonshows

Zarahatke IF-Dazzler
Zarahatke
Zarahatke

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Very nice prediction i should say but a nice os

Lovely1

207shikha IF-Rockerz
207shikha
207shikha

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
aww..it was so beautiful.

Lovely1

beena14 IF-Sizzlerz
beena14
beena14

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Lovely Hug I hope you have sent a copy of this write up to Gul Wink nahi bheja hai toh please ASAP bhej doh. Amazing ...I enjoyed reading your detailed write up of the scene Lovely .  Great Job as alwaysClap

Edited by beena14 - 05 November 2012 at 5:31pm

Lovely1

dumas IF-Stunnerz
dumas
dumas

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
hell yeah thats how it is suppose to be instead of her thinking of leaving him they are married everyone else is minority awesome update loved it thanks for the pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

highonshowsLovely1

Go to top