Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

The guilty and the play of emotions!!

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Ahh.. A very nice episode today.. What a play of emotions.. Tongue

There is a saying in my mother tongue.. For any guilty person, it looks like the world is only watching them.. That came true today for Rashi and how.. Rashi thinks that everyone is suspecting her when it is so obvious that they are looking for the necklaceSmile

First Rashi almost gets caught by Ahem and still decides that the necklace has to be stolen.. Such perseverance leads to nothing.. The necklace is just not there.. LOL

Next day Rashi tries to get the inside information from Gopi only to raise panic in MM.. The necklace is well and truly lost... Now comes the twist.. Koki hears Rashi say that the necklace is not there even before Gopi can look (I mean, can someone be more obvious than RashiShocked)
She questions Rashi but lets it be for that time.. Gopi meanwhile searches and gives the good news.. The necklace is well and truly lostLOL

I loved it how Rashi felt that even Hetal and Jigar are suspecting her.. Koki, I can agree but even Koki in RaJI room was genuinely looking for the necklace and not suspecting Rashi.. But as I said, a guilty conscience always makes it look worse. It looks like the entire world is suspecting you. That is what Rashi feels today.. 

To add salt to the wound, Urmi calls Rashi and accuses her of trying to take the necklace for herself.Smile Even Urmi has such an opinion of her own daughter.. High time Rashi realized that she is in the wrong path. What is the use of thinking that Koki suspects her.. Rashi's own mother is not ready to believe that she did not steal.. Something suggests itself Rashi? This is what has become of you now..Ouch

Anyway, the necklace is no where.. Ahem the last person to touch it is very angry.. His usual outlet. He is guilty too for he was the one who placed it for safe keeping and he cannot find it. He shows his anger on Jigar (very bad AhemOuch) but Gopi apologizes for him to Jigar.
Jigar the sweet bro does not take it to heart. But I want Ahem to apologize too when he calms down.. Gopi did manage to do that sweetly but Ahem is still guilty at heart. He cannot understand how this happened.

Today's episode was all about how two people were guilt stricken. Rashi the most and Ahem came second. 

To add to Rashi's sorrow is the fact that the auction guy is behind her to give money. He as much as threatens to expose her in the newspapers tomorrowLOL If that happens, Rashi is doomed for sure. 
She already is doomed. It looks like Rashi embezzles a little on the side. She has not told anybody about Meethi's advance being paid back completely.. So with Koki coming to know that and with her hearing Rashi's phone call, suspicion is mounting with all the circumstantial evidence pointing to Rashi.

Intent to steal is almost the same as stealing. One in this case cannot argue that Rashi did not steal the necklace. She surely would have if she had found it. And she has found it as per the precap.. Will she return it or will she not and get caught? 

To know more, stay tunedBig smile

** Kinjal is completely jealous now.. she snoops on her hubby's cell phone messages and is getting to a point of an outburst. Dhawal Kumar will be surprised soonBig smile

** Urmi's rant was hilarious.. So was the Thaali man.. For someone who lisps the man was able to frighten Rashi.Ouch

** Ahem's outburst showed his state of mind. He cannot understand what or how the necklace is lost. But he is wrong and I hope he realizes that. Loved Gopi's reasoning.. A good wife. She is showing him the way.

** Hetal and Koki behaved like elders today. Both were calm and composed. Unlike articles, Koki's suspicion did not completely rest on Rashi until she overheard the conversation with the Thaali man. Rashi's situation has grown worserConfused

** Karma strikes back for thinking of stealing the necklace. Will Rashi return the necklace found in the freezer or will she try to use it to pay the auction guy? Will she be caught with the necklace and be accused of stealing it? 

A lot of questions.. A good episode..Tongue Cannot wait for this to unfold furtherBig smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

gkskbasuanasuyadoc4everdelsiShaunSAswasthiMADHU.BARUNpikiiichuuNazimKiDewaniDivineDarkness

pikiiichuu IF-Sizzlerz
pikiiichuu
pikiiichuu

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
nice post i'm yet to watch but will soon

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

doc4everShaunSAswasthiJustlikethat1NazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani IF-Sizzlerz
NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Awesome post Harini Star

In today epi was nice... Im really angry why koki not hear rashi convo with man Angry if koki heard the convo so it would be more fun but i think rashi n urmi pics will publish on news paper then all modi's know abt the saree fisco Ermm

Poor rashi this time she was along no urmi for has help but i think its good for rashi she learn the lesson.. Rashi always take part in any urmi KK but when rashi need her mummy so her mummy was against her Ouch its good for rashi Wink

in today epi only one man was woth watching...Embarrassed
Ahemji angry expressions was outstanding Clap i loved when he asked gopi abt necklace n she wont reply him... His expressions like grrr grrr Embarrassed or poor Jigar he also scolded by his bro Ouch

ends good so all good.. In precap finally necklace was found but kis ko rashi modi Ouch dont know whts going happen tomorrow Tongue

Thanks dear for writing the thread...Smile i was wonder Shocked wht going happen to in forum totally dead Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

doc4everShaunSAswasthiJustlikethat1

ShaunSA IF-Rockerz
ShaunSA
ShaunSA

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Great op harini. Those who are guilty will always be looking over their shoulders lol. Cos some day sooner or later they fall into a trap and get caught.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

doc4everswasthiJustlikethat1

swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Great post Harini.

The play of emotions was more on Rashi than Ahem. 

Ahem could not understand how something that he kept away safely could go missing. His was frustrated and angry at himself.

In the case of Rashi it was different. When things go wrong for her, due to karma, this got tenfold worse. It was a day when  from everywhere it was caving in, as stated in your post. Why was she feeling that the blame is directed at her? It is because she is consciously aware of her ill doings done in the past. So with her finding it, how will she redeem herself?

Having said all this, Gopi wore a guilty look when Ahem first asked her before venting his anger at Jigar. Later when she brought tea for Ahem she looked lost even though she was concerned that everyone were looking for it. 

The problem will lie when the jewellery box is revealed eventually. In previous instances, Gopi took the blame when she had not done it, this time, if the spoiler is correct, she will honestly take the blame. But will it be believable to those, like Kokila, who know of Rashi's ways?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

doc4everShaunSAJustlikethat1NazimKiDewaniDivineDarkness

doc4ever IF-Dazzler
doc4ever
doc4ever

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
What an apt title for today's episode! Wonderful post!  Finally Rashi has attained a guilty conscience but all for the wrong reasons...if only the dear girl would awake up smell the roses...Stop following your mothers bashan and getting yourself in trouble...Unfortunately, this will never happen...As you rightly stated, no one is one second blaming her, but yet her guilty mind is playing games with her...Guess there's always a start...Today her own mother was not even on her side...Greed does strange things to the mind...

Coming to Ahem..the poor soul is unknowingly responsible for this whole mess and is releasing his anger on his loved ones...He is back with a definite bang!! Jigar and Ahem's relationship is almost near to Ram-Lakshman Jodi as even if the elder loses his temper with the younger sibling he will take it as his brother's love for him and try to ease his brothers tension in this case...not sure if you will agree with me on this..Embarrassed  The Devar-Bhabhi relationship is growing immensely..Smile

I love Kokila for her smartness and quick alertness to situations...Her ways of catching Rashi is just classic!   The precap is for sure going to decide whether this will force Rashi to do the right thing or to succumb to her fears as usual and tread the wrong path repeatedly...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

swasthiJustlikethat1NazimKiDewaniDivineDarkness

mona05 IF-Dazzler
mona05
mona05

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
when ahem asked gopi you saw me keep it Gopi went quiet...because she did not see him keep it . he said he will..and gopi beleived him but when asked she did not promptly agree..gopi is developing a spine...even Ahem was surprised ...his Gopiii was said in an un beleiving tone...his wife is not saying jee haan to him now...I wonder who misplaced necklace...but loved the hubby wife interaction...

swasthiJustlikethat1NazimKiDewani

DivineDarkness IF-Sizzlerz
DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

awesome take on tdys epi Harini... it was really nice episode...

Ahem tuk his anger nd frustration on jigar coz somewhere he knw dat jigar understnd him well nd wnt tke his words seriously... bt i still want Ahem to apoligise...
if rashi dnt undrstnd her mother frm tdys converstion she vl nevr undrstnd her nd vl nevr redeem...
i seriously want to knw hw cum the necklace was dere n fridge... somw where else culd hv been more realistic... lets c wat cv's hv n store for us...

swasthiJustlikethat1NazimKiDewani

Go to top